Sometimes in your life, you stumble upon people who change your life just by being a part of it. They make you believe that it is good in the world. You call such people your friends and you treasure them close to your heart.
These funny friendship quotes are the best ones to make your friends feel your love and affection.
True friendship is like love. Having a true friend is the greatest blessing anyone can have.
Sometimes, a sweet gesture such as sharing a bar of chocolate or going on a trip together, or perhaps sending them these amazing best friend quotes can strengthen your friendship even more.
So, value your friends and cherish your lovely bond. After all, it is the most precious thing ever.
10 best funny friendship quotes:
- “Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.”
- “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel a warm feeling inside.”
- “One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.” – Marcelene Cox.
- “I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.”
- “Friendship is not possible between two women, one of whom is very well dressed.” – Laurie Colwin.
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson.
- “As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing.”
- “Friends don’t let friends do stupid things… Alone.”
- “Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.” – Otto von Bismarck.
- “We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile…then, we’ll be new friends!”
“Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.”
Some people make your life so happening and beautiful that you cannot even think about staying without them. Those amazing people are your friends.
This funny friendship quote is out-and-out the best way to describe a close-knit fellowship.
Surely, some friends are like passing clouds. They aren’t always available when you need their aid.
But the ones who are truly your companions, they wouldn’t ever leave your side.
They will always stay close to you, just like waves stay close to the shore.
“Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel a warm feeling inside.”
Friendship is undoubtedly the most beautiful of all the bonds. Everyone can see friends enjoying with each other and just being crazy together.
But only the ones who experience friendship can understand the warmth and comfort of the feeling that a friendly relationship brings.
It is not an unusual sight to see friends engaging in goofy acts. But not everyone can see the love and admiration between close pals. And the above best friends quote truly shares a very funny as well as meaningful message.
You may also like Friend-zone quotes with funny quotes.
“One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.” – Funny friendship quotes from Marcelene Cox.
Have you seen a lady act chilled out even after you’ve criticized her flower arrangements?
Perhaps not. A woman is always very particular about her décor because it reflects her persona. If you ever try to improve your lady friend’s flowers, then maybe your friendship can get prone to danger.
If you love to crack crazy jokes, then this funny friendship quote is something you should definitely try. It’s not only hilarious, it’s utmostly relatable as well.
“I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.”
A tight friendship is what every human needs. Love, care, and admiration are just so needed in today’s stressful lives.
There are friends who make your day good and your lives better. For such friends, this sweet quote is ideal for showing them how much you value your bond.
A pal that guards you like a piece of clothing shields your body definitely deserves a special place in your life. It is surely blissful to have such sweet people around you.
“Friendship is not possible between two women, one of whom is very well dressed.” – Laurie Colwin.
Between two close friends, if one receives more compliments, then it would be complicated for the friendship to survive. It would be utterly impossible for two women to be friends if one of them looks prettier.
For sure, one of them would be the shining star of any occasion. And, the other one would feel ignored. This difference results in cracks in the friendship as suggested by this quote.
Although all women are pretty, the one who dresses better is sure to get much admiration, resulting in jealousy.
“There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson.
Does a person even exist who does not love chocolates?
I guess not…. Friends are indeed the best aspect of anybody’s life. They bring out the most promising side of yours and push you towards success. But there is one thing even better than friendship. And that is having friends with chocolates.
Sharing chocolatey delicacies with your friends and reminiscing fun times can be one of the sweetest memories. For sure, there is nothing better than spending time with your loved ones.
“As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing.”
This funny friendship quote is utterly insane. It amusingly describes the bitter-sweet bond that friendship is. It’s too obvious for friends to laugh at each other openly. It is indeed a sign of a healthy friendly bond.
Life is too short to be serious all the time, and so a friend is always there to make sure you get your daily dose of laughter. Because, in the end, they only want you to be at the top and have the best.
“Friends don’t let friends do stupid things… Alone.” – A funny quote for friendship
It is said that one should never let their best friends get lonely…. they should keep on disturbing them. Friends join on in the weirdness of each other and keep on doing crazy stuff together.
After all, that’s what friends are for. If you have a crazy trick up your sleeve, your friends will always participate in it with you. And if you want to remind your friend of the same, you should definitely share this quote with them.
“Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.” – Otto von Bismarck.
It is said that once you love someone, you can easily overlook all his minus points. This is for sure a cute and funny friendship quote to share with your friends.
Although love cannot see anything negative, friendship chooses to ignore the shortcomings of a friend.
We cannot see the flaws of whom we love as we love them for the good qualities. But, in friendship, a friend shuts one’s eyes to all the flaws.
“We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile…then, we’ll be new friends!”
Those people can always be friends who match each other’s level of craziness. Sometimes due to old age, memory fades and people forget a lot many things.
Senility is natural and may result in people forgetting their friendships too. Even after forgetting each other, they can meet up again and become “new” friends because of the common interests they share.
Goofing up with friends helps a great deal in feeling rejuvenated, even if you’ve lost your old memories together.
You would enjoy these funny quotes about friendship:
True friends stick by you through thick and thin. They can never be apart no matter how much distance is between them.
Many a time, you feel like recalling your old tales with your friends or just relishing the old memories.
These funny friendship quotes can help you a great deal in feeling a good cheer. All of these quotes are hand-picked from the best and finest of authors.
- “A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.” – Erma Bombeck.
- “This is by far your worst idea ever…I’ll be there in 15 minutes.”
- “The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.” – Mark Twain.
- “We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.”
- “Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.” – Patrick to Spongebob.
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.” – Mark Twain.
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’” – A.A. Milne.
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.” – Charles Lamb.
- “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” – Greg Tamblyn.
- “It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not.” – Mignon McLaughlin.
- “If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.”
- “Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!” – Bronwyn Polson.
- “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.”
- “Best Friends. They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.”
- “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.”
Check out more funny friendship text quotes:
- “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.”
- “Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.”
- “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” – Sylvia Plath.
- “True friends don’t judge each other; they judge other people together.” – Emilie Saint-Genis.
- “A friend to all is a friend to none.” – Aristotle.
- “Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- “A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.” – Jim Hayes.
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.”
- “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf.
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” – Laurence J. Peter.
- “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, Damn, that was fun.” – Groucho Marx.
- “I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.”
- “I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.” – Ann Richards.
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer.
- “We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.” – William Somerset Maugham.
- “I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets; I have my friends for that.”
- “Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces.” – Anne Lindbergh.
- “Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital.”
- “I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my damn friends – they’re the ones that keep me walking the floor nights!” – Warren G. Harding.
- “Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.” – Robert Brault.
- “Friends are like condoms; they protect you when things get hard.”
A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. And, it brings out the best of your personality too.
Friends are basically the second family that you can go to. They shower you with love, care, affection, and admiration.
Certainly, friendship is the greatest gift of life and lucky are those who receive this gift.
If you want to sprinkle happiness into your friend’s group, you might as well want to share these amazing best friend quotes with them.
Also, don’t forget to read Good Morning Quotes For Friends to find one meaningful quote to wish your friend a Good Morning.