Hello my beloved readers. How’s weather today in your place? Where I am studying, I feel like winter is knocking on the door. This cold atmosphere reminds me about my father.
About winter nights, when he was standing in front of the school, waiting for me to finish my classes and couldn’t stop coughing because of the weather.
If mother’s love makes my eyes full of tears, father’s love impresses me and engraves deep into my heart.
Today, on a beautiful winter morning, I want to talk about “father quotes”, about one of the most precious things in life. I hope this topic is a present to you and your wonderful father from me.
The best Father quotes collection:
“A father should be his son’s first hero, and his daughters first love.”
In my memory, my dad is the one who always appears and helps me whenever I need to carry something, when a tap or a lamp is
Like a hero who rescues the world, my dad rescues my world. This special hero also used to hug me and read fairy tales to me every night.
He used to tell me that one day I can find my real love. Now I realize that I actually found my real love the first second I came to this world.
“He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – by Clarence Budington Kelland
Daddy is not kind of a person who shares his thoughts with you in conversation. Though he knows a lot, as a man, he prefers to show it by doing, not by talking.
“A dad is your biggest fan, even when you strike out.” – the short father quotes.
When you come home after stumbling or making a mistake, you can share your hardships with your dad. Trust me, he will give you useful advice every time.
And no matter who you are, you always make him proud. He trusts you, he knows how strong, brave and talented you are and believes that you can make everything right.
Your mom’s support gives you peace, your father’s support gives you power.
“Fathers provide not only support but also encouragement.” – by Catherine Pulsifer
When you want to change and choose a new way, travel to new place, your mom usually worries a lot. But your dad will say “Let’s do it!”.
That means he agrees and believes in your decision. And you know clearly that he always follows you no matter how far you will go.
“A Father dosen’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” – by Demitri The Stoneheart
Father’s love is
Because he has always been in my life: during my childhood, at important competitions, in the hospital when I was sick and even now, when I stay far away from home, he is still with me, stand by me in his own special way.
“One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – by George Herbert
Experience which no-one else is willing to teach you, to share with you. Priceless father’s gift to you.
“A father should present the fundamental qualities of leadership, responsibility, and accountability, as well as the capabilities of planning, disciplining, and loving. Fathering is a full-time job. ” – by Myles Munroe
When I read these adjectives, I feel like I am reading
No one gives him a salary for that. But I bet all fathers would agree with me that the moment he got this job is the most amazing moment of his life.
“A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” – by Susan Gale
This quote brings me back to every evening when I was a child. I often kept my eyes at house doors, waiting for my dad to open it. No matter if the day was sunny or rainy, no matter if being happy or tired or busy, he always smiled when he saw me.
These moments make my day brighten up every time I remember them. Even nowadays his smile always lights me up.
“A man can have many children, but a child can only have one father.” – by Unknown
Yes, you just only have one father. He gives you life, he brings you into this world. He loves you, cares about you, gives you the special kind of love no one else can give.
So, no matter if you are young or old, let’s respect him and treat him well whenever and until you can.
“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – by SIGMUND FREUD
I absolutely agree. Father’s protection is a luck for children. Children can’t grow up properly without their dad.
They always need a strong hand to protect them when storm comes, when someone bully them, when they need to be carried away from danger. Feeling having a father is irreplaceable.
“A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money.” – by Unknown
“My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.'” – by Michael Jordan
“Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.” – by Dwayne Wade
“Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!” – by Lydia M. Child
“I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much. ” – by Hedy Lamarr
“Being a father is a PRIVILEGE. It is nothing short of amazing!” – by Larry Hagner
“My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.” – by Tiger Woods
“A father is neither and anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – by Unknown
“Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.”
“A father holds his children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.” – Meaningful father quote.
- “As fathers, we understand that we have the opportunity to image forth God’s love to our family.” – by Matt Click, Famous Dad: A Hero In His Home
- “At home I was blessed with a strong role model for a father, and on the field I was equally blessed to have the best coaches an athlete could ask for. Each and every lesson a coach taught me has shaped me into the person and father I am today.” – by Tom Limbert, Dad’s Playbook: Wisdom for Fathers from the Greatest Coaches of All Time
- “Becoming a good father is not about learning five practical handy techniques that can be pulled out of the kitbag whenever they’re needed. It’s a mind game. It’s about having a set of attitudes and ideas that shape what you do in the thousands of different situations you find yourself in as a dad.” – by Tony Payne, Fatherhood: what it is and what it’s for
- “Becoming a good father is not automatic – it takes time and effort. We must be willing to invest in this job – our most important, second to being a husband –
asany other career we might pursue.” – by Dr. John C. Maxwell
- “Being a father … I can’t help feeling that, by comparison with being a mother, being a father is a rather abstract business.” – by Unknown
- “A father is a man that has two or more souls to save or lose.” – by AUSTIN O’MALLEY, Keystones of Thought
- “Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration.” – by Unknown
- “Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful.” – by William Hurt
- “By profession I am a soldier and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder – infinitely prouder — to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.” – by
- “Being a father truly is a blessing and a role not to be taken for granted.” – by Derek Polen, Next Level Dad: Bringing Faith and Fun to Fatherhood
- “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – by Unknown
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.” – by Unknown
- “A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.” – by Unknown
- “Do not bandy words with your father, nor treat him as a dotard, nor reproach the old man, who has cherished you, with his age.” – by ARISTOPHANES, The Clouds
- “Fatherly love is the act of giving your life for the sake of someone else’s needs.” – by Nate Dallas, Hacking Fatherhood: Preparing For Success in the Biggest Role of Your Life
More lovely quotes about fathers
- “Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.” – by Reed Markham
- “I realized that to get through this thing called fatherhood, I would have to be stronger emotionally and physically than I had ever been before.”
- “Fathers are an integral part of the family for their contribution to the household by
care givingand ensuring the healthy development and well-being of children and families.” – by Ola Akinmade, Celebrating Dads: 365 Quotes and Sayings About Fathers
- “Fathers are angels sent from heaven.”
- “I inherited that calm from my father, who was a farmer. You sow, you wait for good or bad weather, you harvest, but working is something you always need to do. ” – by Miguel Indurain
- “Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be judicious, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party.” – by Matthew Buckley, Fatherhood: The Manliest Profession
- “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” – by Alexander the Great
- “Fathers are the geniuses of the house because only a person as intelligent as we could fake such stupidity.” – by BILL COSBY, Him
- “God does have a plan for fathers.” – by Jay Payleitner, 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad
- “Having a baby is the best thing that can happen to a person, the hard part is to benefit from this opportunity, to handle all the work and on top doing a good job as a father.” – by Ricardo Oliveira, Fatherhood
- “I just wish I could understand my father.” – by Michael Jackson
- “Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development.”
- “I have repeatedly stated and emphatically declared that the key to the restoration and preservation of a sane and healthy society is the salvaging of the male, especially as a responsible father.” – by Myles Munroe
- “He’ll never be as good a mother
asyou. Just like you will never be as good a father as him. ” – by Jacqueline Fisch, Unfussy Mom: simplifying your life
- “I believe the heart of the heavenly Father is reflected in the heart of the earthly father.” – by Nathan Lorick, Dying to Grow
Even though my father is old, he will always be the source of strong emotions in my life, even after he passes away. His support and his love always remind me that I can become a strong, brave and a good person, to make him proud of me.
If you can grow up in a complete family, with love from both father and mother, you have the most precious thing. Let’s respect your father and treat him well whenever you can.
And although his love is silent, don’t forget to tell him that you love him. Your father will be really happy, trust me. Have a nice day with love!