The late 19th-century Wild West was the compelling topic of countless novels, feature films, and even games. Among them, it is impossible not to mention Red Dead Redemption 2, a game with the main character is Arthur Morgan. More than a nonexistent person, Arthur Morgan quotes and his life has a very strong imprint on our mind.
Arthur Morgan is a strong, fearless, and especially affectionate character. That is the reason we all love it even though Arthur is a villain, against social safety at that time. Through the Arthur Morgan quotes below, we can empathize more with many stories and lives hidden behind the light.
Best Arthur Morgan Quotes
- “You don’t get to live a bad life and have good things happen to you.” – Arthur Morgan
- “Be loyal to what matters.” – Arthur Morgan
- “More and more of civilization…what a mess we’re making of things.” – Arthur Morgan
- “I think, as a general rule, dutch likes to avoid murder within the camp.” – Arthur Morgan
- “We’re more ghosts than people.”- Arthur Morgan
- “We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on”. – Arthur Morgan
- “Life’s greatest adventure is in doing one’s level best”. – Arthur Morgan
- “You speak as if killing was something I cared about”. – Arthur Morgan
- “Just do one thing or the other, don’t try to be two people at once”. – Arthur Morgan
- “I Believe There’s Winners And Losers, And Nothing Else Besides.” – Arthur Morgan
- “I guess… I’m afraid.” – Arthur Morgan
- “I gave you all I had. I did.”
- “You know, all that ever mattered to me was loyalty? It was all I knew. It was all I ever believed in”.
- “You gonna strangle me too, Dutch”.
- “Vengeance is an idiot’s game.” – Arthur Morgan
- “We’re more ghosts than people.”
- “Humanists are not characteristically strong in faith, hope, and love. “
- “We ain’t both gonna make it.”
- “Lack of something to feel important about is almost the greatest tragedy a man may have.”
Red Dead Redemption 2 Arthur Morgan Quotes
- “I Ain’t Afraid Of Dying.” – Arthur Morgan
- “I Have A Plan.” – Arthur Morgan
- “Five thousand dollars? For me? Can I turn myself in?”
- “All the years, Dutch, For this snake?” – Arthur Morgan
- “Some jobs aren’t for saving and some legacies are for pissing on.” – Arthur Morgan
- “You’re Gonna Sleep With Your Chest Open If You Ain’t Careful Boy.”
- “I have to insist.” – Arthur Morgan
- “John made it… ”– Arthur Morgan
- “Nothin’ means more to me than this gang. I would kill for it. I would happily die for it. I wish things were different… But it wasn’t us who changed.”
- “We’re thieves in a world that don’t want us anymore.”
- “Hey, Mister!”
- “You, Sir, Are A Fish.” – Arthur Morgan
- “I Wish I Had Acquired Wisdom At Less Of A Price.”
- “I Hope It’s Hot And Terrible, Mrs. Downes… Otherwise, I’ll Feel I’ve Been Sold A False Bill Of Goods.”
- “Women Voting? Sure, Why Not? Anyone Dumb Enough To Wanna Vote, I Say Go For It.” – Arthur Morgan
Whether we are heroes or villains, what we all have in common is the pursuit of a happy life. Arthur Morgan’s quotes and his life is really a very humane and deeply meaningful story. Sometimes, fate forces us to take a twisty turn before landing at the final destination.
That is also how Arthur was led by fate. He always had many choices to decide his life, for the better or for the worse. But one thing we know for sure is that no matter what, everything will be better.
A happy and smiling life is what we always wish to have. Check out more of our happy life quotes section, to pump your heart with the most positive things.