It is important for everyone to keep moving forward, no matter who you are. Let me prove this through 40 moving forward quotes.
Top Moving Forward Quotes
“If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back.” – Sam Waterson
“Set your goal and keep moving forward.” – Georges St-Pierre
“Let us move forward with strong and active faith.” – Franklin D.Roosevelt
“I’m looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past.” – Mike Rowe
“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
“The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.” – Anonymous
This moving forward quote is true. Taking a step forward is like starting a new chapter, a new path, and nobody knows what lies ahead.
There will be times when you will regret, look back on what you have had, give up in the past, or be wary of the present just because you are still obsessed about the mistakes you have made.
But remember, no one can go ahead if the head goes back.
Check out Never Give Up quotes.
“Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” – Gordon B. Hinkley
Everyone knows that one should move forward, but someone steps forward with a sullen attitude, someone still attached to yesterday’s success.
It is important to work with a happy spirit as in this moving forward quote.
That is, do your best with what you do, learn new things, redo things that have failed without being afraid of hardship, not afraid of failure.
That will make you really advance.
“Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
The bicycle is a very vivid example, also a very profound lesson. When riding a bicycle, if you stop moving forward you will lose your balance and fall.
So you have to move forward. Always remember, life is like cycling.
Keep Moving Forward Quotes
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr
Moving forward is really important. Like an ever-evolving creature, it is one of the skills to survive.
This quote has a very honest description of that importance. No matter what situation you are in, look for ways to move forward.
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
Do not regret what was past, do not regret past mistakes. Because you can’t come back, things you’re wasting time on.
Life is like reading a book, wanting to see new things, wants to change only when you turn to the next page.
“There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.” – Jessica Hatchigan
This moving forward quote is really interesting, especially for those who have just fail because of some mistakes.
Thinking about mistakes should only take place for a while, then learn to let go of those mistakes. Accepting those mistakes does not mean that you give up the path you choose.
Letting go of the past, drawing experience from that helps you make smarter choices in the future. Or leaving the path you choose because it is no longer appropriate is not giving up.
Because you are still moving on the path of pursuing dreams, happiness.
“Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
Does anyone nod in agreement when reading this moving forward quote like me. We agree that giving up something is not easy, it is a painful process.
But giving up is sometimes the choice of the weak and the coward. Those who don’t dare to start over for fear of failure.
Those who no longer want to keep trying. If you still have even a little faith in what you’re doing, don’t be afraid to rebuild from the rubble.
“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
No matter what mistakes or failures you make, you always have a chance to try again.
That opportunity is named tomorrow, so if you want to change, instead of blaming yourself, do it again, start over so you can change the outcome when tomorrow comes.
“You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” – Conrad Hall
The world is and is always changing, things that are new today will be outdated tomorrow. Moving forward also means constantly learning.
This moving forward quote is an extremely valuable lesson. Keep in mind that you are never a master at anything, so you can keep up with new things, and not be left behind.
“As I look back on my life, I realized that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.”
Every time you are successfully rejected, rejected by a certain company, rejected by some guy or girl from your love.
Do not be discouraged, do not blame yourself. Believe that the best things are still ahead of you.
So let’s move forward, because otherwise how you can meet them, right?
Moving On Quotes
“Even a rock moves on.” – Anthony Liccione
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
- “What good is living a life you’ve been given if all you do is stand in one place.”
- “Faith is moving forward even when things don’t make sense, trusting that in hindsight everything will become clear.” – Many Hale
“Life moves on and so should we.” – Spencer Johnson
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” – Denis Weitly
- “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” – Johnny Depp
- “You can only lose what you cling to.” – Buddha
- “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
“Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” – Victor Kiam
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.” – Dan Brown
- “When lifes seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopeness.” – Kid Cudi
- “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
“Move forward with purpose.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” – Justin Timberlake
- “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.” – Helen Hollick
- “When the world is at your back, and your heart is at your feet…the best way to go on is to just be.” – Jennifer Varnadore
- “A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.” – Anthony Liccione
“The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, and to keep moving forward.” – Tyga
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Herman Hesse
- “To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.” – Jack Kornfield
- “You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” – Tori Amos
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
Through 40 quotes we can see that moving forward is extremely important. It helps people exist, helps the world continue to grow continuously.
So don’t stop learning, stop complaining or regret the past, don’t be discouraged by failure, just keep walking, keep trying no matter who you are.