Fitness is all about being better than you used to be. These fitness quotes for women are going to motivate all women to hustle for a fitter body. After all, taking care of the body is a must for a healthy mind. And a healthy mind is a must for a healthy you.
A fit mind and body change you altogether. It improves your mood and attitude. Above all, it nurtures your soul.
These quotes are going to inspire all the women to be the best version of themselves. Because, in the end, fitness is all about progress.
These amazing sayings are undoubtedly the best source of inspiration for all women. These phrases are surely going to encourage all the ladies to fitness for their own good.
Top Fitness quotes for women
- “The more you workout, the weaker his knees get!”
- “What seems impossible today will become your warm-up tomorrow!”
- “When you start feeling the PAIN, that’s when EVERYTHING starts!”
- “I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age!”
- “It’s easy to spot strong women. They are the ones who nail it in the gym!”
- “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, NOT in the MUSCLES!”
- “I will make sweat my best accessory! I will run harder than my mascara!”
- “Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!”
- “There is no GIANT step that can take you there! But, consistent and small steps can!”
- “Life is a battle. But, don’t worry, you’re gonna lift heavy and win it too!”
- “People will tell you that You look different. But you know, how much sweat it’s worth!”
- “Don’t cry over boys! Do some squats and make them cry wishing they still had that Ass!”
“The more you workout, the weaker his knees get!”
This fitness quote is the perfect push for women who feel that their man is distancing himself recently. Nothing is sexier than a woman who works out.
The more you are going to sweat out in the gym ladies, the more he is going to fall in love with you.
This quote may prove to be the best mantra for women who need a little extra encouragement to strive for a fitter body.
“What seems impossible today will become your warm-up tomorrow!”
It is rightly said that practice makes one perfect. Fitness quotes for women like this aptly describe the challenges one faces while moving towards a healthy lifestyle.
Sometimes the exercises may seem difficult, and the other times’ delicious food may tempt you. But only those who conquer these challenges despite all obstacles are the ones who truly win.
Today you may feel that a particular gym routine is strenuous, who knows, tomorrow that feels like a feather to you!!!
“When you start feeling the PAIN, that’s when EVERYTHING starts!” – Fitness quotes for strong women.
No pain is better than the pain that gym sores give you. It is rightly said that No Pain, No Gain. The moment you start feeling this pain, clearly you are on the right track. This is the point where every blissful thing starts happening.
This quote is spot-on for such moments when you want to feel good about your muscle pain.
“I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age!”
Aging is a natural phenomenon and you cannot really do anything about it. This phrase points towards the changes aging brings with itself.
The skin loses its sheen, and the body becomes saggy. These changes might make you feel that you’re no more the pretty woman that you used to be.
Alternatively, graceful aging is something you can definitely monitor. This is not just a fitness quote for women but a determined pledge as well.
A little change in your lifestyle can definitely change the way you age. After all, every woman is a queen and needs to look the part too.
“It’s easy to spot strong women. They are the ones who nail it in the gym!” – The best fitness quotes for women.
If you want to praise someone for their dedication towards exercising, then an appreciative note is just the right thing to serve the purpose. A budding gym lover would definitely get flattered by this amazing fitness quote.
Strong women are those who take out time for themselves and aim for healthy body goals. They strive for success in the gym and are true warriors in all aspects.
If you know any woman who rules the gym, then you must share this amazing quote with them.
“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, NOT in the MUSCLES!”
For sure it is tough to make up your mind and resolve to exercise. Working out may seem difficult but the moment you conquer your mind, you have already begun your fitness journey.
A tough and motivated spirit is all you need to walk into a healthier lifestyle, and probably one or two gym gears too!! And for your constant source of incitement, this fitness quote will definitely prove to be a winner.
“I will make sweat my best accessory! I will run harder than my mascara!”
This fitness quote for women has a subtle hint of humor to it which makes it even more interesting.
For women, their adornments are a must as it takes their beauty to the next level. In the same way, for the women who sweat it out in the gym, the sweat is the best accessory.
Her physique is her most valued asset and her workout glow is her makeup. This quote prompts women to run harder than her mascara and bring out her most charming self.
“Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!”
