Beautiful quotes about family are very meaningful and dear, showing the sacredness and respectability of the family. And happy family quotes are gifts instead of words sent to your family members.
A family is a place full of love, tolerance, protection… Family is where we grow up, a place filled with memories of childhood to adulthood. A family is a place where there are Mother, Father, and people we love who always support us.
Family is the first place we want to return to, no matter where we go, what we do, where we are… Family is always solid support for each of us. The more you read about family quotes, the more you love your family.
The Best Family Love Quotes
“Family. Where life begins and love never ends.”
I used to talk about some endless love in some topics before. And family is where we have it all: mom and dad who gave you life, who brought you into this beautiful world.
They also give you love greater than anything. You even might have a brother, a sister, or grandparents who teach you what is love and how it feels to be loved.
“We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.” – Henry Ward Beecher.
Of course, your parents love you a lot. But when you become a parent, you will know exactly how much your parents really love you.
You will understand how much they worry that you are sick, hungry or tired. And you are always in their mind no matter what.
“A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center.” – Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel.
The man builds a house, the woman builds a family. She is the person who keeps the
Let’s accept that nobody does it better than a woman. That is her duty from God.
“Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” – Irina Shayk.
Admit it, this is exactly what you think after finishing a long and busy day, right?
And not only after a
When you are happy or in pain, your family is where you want to stay the most.
“A happy family is a reflection of a good father and a loving husband.”
Let’s nurture your soul feelings with these beautiful family love quotes below:
- “At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.” – Mark V. Olsen
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” – Maya Angelou
- “Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son.” – Clever family quote.
- “Fathers and sons are much more considerate of one another than mothers and daughters.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Children learn to smile from their parents.” – Shinichi Suzuki
- “A happy family needs a loving and caring father, and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes.”
- “There is no job more important than parenting. This I believe.” – Ben Carson.
- “I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.” – Colonel Potter
- “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” – Charles Kuralt
- “The love of family is life’s greatest blessing.”
- “One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.” – Jonathan Foer.
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” – William Shakespeare’s quote.
- “I think family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others – and you have unity as a people.” – Marlon Wayans
- “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” – Evan Esar.
- “The eternal love between man and woman really exists! It`s the love between mother and her son.”
Short Family Quotes
“When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.” – Guy Lafleur.
Why do you want to come back to your family? Because your mom or your wife will cook a delicious dinner for you, dad will give you his advice, your brothers and sisters are always willing to help you.
Your kids will tell you that you are their hero. Maybe sometimes they only simple tell you that “they’ll always be here”. And that is all you need to face troubles.
“An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship.” – Spanish proverb.
You can’t deny the strength of a blood relationship. Trust me, you can give up your friends but you can’t give up your dad or your mother. And they would never give you up whenever who you are.
Also check out these Dad quotes and sayings that will empower you.
“If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home.” – Malala Yousafzai
I have never been to paradise. But I know exactly what it doesn’t have delicious food like my mother’s, it is not safe like under my dad’s protection.
And I also know that if my family is with me, it alone makes my own personal paradise.
“Family. Being loved no matter what.”
Let’s show love and respect to your family with these short quotes about family below
- “Family isn’t an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Family makes a house a home.” – Jennifer Hudson
- “Home is the nicest word there is.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- “Children are the keys of paradise.” – Eric Hoffer
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” – Walt Disney.
- “Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.”
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – David Ogden Stiers
- “My family was my guide to my reality.” – Haywood Nelson
- “I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.” – Barbara Bush.
- “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” – Albert Einstein
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
Inspirational Family Quotes
“Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.”
That is exactly what makes that little boy in my story feel rich. A house without a family, without love from parents, a wife, a husband, that house is really cold.
You can pay for a nice and expensive house, but you can’t buy a happy family, you know that, right?
“Families are like branches on a tree – we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.” – Anthony Liccione.
What a great family quote! It gives a detailed picture of a family. No matter who you are, you always take some things from your family, like an appearance, a personality, or your habits.
Because it is in your blood, it grows up with you. And if don’t have it, you would miss it. And even though you can be on the other side of the world, you will always come back to your roots.
“Family is the most important thing in the world. ” – Princess Diana.
A mother is the most precious thing you have in the world. And a family is the biggest work of your mother.
No need to pay for it, because you can’t pay, it is priceless. Your family is the most important thing you need to protect.
“Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.” – George W. Bush
You may also like to read these motivational Family quotes below:
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Your children need your presence more than your presents.” – Jesse Jackson
- “Many men can make a fortune but very few can build a family.” – J.S. Bryan.
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” – Brad Henry.
- “Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” – Kofi Annan
- “If you want to see mankind fully, look at a family. Within the family minds become organically one, and for this reason the family is total poetry.” – Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” – Anthony Brandt’s inspirational quote.
- “As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. ” – Pope John Paul II.
- “The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Family and God – that is what’s important. Money, cars, those are things that come and go.” – Fabrice Muamba
- “I would give everything if I could only keep my family.” – good quote about family inspiring.
Happy Family quotes
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr
- “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” – Jane Howard
- “A father may turn his back on his child, brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies, husbands may desert their wives, wives their husbands. But a mother’s love endures through all.” – Washington Irving
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish Proverb
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family.” – George Burns
- “Home is where your story beings.”
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.” – George A Moore
- “Home should be an anchor, a port in a storm, a refuge, a happy place in which to dwell, a place where we are loved and where we can love.” – Marvin J. Ashton.
“To the world you are a dad. To our family – you are the world.”
- “In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.” – Alex Haley
- “If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “As a child, the family that I had and the love I had from my two parents allowed me to go ahead and be more aggressive, to search and to take risks knowing that, if I failed, I could always come home to a family of love and support.” – Tiger Woods
- “Families are the tie that reminds us of yesterday, provide strength and support today, and give us hope for tomorrow. No government, no matter how well-intentioned, or well-managed, can provide what our families provide.” – Bill Owens
- “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” – Frederick Buechner
- “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained.” – Winston Churchill.
My family quotes
- “My family comes first. Maybe that’s what makes me different from other guys.” – Bobby Darin
- “My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.” – Ronaldinho
- “I am what I am thanks to my family because they have given me everything”
- “My life and the life of my family has to do with exploration, with adventure. My grandfather was the first man in the stratosphere, and my father was the first to touch the deepest point in the ocean… For me, adventure and exploration is something in the blood.” – Bertrand Piccard
- “I’m a minimalist. I don’t really need much to enjoy a good holiday – just my family and the bare essentials.” – Jean Reno
- “My children are the reason that I smile, that I laugh, that I cry, they are my happy place, my frustration. They are what makes my heart beat & sometimes break. My children are my everything.”
“I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.” – Jet Li
- “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” – Michael Imperioli
- “It’s very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy.” – Jada Pinkett Smith
- “I think our job as parents is to give our kids roots to grow and wings to fly.” – Deborah Norville
- “My wife has been my closest friend, my closest advisor. And she’s not somebody who looks to the limelight or even is wild about me being in politics. And that’s a good reality check on me. When I go home, she wants me to be a good father and a good husband. And everything else is secondary to that.” – Barack Obama
- “One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family.” – Robert Byrd
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “No matter how poor you think you are – if you have the family, you have everything.”
Yes, the family is precious and important. But let’s remember you only have a family when you build it.
The family is built not by bricks and stone, but by love, forgiveness, protection, sharing, and sacrifice.
So if you have a happy family, congratulations! You are rich!