Teenage is quite a dreamy yet emotionally taxing phase of life. These teen quotes aptly describe the ups and downs of a teen’s life. From having your first crushes to getting your first job, teenage life is a roller coaster ride.
Below we have collected some good quotes about famous people’s teen experiences, first love, and their youth.
Not just kids, teenage is a rather challenging phase of life for parents as well. You would want to support your teen children in every way possible. You might even want to go through our be kind to yourself quotes to help your child deal with the insecurities that creep in lives at this point.
Your teen is exposed to a whole wide world of opportunities. Surely, you might want to change your parenting style a little bit now. These teen quotes are definitely going to help you motivate your teenager for all the new experiences.
Best Inspirational Teen Quotes
“Keep true to the dreams of your youth.” – Friedrich Schiller
Youth is one of the most beautiful phases of life. You are just free, wild, and so full of energy. Undoubtedly, youth makes you feel like a king. You are enthusiastic and motivated to dream big aspirations for yourself.
Indeed, young dreams die hard. They are a way of summing up your thoughts and vision. If you believe in your dreams and stay persistent to achieve them, you’re surely going to make a big name for yourself. After all, young minds attract success.
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E. E. Cummings courage quotes.
Most people face difficulty in accepting their true identity. They hold onto their mistakes and failures and let their bad memories define them. Otherwise, they think about how superficial they can be and how they should be and start living in the imagination.
However, above all, it is most important to realize and acknowledge who you truly are. Surely, it takes vigor to ratify your flaws and qualities alike, and become the best possible version of yourself.
“If you’re making mistakes, it means you’re out there doing something.” – Neil Gaiman
Surely, making mistakes might make you feel horrible about yourself. It might even give you a blow to your self-esteem. But, looking at the brighter side, mistakes are an indication that you are trying.
This teen quote will prove to be the right way to teach children to take failures in a good spirit. Without mistakes, we can lose opportunities to learn new ways to deal with situations. Indeed, your failed attempts are proof that you are working to achieve something. Read Failure Quotes to help you get through hard times.
“Do things for joy or for learning, not for attention.”
A joyful learning environment has a significant impact on a person’s development. Doing things just for grabbing attention can make a person restricted to just bookish knowledge. Whereas, doing things with enjoyment increases engagement and the person becomes motivated to imbibe more and more.
In the long run, teens need to start doing things for themselves and their pleasure. And, not for showing it off to the world. After all, it is your happiness and satisfaction that matter the most.
“Everyone you admire was once a beginner.” – Jack Butcher
In order to achieve something great, you must begin from somewhere. Every teen idolizes someone or the other. But it is very important to make your children understand that even the most successful people had to start from scratch. They had to start as individuals with no expertise, as highlighted by this teen quotes.
Truly, every master was once a starter. So, you must pay attention to the value of the beginning and the journey rather than only focusing on rushing towards the end.
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
Every person dream of certain goals that he wants to conquer in life. Undoubtedly, life is meaningless without an aim. The secret to fulfilling your aspirations has been leaked out by these teen quotes. Menfolk who make discipline their ally, take a step forward towards accomplishing their dream life.
A rigid discipline is a must to keep your mindset on your goals. Otherwise, you might get distracted. Indeed, without discipline, you might never get ahead successfully in your life.
“The world is kind to young people who are driven and curious.” – David Perell
As you step into adolescence, you start getting a lot of questions and are eager to know the answers. Your inquisitiveness acts like a great push towards success, as the world prefers sharp minds who dare to voice out their curiosity.
Curious people are also driven to take risks and have the desire to gain more knowledge. All over the world, people are more attracted towards young minds that have it in themselves to bring a change in the world.
Indeed, words can prove to be a very inspirational and effective mode of communication, especially if they come from parents. You might like to give your child a boost of motivation using these teen quotes.
Motivational Quotes for Teen
- “Young people willing to push super hard to make something happen are among the most powerful forces in the world.” – Sam Altman
- “Ignore those who tell you which way to go without first understanding where you are.” – James Pierce
- “When people try to tell you who you are, don’t believe them.” – Maria Popova
- “Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “Do nothing for prestige or status or money or approval alone.” – Maria Popova
- “You’re never going to be happy being anyone other than yourself.” – Thibaut
- “If we are not regularly deeply embarrassed by who we are, the journey to self-knowledge hasn’t begun.” – Alain de Botton
- “Life will never conform to all of our desires. Ever.” – Mark Manson
- “Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.” – Mark Manson
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” – Stephen Hawking
- “You are your own teacher. Investigate yourself to find the truth – inside, not outside. Knowing yourself is most important.” – Ajahn Chah
- “Know yourself. Accept yourself for who you are, right where you are. And then create some boundaries in your routine that aren’t serving you today in order to get closer to the life and work you truly desire.” – Mel Robbins.
