There are some relationships that color our life and the bond between cousins is one of them. Cousin quotes are lovely and interesting because they speak about this complicated yet sweet connection.
Cousins can create the most memorable moments in our childhood and can be the best friends of ours for a lifetime.
This kind of bond is indescribable, but very important during our growth. The following best collection quotes about cousins can show you why.
Best Cousin Quotes with images
“Nobody will understand the craziness of your family better than your cousins. “
“Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.”
“A cousin is someone who knows all about you but likes you anyway. Cousins are your first best friends”.
“Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden.” – It’s a sweet cousin quote.
“God made us cousins because he knew our mothers could not handle us as siblings.”
“I may argue with my brother, but I fight beside my brother against my cousin, and with my cousin against a stranger.”
“A grandparents house is where cousins become best friends.”
“A cousin is a ready-made friend for life.”
“Born as a cousin, made as a friend.” – Byron Pulsife’s quotes about cousin.
“Treasure your cousins, they were your first friends and will love you forever.” – Cousin first Friend Quotes.
Having a cousin can be the most blessing thing in your childhood. Cousins add colors to your world, liveliness to your time and become your ally.
You can find the best friend ever in your own house – the cousin.
Cousin quotes describe that relationship in a funny and interesting way. Moreover, cousin quotes remind us of this precious connection.
They tell us to treasure our cousins and family bonds – the true source of our power and happiness.
Cousins are your first best friends quotes
- “Cousins are friends that will love you forever.”
- “A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. Cousins are your first friends” – Marion C. Garretty.
- “Friends are forever, cousins are for life! ” – This is the cousin best friend quotes.
- “In my cousin, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton
- “A lot of people would rather tour sewers than visit their cousins.” – Jane Howard
- “At Christmas, Cousins are the presents under the tree.” – Karen Decourcey
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “A cousin sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.”
- “Time passes and we may be apart. But cousins always stay close at heart.”
- “Mess with me and you mess with my cousins!”
- “Our dads used to do this, and now us cousins always get together for it.” – Larry Lewis quoted about cousin.
- “Cousins are Sisters you never had.” – Reah Glowstorl’s quote about cousin.
- “If you have 30 cousins, it’s pretty easy.” – Joseph P. Kennedy
- “Cousins are cool to see, impossible to forget and true to your heart.”
- “A cousin a day keeps the boredom away.”
- “Cousins by chance, friends by choice.”
- “I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you. “
- “Cousins by blood – friends by choice.” – Darlene Shaw
- “A real cousin is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- “A cousin is someone whose smile helps when the roads are rough and long.”
More favorite quotes about cousin
- “Cousins are not those we do not know but instead part of a family that also provide support and comfort.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Cousins are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. ” – Ed Cunningham’s cousins quote.
- “Win, lose or draw, you’re all my cousins and I love you.” – Chill Wills
- “Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins, a series of grotesque caricatures of himself.” – H. L. Mencken
- “Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, special friends from the same family tree.”
- “Within our family there was no such thing as a person who did not matter. Second cousins thrice removed mattered.” – Shirley Abbott
- “Cousins are people that are ready made friends, you have laughs with them and remember good times from a young age, you have fights with them but you always know you love each other, they are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause there all pieced together as one. ” – Courtney Cox saying about the best friends Cousins.
- “Family: a little bit of crazy, a little bit of loud, and a whole lot of love.”
- “Sometimes, I forget to thank the people who make my life so happy in so many ways. Sometimes, I forget to tell them how much I really do appreciate them for being an important part of my life. Today is just another day, nothing special going on. So thank you, all of you, just for being here for me!”
- “Cousins are many. Best friends are few. What a rare delight to find both in you.”
- “I always call my cousin because we’re so close. We’re almost like sisters, and we’re also close because our moms are sisters.” – Britney Spears
- “Cousins are connected heart to heart, distance and time can’t break them apart.”
- “Happiness is having crazy cousins. Cousins are your best friends”
- “Cousins are usually the first friends we have as children. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your cousins do even if you haven’t talked to much lately.”