Stephen Curry is a professional basketball player, known for his shooting accuracy and a lot of recognitions and awards. There are also lots of inspirational Stephen Curry quotes which show us what makes him such a superstar.
There is confidence but there is also wisdom in these quotes, showing us how he has thrived to become so successful.
The mindset of him can actually be applied to our lives, so that we can also achieve great things.
Stephen Curry Quotes on Success
“I can do all things.”
“Every time I rise up, I have confidence that I’m going to make it.”
“Success is not an accident, success is actually a choice.”
“I can get better. I haven’t reached my ceiling yet on how well I can shoot the basketball.”
“If you don’t fall how are you going to know what getting up is like.”
Obviously, talent is a big part when we talk about success. But reading Stephen Curry quotes, we can see that there are more important features beside talents.
How he accepts failures, takes risks and believes in himself can inspire other players to do the same.
After all, many people dream about success and fulfillment, but only the ones who have guts can achieve those things. Stephen Curry is one of them.
And we can learn how he thinks and acts through his wise and interesting quotes.
Check more Stephen Curry Quotes on success
- “Basketball isn’t just a sport. It is an art, one that must be mastered to succeed.”
- “I can’t say enough: how important my faith is to how I play the game and who I am.”
- “Each game is an opportunity to be on a great stage and be a witness for Christ. When I step on the floor, people should know who I represent, who I believe in.”
- “I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies.. I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment.”
- “There’s more to me than just this jersey I wear, and that’s Christ living inside of me”
- “Success is born out of faith, an undying passion, and a relentless drive.” – Stephen Curry Quotes about the success.
- “I want to practice to the point where it’s almost uncomfortable how fast you shoot, so that in the game things kind of slow down.”
- “It represents a Bible verse I wear on my shoe. Philippians 4:13. It says ‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.’ It’s also my mantra, how I get up for games and why I play the way I do.”
- “Basketball was mine, and that’s what’s carried me to this point.”
- “Every step of the way I think you learn something that makes you a better player, and all those lessons really come out when it matters the most in a championship.”
Inspirational Stephen Curry Quotes
“Make sure you live in the moment and work your butt off every single day, and I hope I inspire people all around the world to just be themselves, be humble and be grateful for all the blessings in your life.”
- “There’s more to me than just this jersey I wear.”
- “Be the best version of yourself in anything you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.”
- “I really cherish everything that basketball brings; and I think, for me, it’s been a great ride and I’m not done yet…”
“We overload in our workouts so that the game slows down in real life. It helps you become a smarter basketball player.”
- “There’s more to life than basketball. The most important thing is your family and taking care of each other and loving each other no matter what.”
- “I do a little sign on the court every time I make a shot or a good pass and i pound my chest and point to the sky – it symbolizes that I have a heart for God. It’s something that my mom and I came up with in college and I do it every time i step on the floor as a reminder of who I’m playing for.”
“Being a superstar means you’ve reached your potential, and I don’t think I’ve reached my potential as a basketball player and as a leader yet.”
“If you take time to realize what your dream is and wha you really want in life — no matter what it is, whether it’s sports or in other fields — you have to realize that there is always work to do, and you want to be the hardest working person in whatever you do, and you put yourself in a position to be successful. And you have to have a passion about what you do.”
“I’m not the guy who’s afraid of failure. I like to take risks, take the big shot and all that.”
“Sometimes people make it seem like you have to have certain prerequisites or a crazy life story in order to be successful in this world. But the truth is you really don’t. It doesn’t matter where you come from, what you have or don’t have, what you lack or what you have too much of, but all you need to have is faith in God, an undying passion for what you do and what you choose to do in this life, and a relentless drive and the will to do whatever it takes to be successful in whatever you put your mind to.”
“I try and use every game as an opportunity to witness… When I step on the floor people should know who I represent, who I believe in.”
- “The more years I go, the more experience I have, the more that nutrition and eating the right foods is important for recovery and things like that.”
- “Success comes after you conquer your biggest obstacles and hurdles.” – Success quote from Stephen Curry.
- “I learned how quickly I actually released my shot off the dribble. I know that’s something I work on, and really use in games, but I didn’t know exactly how quick it was, down to like the millisecond.”
You should check more Inspirational quotes from Stephen Curry below
- “I know I have a place in Heaven waiting for me because of Him, and that’s something no earthly prize or trophy could ever top.”
- “Kids put life into perspective. I never have a bad day. Life happens and you get bad news sometime, or things don’t go your way at work – for me that might mean I lose a game or not play well – but that doesn’t affect my mood from day to day. I love going home and seeing the smiles on my daughters’ faces being happy to see me, and that makes everything all right.” – Stephen Curry said.
- “I’d rather be a non-All-Star playing in the Western Conference finals than an All-Star who’s sitting at home in May.”
- “I love playing basketball; there’s no doubt about it. It’s something I’ve been doing since — what, mom and dad, two? With Fisher Price goals. My grandma’s here; we were talking about it yesterday. She used to be my commentator. She used to be Bob Fitzgerald for me counting down the scores. I hit a game-winning shot or whatever, and I’d stumble over and give her a high five, stuff like that.”
- “It’s all about winning. Stats really don’t matter, I mean, guys have great series and all that, and people take notice and take their place in history with those stats and all that stuff. But at the end of the day, it’s all about winning and what you can do to help your team get to that point.”
- “When it come to basketball, I was always the smallest kid on my team. I had a terrible, ugly, catapult shot from the time I was 14 because I wasn’t strong enough to shoot over my head, and I had to reconstruct that over the summer and it was the worst three months of my life. You’d think there are no hurdles or obstacles that I had to overcome, but even when I got to high school I wasn’t ranked. I wasn’t ranked. I wasn’t highly touted as a high school prospect. I had nobody really running, knocking on my door saying “Please, please, please come play for our school”
Relative sport quotes: https://pixelsquote.net/sport-quotes/