“There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist.” – Mark Twain
A pessimist is a person who sees all life situations from a negative angle. For a pessimist, nothing good comes out of life. Having such quality is bad in itself. Moreover, youth is associated with cheerfulness, vibrancy, and positivity.
If you start looking at life adversely from a tender age, you might never have a chance at success. There cannot be anything more depressing than a child or a young teen who has lost his optimistic approach towards life.
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” – Steve Jobs
- “The person seeking to learn wins what the person seeking to impress loses.” – Angela Jiang
- “Daily silence and solitude is what you need to stop caring what they think.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “Stop relying on praise from others to feel good about yourself.” – Thibaut
- “The older I get, the more I understand that it’s okay to live a life others don’t understand.” – Jenna Woginrich
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
- “Don’t listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who has the questions.” – Albert Einstein Famous quote
- “You can do anything you set your mind to.” – Eminem
- “I believe anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “There is nothing quite so tragic as a young cynic because it means the person has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.” – Quote of Maya Angelou.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Let not your mind run on what you lack as much as on what you have already.” – Marcus Aurelius.
Inspirational Quotes for Teenage Girls
“Don’t be afraid to be an idealist.” – Maria Popova
Being solid in your morals and accepting your identity requires a lot of courage. There can be instances when people mock you or make you feel low about your ideals. Still, upholding your values and beliefs makes you stronger as a person.
Although idealists are often criticized, rewarding importance to your ideals helps you represent an integral part of yourself. So, continue to live by your ideals and keep on believing in them. Feel pride in being a true idealist.
- “Confidence breeds beauty.” Estee Lauder
- “Imperfections make you unique and beautiful.”
- “Create a beautiful inside, and you will look beautiful on the outside.” Charles F. Glassman
- “Feeling pretty requires more self-love.”
- “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.” – Taylor Swift
- “We must tell girls their voices are important.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Everyone should be their own biggest fan.” – Kanye West
- “It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.” – Imam Ali
- “There’s something inside that’s ready to bloom if you can just care enough, and I know you can.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “Don’t take advice from someone who’s never played the part.” – Preethi Kasireddy
- “Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.” – Ed Latimore
- “You have nothing to lose in your twenties, except for your self-esteem if you take no risk.” – Orangebook
- “The more something scares you, the more you should do it.” – Mark Manson
- “A person can achieve everything by being simple and humble.” – The Vedas.
“You have to be authentic; you have to be true, and you have to believe in your heart.” – Howard Schultz
The foremost thing to establish authenticity is acceptance. You have to accept your imperfections and vulnerabilities before anyone else does. You have to be honest with yourself and invite grace to your heart. Surely, it seems difficult at first. But the results are definitely worth it.
As soon as you start believing in your potential and originality, your life will get filled with love, happiness, and gratitude. The mindful practice of authenticity would certainly help you connect with your inner truth.
- “You really don’t want to be famous.” – Read the biography of any famous person.” – Kevin Kelly
- “Many people undermine success in the long-term by optimizing for status in the short-term.” – James Clear
- “Improvement at anything is based on thousands of tiny failures, and the magnitude of your success is based on how many times you’ve failed at something.” – Mark Manson
- “Pleasure is not happiness. Pleasure is what’s marketed to us. It’s what we fixate on. It’s what we use to numb and distract ourselves.” – Mark Manson
- “You’ll stop caring what people think about you when you realize how seldom they do.” – David Foster Wallace
- “Chances are you’re starting to give too many fucks about too many unnecessary things.” – Mark Manson
- “You can’t stop people from saying bad things about you. All you can do is make them liars.” – Thomas Sowell
- “If you want to be average, focus on the performance. If you want to be the best, focus on making practice harder than performance.” – Shane Parrish
As a teenager’s parent, you must prepare yourself to step into the role of a friend, philosopher, and guide. Your support will help your teen in overcoming all the obstacles that life throws at them. Moreover, if you parent a teen girl, our girly quotes might match her vibe. Do check them out! Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends too.