For a fitness freak, a boost of enthusiasm can be very enlightening, and this quote is just the perfect fit for the job. Believe in yourself and have faith that you will reach your goals and have that body that you’ve dreamt of.
After all, you have already accomplished so much, you’ve come so far, you can do much more. Pat yourself on the back for how much you’ve done, likewise brace up yourself for how far you can go.
“There is no GIANT step that can take you there! But, consistent and small steps can!”
A famous writer once said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Looks like this fitness quote was made for this situation only. Unquestionably, you cannot accomplish great things if you don’t take your first step.
Small steady baby steps and constant motivation are the birth givers of success. This quote has a beautiful essence of this mantra of success.
“Life is a battle. But, don’t worry, you’re gonna lift heavy and win it too!”
This life is a battle and every woman is a warrior. And to train for this battle, what place can be better than a gym.
One or two phrases of inspiration are much-needed to keep the spirits high. These fitness quotes for women will definitely incite the ladies to buck up and lift that heavyweight. You might fail once, you might fail twice, but eventually, you will win over your fears.
“People will tell you that You look different. But you know, how much sweat it’s worth!”
The charm and radiance of fitness are unique. A fit body and mind not only make you healthier, but it also makes you look younger and prettier too, as this quote suggests.
For a person who religiously goes to the gym, compliments are not an unusual stint. Although, only you know the secret behind your fit frame. All the sweat is definitely worth working out for, ladies!
“Don’t cry over boys! Do some squats and make them cry wishing they still had that Ass!”
Oh my god! This fitness quote is a killer! Breakups can often lead to the most beautiful self-love journeys of life.
To distract your mind from that boy, you can channelize your energy into exercising. So, ladies, do some squats and be the best version of yourselves.
Much happier and much vibrant. Make him cry wishing that he still had that hot body.
Short fitness quotes for women to inspire them to have a fit body
Fitness quotes for women are a must-have for all the women out there who need a little cheer for staying motivated. Fitness is essential for everyone. But, for women, it is crucial as many diseases like Osteoporosis are particularly prominent in women.
- “Excuses don’t burn calories.”
- “Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.”
- “Life has its UPS and DOWNS…we call them SQUATS!”
- “When life knocks you down….do a squat!”
- “Train insane or remain the same!”
- “Sore…But worth it.”
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
- “It doesn’t get easier, you just get better.”
- “Try and fail but don’t fail to try.”
- “Sweat now. Glow later.”
- “Lifting weights doesn’t make women huge. But Cupcakes do!”
- “WORKOUT…Because it’s another day to become BETTER!”
- “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.”
- “Suck it up now so you don’t have to suck it in later.”
- “It pays off. The sweat. The time. The tears. The devotion.”
- “The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”
- “The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.”
- “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live”
Check out more Fitness quotes for women to motivate you more
- “When you see a woman with smudged lipstick and runny kajal, you know she just finished a killer workout!”
- “The beginning is always tough! But, once you lift your butt, do some squats!”
- “Your fitness is 100% mental! If your mind doesn’t push harder, your body goes nowhere!”
- “Need the motivation to start exercising? Avoiding death is a good one though!”
- “Do you feel the Pain while workout? Good, it’s the weakness leaving your body.”
- “Achieving a great body is a SLOW progress. Don’t make it SLOWER by quitting.”
- “Planning to workout someday? There are seven days a week, SOMEDAY is not one of them!”
- “Don’t wait for tomorrow to motivate you to workout! You will find another excuse to quit. Start NOW!”
- “When you’re at the gym feeling like you’ll never be one of those people who look like they’ve been at it their entire lives, remember that they all started somewhere.”
- “70% of people that start a fitness plan quit. Except you. Not this time”
- “No, your legs aren’t that tired. Yes, you can breathe. Keep going.”
- “Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.”
- “Health is not about the weight you lose, but about the life, you gain.”
- “When a girl is working out & tightens her ponytail, you know it’s about to go down.”
- “It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing, it takes 8 weeks for your friends & family, it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Keep going.”
- “You will never look like the girl in the magazine. The girl in the magazine doesn’t even look like the girl in the magazine.”
Working out not only improves your physique but also boosts your good mood too. Trust these amazing quotes to give you that extra little push to hustle for a healthier you. These quotes are a must-read to find an abundance of motivation for you to get success in life.