The father is like the sun that gives warmth and security to his family. To his son, he is the symbol of wisdom and greatness.
Fathers are usually strict, but
Their love is the underground flow of caring and sacrifice, often overlooked but critical in the sons’ life and success.
Father and Son Quotes
Every son is like a reflection of his father’s wisdom, life, and hope. They are similar not only in their looks but also in what they say and do.
All these similarities show the impact of fathers on their son and the admiration of the sons to their dads.
- “Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds.”
- “What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.” – George Herbert
- “Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.” – George Lucas
A son learns to be a man by looking at his father. Good fathers take care of their sons, as well as set good example for them to follow.
Whenever we see a good man, remember that maybe there is a great father behind him.
- “Good fathers make good sons.”
- “A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.” – Helen Rowland
- “For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than their fathers.” – Homer
- “A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.” – Knights of Pythagoras
- “What goes on between a father and a son, which is usually such a private matter, is that they are able to be honest with each other, and be honest with me, as a director. It’s just remarkable.” – Lee Grant
One advice, no matter how right it is, will fade with time and be lost in people’s memory. The best way to teach lessons of life to a kid is to show him a living example.
His father, the closest man to him, shows him what makes a good person. The way the father lives teaches the son how to stand up and thrive in this world.
- “Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.” – Charles F Kettering
- “Son needs his father at every situation he Face in present and Father needs his son at every situation he face for his son in past.” – Nishan Panwar
- “At the gambling table, there are no fathers and sons.” – PROVERBS
- “Anyone who reads my work will see that there are often difficult relationships between fathers and sons.” – Salman Rushdie
- “There must always be a struggle between a father and son, while one aims at power and the other at independence.” – Samuel Johnson
Inspirational Father Son Quotes
Fathers love their sons deeply and unconditionally. A son is the continuance of hope and dreams of his father, containing the
The father understands his son’s goals and effort. His heart is full of forgiveness for the sons’ mistakes and pride for the sons’ achievements.
- “I love a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving, strong and kind.”
- “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.” – The Talmud
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” – Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
- “For thousands of years, father and son have stretched wistful hands across the canyon of time.”
- “Creating a child takes no love or skill; being a parent requires lots of both.”
To a son, his father is the greatest person on earth. The father sets an image of the ideal man inside his son’s mind: strong, wise and brave.
The father is someone that his son admires all his life and aspires to become.
- “Forget Batman: when I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my dad.”
- “Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every day.”
- “My father would take me to the playground, and put me on mood swings.” – Jay London
- “I will follow in my father’s footsteps. He was a wonderful leader.” – Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
- “In my life, I’m just looking for that life of integrity that my father had. I have a good heart; I’m not a heartbreaker.” – Johnathon Schaech
A man may be not perfect, but when he becomes a father, he will try to live in the best way. Actions speak louder than words, and he knows how his son will look up to him and learn from him.
Through his life, the father teaches his son how to deal with obstacles and fight for what he believes.
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence B. Kelland
- “When my father don’t have my hand, he has my back.”
- “The best thing that a father can give to his son is his time.”
- “A king, realizing his incompetence, can either delegate or abdicate his duties. A father can do neither. If only sons could see the paradox, they would understand the dilemma.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” – Calvin Johnson
Dad and Son Quotes
In this world, there is no sweeter gift than the love of a father to his son. He loves his son in a giving and thoughtful way.
He is willing to do anything to prepare his kid with knowledge, skills and the right attitude for the future.
- “I love my son more than anything. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way.”
- “A Real man takes care of his kids no matter what the relationship is like with the mother of his child. “
- “I have a special place in my heart for you, for showing my father such great love and friendship.”
- “My number one goal is to support and be there for my son.”
- “It is a wise child that knows its own father, and an unusual one that unreservedly approves of him.”
A father has such an enormous impact on his child’s life. The father’s image is the strongest impression in the son’s memory about a wise and brave man.
During his son’s childhood and even lifetime, the father means the protection, the inspiration, and the warmest love.
- “The most important influence in my childhood was my father.” – DeForest Kelley
- “My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.” – Beau Bridges
- “I smile because you are my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.”
- “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Friedrich von Schiller
- “I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.”
Fathers silently sacrifice for their sons. They are willing to fight for their sons’ happiness without asking for any return.
Sometimes their love is forgotten and their effort is taken for granted. But one day, we will look back and realize how important they are and how much they give us.
The moment a son gives back to his father is the moment of love, gratitude and happy tears.
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” – William Shakespeare
- “If you need me, just call me. I don’t care if I’m sleeping, if I’m angry or if I’m having my own problems — just call me and I’ll help you. Dad.”
- “Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.” – Aldous Huxley
- “We think our fathers fools, so wise we grow. Our wiser sons, no doubt will think us so.” – Alexander Pope
Mothers love with heart and fathers love with mind. Fathers’ love is filled with their thoughts and preparation for their sons.
The sons’ love for their fathers is filled with admiration and their wish to become such great men.
Their relationship is built with love, care, trust and genuine consideration of each other.
“Fathers and sons are much more considerate of one another than mothers and daughters.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Father Son Quotes with Images
“A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” – Frank A. Clark
“A son is not a judge of his father, but the conscience of the father is in his son.” – Simon Soloveychik.
“By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – Charles Wadsworth
“Even if I see my own reflection in you, I also see the man I always wanted to become. Thank you for always making me proud. I love you, son!”
“It’s a father’s duty to give his sons a fine chance.” – George Eliot
A father’s love for his son is usually not shown in many loving words. It is hidden in every little thing he does for his family.
He set a living example of what a great man is made of. He shows his son how to live the best life.
He secretly cares and prepares for the son’s future. Fathers are the greatest influence in our whole lifetime.
Their quiet love and unconditional sacrifice can be often overlooked. Until one day, we suddenly realize our thirst for their words of wisdom and their hug of love.
Father-son quotes were made by those who experienced the loss and knew the greatness of fatherhood. They are there to remind us to treasure the existence of fathers, to love and give back to them.