Working towards your dreams is like a fight against all kinds of odds; sometimes you just want to quit. But never give up quotes will give you the positive momentum to keep going forward.
These quotes come from successful people, who had overcome many obstacles just like you right now.
Had it not been for their willpower and perseverance, we would not witness such great achievements in human history.
They set examples for us on how to stay motivated and patient on our way. Applying these never give up quotes, we will look at hard times from a different perspective – just stepping stones to success.
Never give up quotes
“Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Winston Churchill
- “The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.” – Wilma Mankiller
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
“Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “Never give up on the fight until you win the belt.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
“You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” – Babe Ruth
- “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
- “Make it a quest to never give up even when the dots seem as if they are difficult to connect.” – Charlena Jackson
- “Those who win never quit; those who quit never win.” – Roy T. Bennett
“If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela’s Never give up quotes.
- “How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn’s quote about never give up.
- “Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.” – Napoleon Hill
- “There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.” – Hope Hicks
Never give up motivation quotes
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts” – Dr. Roopleen
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
“If you never give up, you’ll be successful.” – Dan O’Brien
- “When you are going through hell, keep ongoing. Never never never give up.” – Winston Churchill
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “You never fall until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
“Never give up your desire to be what you want to be. Stay focused, persistent and relentless.” – Debasish Mridha MD
- “Let them ridicule you, laugh at you, hurt you & ignore you but never let them stop you.” – Apoorve Dubey
- “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “You should never give up your inner self.” – Clint Eastwood
- “No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them.” – Maeve Greyson
The meaningful of Never give up quotes
“Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.” – Khalid
- “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” – Jesse Jackson
- “Struggle for your art. Die for your art. But you can never give up on your art!” – Avijeet Das
- “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Never give up. Laugh a lot. Be good to others.” – James Dashner
“Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.” – T.F. Hodge
- “Never give up if it is something that you really want.” – Debbie Millman
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
“You just never give up. You do a task to the best of your abilities and beyond.” – Debbie Reynolds
- “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” – Germany Kent
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”
- “A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down.”
Trying to get what you truly want in life is never an easy task. The bigger you dream, the more failures and difficulties will come in your way.
That is why one of the key qualities that separate successful people from others is perseverance. As shown in many never give up quotes, the greatest achievers embrace failures and believe in the future.
This is a mindset that we all need to adopt. Keeping never give up quotes is a great way to always remind yourself to stick with your goals.
Additionally, you can also use these quotes to encourage people around you to never lose sight of their dreams. And with that, we can all refuel our willpower and achieve what we want.