Health is the most important and also the most ignored asset in a person’s life. We all strive for fame, money, material possession and our dreams of a perfect future. But we usually forget to take care of ourselves at present.
Until one day, we can no longer work towards our goals and enjoy our lives due to bad health.
Health quotes contain the wisdom of experienced people, who realized that nothing could be achieved without health.
They call for a reflection of how we are treating our mind and body and teach us how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Inspirational Health Quotes
“Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” – by Denis Waitley
Time and health are the two greatest gifts given to each person from the moment he was born.
They provide the important means for us to chase our goals, yet they are usually overlooked. We tend to take them for granted until one day we realize we reach the limit.
That day our time will be over and our health will be depleted. We will be left with nothing to dream and enjoy.
Be aware of that doom future, start appreciating every moment and taking care of yourselves right here, right now.
“Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account. ” – by Anne Wilson Schaef
There are many types of material assets that we like to save: money, gold, real estate… But their value cannot be compared to the importance of
A healthy body and mind enable you to live happily and work towards your future. Your health is the most precious asset that you have – it is invaluable.
Without it, you cannot do anything and all of your savings are meaningless.
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – by Mahatma Gandhi
Gold and silver are usually seen as
The only true wealth that matters is our ability to live the life to the best. Truth is, our real treasure is our health.
Good health creates the power for us to strive for success and acquire whatever we want. That is why a healthy man is a wealthy man.
“The mind and body are not separate. what affects one, affects the other.” – by Anonymous
Health quotes tell the usually ignored truth: there is no separation between mind and body. They are two layers of your overall health.
Your state of mind is reflected through your body and what you do
Because of that, maintaining good health means taking care of both your mental and physical states as a whole.
“There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does. Skip the diet. Just eat healthy.”
In the present world, one of the most popular measures to keep
However, the diet is just a solution for your unhealthy eating habits, which cannot solve your problem completely. If you can eat healthy foods with balanced content of nutrition daily, no diet is necessary anymore.
Similarly, you can live free of any medical treatment if you can keep a healthy lifestyle.
Stay Healthy Q
“Health is like money we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – by Josh Billings
Health quotes usually compare health with money because health is an invaluable asset that can generate throughout our life. With good health, you can achieve whatever you dream about while living happily.
Unfortunately, health is such a visible existence that it is often undervalued and taken for granted. In many cases, people just realize how important it is when their health is completely gone. So stay healthy!
“The preservation of health is easier than the cure of the disease.” – Stay healthy quotes.
Preservation of health is rarely our priority in a world of work, future concerns and dreams. Normally, we are aware of the existence of health just when we have
There are so many illnesses and diseases caused by unhealthy lifestyle. More often than not, curing them is not an easy task, with lots of medicine, restrictions, and therapies.
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – by Buddha
One of the major causes of any illness and disease is a negative and stressful mindset. Many people live in the regret of the past or concern about the future.
And neither past nor future is something we can truly live in and do something about. The key to staying healthy is to focus on the present, appreciate the moment and live thankfully.
By doing so, you will feel a sense of freedom from negativity and empowerment to do what you can right now.
“Switch your mentality from “I’m broken and helpless” to “I’m growing and healing” and watch how your life changes, for the better.”
It is always easy to be trapped into a steady and miserable mindset. Life is truly tough and our normal reaction is to blame something.
Whenever this happens, remember about these health quotes encouraging positivity. A growth-oriented, delighted thought is all it takes to cure this mental sickness.
Simple switches from what you cannot do to what you can do will upgrade your health and change your life.
“The existence of illness in the body may no doubt be called a shadow of the true illness which is held by man in his mind.” – by Hazrat Khan
When talking about health, we usually think about the state of our body and ignore the importance of our mind.
Truth is, stay healthy with positive thoughts is as crucial as any physical fitness. Your body is the direct reflection of your mindset.
A bad state of mind can turn a healthy man into a man of sadness, depression and various physical problems.
That is why whenever you feel something is wrong with your body, check your mental state first.
Health Quotes Images
“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.”
“To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – by Buddha
- “Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” – by Thomas Dekker
- “You can look in the mirror and find a million things wrong with yourself. Or you can look in the mirror and think, ‘I feel good, I have my health, and I’m so blessed.’ That’s the way I choose to look at it.” – by Isla Fisher
- “The best six doctors anywhere and no one can deny it are sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet.” – by Wayne Fields
- “The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body.” – by Harry J. Johnson
- “What you eat literally becomes you. you have a choice in what you’re made of.”
- “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – by Edward Stanley
- “If you’re too busy to workout, your priorities need to change. I can’t think of too many things more important than your health.”
- “I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.” – by Johnny Carson
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – by Jim Rohn
- “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” – by Joyce Meyer
- “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – by Thomas Fuller
- “Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.” – by William Hazlitt
- “Health is the crown on the well person’s head that only the ill person can see.” – by Robin Sharma
- “All mankind… being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions.” – by John Locke
- “Health is correlated with quality of life. If you get regular physical activity, have social connections, control your cholesterol, keep your blood pressure at a normal level, don’t smoke – these things can make an enormous difference not only in how long you live, but how much you enjoy your life in those years. ” – by Tom Frieden
- “Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” – by Alessandra Ambrosio
- “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. ” – by Mark Twain
- “Health is an outfit that looks different on everybody”
Health and wellness quotes
- “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – by Benjamin Franklin
- “People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important. I see people suffering, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn’t help. One needs support and understanding. I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people.” – by Deepika Padukone
- “Mental health isn’t all of me, but it’s a massive part of my journey and a massive part of my whole being.” – by Adwoa Aboah
- “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” – by Buddha
- “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.” – by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy and spirit you possess or takes away from it.” – by Ann Wigmore
- “There is no health without mental health; mental health is too important to be left to the professionals alone, and mental health is everyone’s business.” – by Unknown
- “Think positively and exercise daily, eat healthy, work hard, stay strong, build faith, worry less, read more, and be happy.” – by Unknown
- “We know that food is a medicine, perhaps the most powerful drug on the planet with the power to cause or cure most disease.” – by Dr Mark Hyman
- “Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in yourself.” – by Unknown
- “If you think wellness is expensive … Then try illness.” – by Unknown
- “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.”
- “You can’t expect to look like a million bucks if you eat from the dollar menu.”
- “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” – by Ann Wigmore
- “If it came from a plant, eat it. If it was made in a plant, don’t.” – by Michael Pollan
- “Doctors don’t know everything really. They understand matter, not spirit. And you and I live in the spirit.” – by William Saroyan
- “The medical literature tells us that the most effective ways to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and many more problems are through healthy diet and exercise. Our bodies have evolved to move, yet we now use the energy in oil instead of muscles to do our work.” – by David Suzuki
- “I’ve always believed fitness is an entry point to help you build that happier, healthier life. When your health is strong, you’re capable of taking risks. You’ll feel more confident to ask for the promotion. You’ll have more energy to be a better mom. You’ll feel more deserving of love.” – by Jillian Michaels
- “If you want to enjoy health, start this very moment to cleanse your consciousness of all wrong thinking and rid it of every thought except the thought of love.” – by James B. Schafer
And when we realize that fact, it could be too late for any regret and treatment. Treasuring your health means treasuring and enjoying your life.
In order to preserve your good health, you can keep these health quotes as a little reminder and mentor. They show you how important your health is and how much your mind can affect your physical fitness.
The wisdom told in these quotes will help you to stay your life healthy and happy.