The following beautiful mother’s day quotes can shed tears to our eyes by portraying the power inside the mothers’ hearts.
Mother’s day is a special time to celebrate the most important women in our lives. In different countries, the dates differ from each other, but the meaning stays the same.
On this occasion, we honor the greatness of motherhood. We appreciate our mom’s unconditional love, unreal patience, and limitless sacrifice.
Related post: Happy women’s day quotes
Short Mother’s Day Quotes
“The world needs our mothers – Happy Mother’s Day.”
“A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” – by Leonardo DiCaprio
“My mother is a walking miracle.” – by Liya Kebede
“A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” – by Amy Tan
“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Happy Mother’s Day quotes from Robert Browning
“We are born of love; love is our mother.”
“Mother is a verb, not a noun.” – Proverb
“Mom: a title just above queen.” – Happy Mom’s quotes.
“A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – by Rumi
“A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” – by Debasish Mridha
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
Mothers’ hearts contain the most powerful thing in the world – their love. They fill the families’ atmosphere with their love, their care, and dedication on a daily basis, despite being often overlooked.
But at the special time like the Mother’s Day, we look back and fully appreciate the greatness of motherhood.
“The greatest gift of all is being a mom.”
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” – by Lin Yutang
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” – Mother’s Day quote by Abraham Lincoln
- “The only mothers it is safe to forget on Mother’s Day are the good ones.” – by Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic’s Notebook, 1960
- “Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wanders wherever your children do.”
“No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” – by Sarah Josepha Hale
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” – The shortest quote for Mother’s Day.
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room.” – by Henry Ward Beecher
- “He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother for you leaves its own mark.” – by J. K. Rowling
- “A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” – by Emily Dickinson
“A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.” – The beautiful mother’s day quotes.
- “That best academy, a mother’s knee.” – by James Russell Lowell
- “You may take offense at your mother. But always remember: your mother is the only woman, who will love you in spite of all your disadvantages.”
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” – by Linda Wooten
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – by Cardinal Mermillod
“Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”
- “Mother is a verb, not a noun.” – by Proverb
- “A mom reads you like a book, and wherever she goes, people read you like a glowing book review.” – by Robert Brault
- “A mother’s kiss lovingly forgives the past, present, and future.” – by Terri Guillemets
- “Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart.”
Mother’s Day Quotes with Images
Mothers’ day quotes add meaning and flavor to this day. They act as a reminder of how important our mothers are to our lives.
They evoke in our hearts the feeling of gratitude for these greatest people in the world. And they strengthen the maternity bonds we have and celebrate the value of family.
“Now, as always, the most automated appliance in a household is the mother.” – by Beverly Jones
- “She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.” – by Margaret Culkin Banning
- “A mother’s yearning feels the presence of the cherished child even in the degraded man.” – by George Eliot
- “Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over.” – by George Cooper
- “A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – by Dorothy Canfield Fisher
“Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” – by T. DeWitt Talmage
- “If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.” – The meaningful Mothers Day quotes by Robert Brault
- “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.” – by Booker T. Washington
- “A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.” – by Robert Brault
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.” – by Lisa Alther
“Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” – short mother’s day quotes.
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” – by Tenneva Jordan
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” – by the television show The Golden Girls
- “A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done.”
- “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – by Wayne F. Winters
Mothers Day Quotes from Daughter
“No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you – life”
- “To a child’s ear, mother is magic in any language.” – by Arlene Benedict
- “How beautifully everything is arranged by Nature; as soon as a child enters the world, it finds a mother ready to take care of it.” – by Jules Michelet
- “Education commences at the mother’s knee, and every word spoken within hearsay of little children tends toward the formation of character.” – by Hosea Ballou
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” – by Oscar Wilde
“May be, your mother isn’t able to give you everything you want. But she is able to give you even more – her love.”
- “There are so many times you will feel you have failed, but in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are supermom.” – by Stephanie Precourt
- “A mother loves her children even when they least deserve to be loved.” – by Kate Samperi
- “No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.” – by Florida Scott-Maxwell
- “I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely.” – by Renita Weems
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – by Marion C. Garretty
- “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the firstborn babe, and assures it of a mother’s love.” – by Thomas C. Haliburton
- “One warm mother-kiss dried the little-wet eyes and stilled the little-troubled heart.” – by Jay Benson Hamilton
- “My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words, but I always remember the tune.” – Mothers quote by Terri Guillemets
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” – by Honoré de Balzac.
If you have chosen the best quotes to give your mother on Mother’s Day, then continue to choose the best quotes to give your Dad on Father’s Day to show how much you love him.