Motivation is a crucial factor in every human’s achievement. Without motivation, we will not have the willingness to solve any problems and work towards our dreams.
Without motivation, our days will only be about short-term goals and immediate concerns which make life boring.
That is why it is important to gather and cultivate motivation; in doing that, motivational quotes will be very helpful.
These wise and positive quotes will empower you with confidence and a vision of a bright future.
Motivational quotes with images
“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – by Og Mandino.
It is easy to just look at the immediate disappointing result and give up. Most of the time, we cannot achieve what we want in short term.
The bigger we dream, the longer we will have to go.
The only way to make sure that in the end we can get whatever we want is to do our best at the present.
A simple seed we plant today will grow to be a tree and bring us
“The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others” – Motivational quote for man.
How to gain trust and respect from other people? Apparently, there are many ways you may hear about that can help. But motivational quotes highlight the core principle: you must gain self-confidence first.
Once you believe in what you do, you will become more determined and persistent. Then you can show other people how strong you are and how practical your vision is, making them believe in you.
“Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.”
We are usually afraid of the future. It is unpredictable and full of threats. It is natural that we tend to anticipate the problems, failures and worst cases t happen.
However, that is also how we hold ourselves back, feeling fear of what could be wrong. If we shift our attention to what could be right, we will feel positive and motivated.
Thinking of potential rewards is the right way to push ourselves forward.
“You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it is experience.”
Regret is a usual feeling in a human’s life. We feel regretful about everything in the past, thinking about how we could have done it better.
Obviously, we should minimize the failures by planning and taking action with care.
But when all is said and done, you should consider the past as an experience and learn from it. Rather than being a burden, it will teach you valuable lessons and motivate you further.
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – by Napoleon Hill.
Not everyone can become the next greatest inventor or artist. One common disappointment in life is that we can hardly achieve great things in life.
Motivational quotes look at this issue from a different perspective: how to define the great? It is not only about money, recognition,
The greatness also lies in the way we live our daily life. Do small things in the best way, and we can reach the greatness.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs talked about Motivational quotes.
People have many expectations about themselves and even about others. In our childhood, parents expect good grades from us. When we grow up, they want us to be rich and successful.
But the only one who knows what the best is for us is ourselves. Life is short. We can waste it trying to live up to other expectations and live in disappointment. Or we can follow our hearts and make it our own masterpiece.
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – by Vince Lombardi.
We often think of successful people as
Well, it is true. But what normal people are lack compared to them is not talent, strength, or knowledge.
It is the will and persistence to achieve what we want. Even someone with tons of disadvantages can rise to become successful, as long as he has a strong will.
“Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from the worst times and from the worst mistakes.”
Anything can teach us some lessons about life and success. However, the greatest lessons are usually learned from the greatest failures and worst times.
These are when we experience the greatest hurt; some are as big as a living revolution.
They teach us what we did wrong and what misfortune can happen. They teach us how to get up after falling down and never repeat the same mistake.
“Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live
like they dream.” – The best motivational quote.
Motivational quotes reveal the secret to
We only reach unprecedented heights if we commit to doing unprecedented things. Keep working, learning, and saving while the others are partying; in the end, it is you who will realize the dreams.
“If we keep doing what we are doing, we’re going to keep getting what we’re getting.”
We all have a desire to make our life better. We dream about a better job, a better house, a better lifestyle. These are our consistent dreams while we keep doing the same routine day by day
Realizing these dreams require changes in what we think and what we do. Plan for different actions and embrace changes, we will walk out of the current disappointing lifestyle.
“You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.”
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – by Pablo Picasso.
“Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.”
“If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.”
“Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.”
“Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.”
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” – by Zig Ziglar.
“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – by Dale Carnegie.
“You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great.”
“It’s not who you are that holds you behind, it’s who you think
your are not.”
Short motivational quotes:
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – by Estée Lauder.
- “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.”
- “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” – by Lucille Ball.
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – by Shonda Rhimes.
- “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.” – by Simon Sinek.
- “Hire character. Train skill.” – by Peter Schutz.
- “Everyone lives by selling something.” – by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”
- “The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead.” – by Bette Davis.
- “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” – by Brian Tracy.
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – by Joshua J. Marine.
- “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – by Robert Kiyosaki.
- “Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure.” – by George Eliot.
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway.”
More text quotes about motivational
- “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word — excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” – by Pearl Buck.
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – by Dale Carnegie.
- “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” – by Ayn Rand.
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – by Henry Ford.
- “It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person” – by Kenneth J Hutchins.
- “Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.” – by Abraham Lincoln.
- “Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.”
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear.”
- “Never apologize for having high standards, people who really want to be in your life will rise to meet them.”
- “A hill is just another opportunity to leave your competition behind.”
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – by Eric Thomas.
- “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” – by Vince Lombardi.
- “Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.” – by Spryte Loriano.
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – by Og Mandino.
- “Be selective in your battles for sometimes peace is better than being right.”
The Summary of Motivational quotes:
Motivation is what drives us forward. Because of this inner encouragement, we have developed our goals and determination to achieve them.
That is why the more motivation we get, the more likely we will become successful and happy.
Motivational quotes provide us with a powerful way to have more motivation and keep it during our journey.
In these quotes, we can find many valuable lessons, from how to live meaningfully to how to attain greatness.
What can be gained from them are courage, power,
If you are a student, you can read our motivational quotes for students.