Father is someone who is always there for us when we need advice and support. Father loves, teaches, and is always with us. The father quotes are compiled below to help us partly express the greatness of a father to each of us.
Read more similar posts:
Father quotes are profound and meaningful
“A father should be his son’s first hero, and his daughters first love.”
In my memory, my father is the one who always appears and helps me whenever I need to carry something when a tap or a lamp is
Like a hero who rescues the world, my father rescues my world. This special hero also used to hug me and read fairy tales to me every night.
He used to tell me that one day I can find my real love. Now I realize that I actually found my real love the first second I came to this world.
Keep reading: Father and son quotes
“He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – by Clarence Budington Kelland.
Daddy is not the kind of a person who shares his thoughts with you in conversation. Though he knows a lot, as a man, he prefers to show it by doing, not by talking.
“A father is your biggest fan, even when you strike out.” – the short father quotes.
When you come home after stumbling or making a mistake, you can share your hardships with your father. Trust me, he will give you useful advice every time.
And no matter who you are, you always make him proud. He trusts you, he knows how strong, brave and talented you are and believes that you can make everything right.
Your mom’s support gives you peace, your father’s support gives you power.
“Fathers provide not only support but also encouragement.” – by Catherine Pulsifer
When you want to change and choose a new way, travel to a new place, your mom usually worries a lot. But your father will say “Let’s do it!”.
That means he agrees and believes in your decision. And you know clearly that he always follows you no matter how far you will go.
“One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – by George Herbert
Experience which no-one else is willing to teach you, to share with you. Priceless father’s gift to you.
“A man can have many children, but a child can only have one father.”
Yes, you just only have one father. He gives you life, he brings you into this world. He loves you, cares about you, gives you the special kind of love no one else can give.
So, no matter if you are young or old, let’s respect him and treat him well whenever and until you can.
Father love quotes
“A Father dosen’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” – by Demitri The Stoneheart
Father’s love is
Because he has always been in my life: during my childhood, at important competitions, in the hospital when I was sick and even now, when I stay far away from home, he is still with me, stand by me in his own special way.
“A father should present the fundamental qualities of leadership, responsibility, and accountability, as well as the capabilities of planning, disciplining, and loving. Fathering is a full-time job. ” – by Myles Munroe
When I read these adjectives, I feel like I am reading the description of a big job. And yes, Fathering is a very special job. Every man is doing that just once a
No one gives him a salary for that. But I bet all fathers would agree with me that the moment he got this job is the most amazing moment of his life.
“A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” – by Susan Gale
This father quote brings me back to every evening when I was a child. I often kept my eyes at house doors, waiting for my father to open them. No matter if the day was sunny or rainy, no matter if being happy or tired or busy, he always smiled when he saw me.
These moments make my day brighten up every time I remember them. Even nowadays his smile always lights me up.
“I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much. ” – by Hedy Lamarr.
“My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.” – Dad quotes by Tiger Woods.
“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – by SIGMUND FREUD
I absolutely agree. Father’s protection is a luck for children. Children can’t grow up properly without their father.
They always need a strong hand to protect them when the storm comes, when someone bullies them when they need to be carried away from danger. Feeling having a father is irreplaceable.
“My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.'” – Quote by Michael Jordan.
“Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.” – by Dwayne Wade
“Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!” – by Lydia M. Child.
Being a Father quotes
“Being a father is a PRIVILEGE. It is nothing short of amazing!” – by Larry Hagner.
- “Being a father truly is a blessing and a role not to be taken for granted.” – by Derek Polen
- “Being a father … I can’t help feeling that, by comparison with being a mother, being a father is a rather abstract business.”
- “Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride, and inspiration.”
- “Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful.” – by William Hurt
- “By profession, I am a soldier and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder – infinitely prouder — to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.”
- “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.”
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, singers of songs.”
- “A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.”
- “As fathers, we understand that we have the opportunity to image forth God’s love to our family.” – by Matt Click
“A father holds his children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.” – Meaningful father quote.
- “Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.” – by Reed Markham
- “A father is a man that has two or more souls to save or lose.” – by O’Malley.
- “Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be judicious, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party.” – by Matthew Buckley.
- “Do not bandy words with your father, nor treat him as a dotard, nor reproach the old man, who has cherished you, with his age.” – by ARISTOPHANES
- “Fatherly love is the act of giving your life for the sake of someone else’s needs.” – by Nate Dallas
- “At home, I was blessed with a strong role model for a father, and on the field, I was equally blessed to have the best coaches an athlete could ask for. Each and every lesson a coach taught me has shaped me into the person and father I am today.” – by Tom Limbert
- “Becoming a good father is not about learning five practical handy techniques that can be pulled out of the kitbag whenever they’re needed. It’s a mind game. It’s about having a set of attitudes and ideas that shape what you do in the thousands of different situations you find yourself in as a dad.” – by Tony Payne.
- “Becoming a good father is not automatic – it takes time and effort. We must be willing to invest in this job – our most important, second to being a husband – as any other career we might pursue.” – by Dr. John C. Maxwell
More good quotes about fathers
“A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money.”
- “I realized that to get through this thing called fatherhood, I would have to be stronger emotionally and physically than I had ever been before.”
- “Fathers are an integral part of the family for their contribution to the household by
caregivingand ensuring the healthy development and well-being of children and families.” – by Ola Akinmade, 365 Quotes and Sayings About Fathers
- “Fathers are angels sent from heaven.”
- “I inherited that calm from my father, who was a farmer. You sow, you wait for good or bad weather, you harvest, but working is something you always need to do. ” – by Miguel Indurain
- “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” – by Alexander the Great.
“A father is neither and anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
- “Fathers are the geniuses of the house because only a person as intelligent as we could fake such stupidity.” – by BILL COSBY
- “God does have a plan for fathers.” – by Jay Payleitner,
- “Having a baby is the best thing that can happen to a person, the hard part is to benefit from this opportunity, to handle all the work and on top doing a good job as a father.” – by Ricardo Oliveira,
- “I just wish I could understand my father.” – by Michael Jackson
- “Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development.”
- “I have repeatedly stated and emphatically declared that the key to the restoration and preservation of a sane and healthy society is the salvaging of the male, especially as a responsible father.” – by Myles Munroe
- “He’ll never be as good a mother
asyou. Just like you will never be as good a father as him. ” – by Jacqueline Fisch
- “I believe the heart of the heavenly Father is reflected in the heart of the earthly father.” – by Nathan Lorick
“Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.”
If you can grow up in a complete family, with love from both father and mother, you have the most precious thing. Let’s respect your father and treat him well whenever you can.
And although his love is silent, don’t forget to tell him that you love him. Your father will be really happy, trust me. Have a nice day with love and don’t forget to also read these article Father’s Day quotes.