A fragment of Esther and Jerry Hicks’s spiritual essence, Abraham Hicks is a power source that has inspired millions of people till now. Our Abraham Hicks quotes can be the perfect beginning for you to gain insights, channel energy, and enlightenment.
Undoubtedly, it is quite difficult to grasp at once. But in reality, Abraham Hicks is just a medium of knowledge and not a living person. So, Esther Hicks aids as the human form to deliver Abraham’s messages.
Moreover, Esther and Jerry hold a firm belief that Abraham does not channels his thoughts. Instead, it focuses solely on reflection.
Also, Esther goes on to say that Abraham is the source of energy one feels when one is at the pinnacle of their emotions.
Moments of abundant love, bliss, pure joy, and happiness make us feel like we are having an adrenaline rush through our veins. And that is what Abraham is.
Abraham Hicks Quotes
- “You did not come to face reality; you came to create reality.”- Abraham Hicks
- “Illness is an exaggerated indicator of negative thoughts that began as a subtle indicator of negative emotion and grew larger as the negative thoughts persisted.”- Abraham Hicks
- “And if you know that life is supposed to be fun, you know more than almost anybody else knows.”- Abraham Hicks
- “Struggle and joy are not on the same channel. You joy your way to joy. You laugh your way to success. It is through your joy that good things come.”- Abraham Hicks
- “Not only does the power of your thought determine which people make their way into your life, but the power of your thought determines how they behave once they get there.”- Abraham Hicks
- “If you regurgitate your script often enough, you begin to accept it as reality, and when you are accepting it in the way you accept reality—the Universe believes it and responds in the same way.”- Abraham Hicks
- “Seventeen seconds of focused, pleasurable visualization is stronger than 2000 hours of working to obtain a goal.”- Abraham Hicks
- “Every emotion that you feel, is literally communication that is offered from your Inner Being.”- Abraham Hicks
- “You have to tell the story the way you want it to be before the story of your life will actualize around the story the way you want it to be.”- Abraham Hicks
- “Beyond the five physical senses that you are actively aware of, there is another less-realized sense—the sense of emotion.”- Abraham Hicks
Introspecting, most people are not aware of the fact that you are the sole controller of your life. Naturally, you have a cent percent liberty to go wild with your creativity. All you need to do is to establish a stone-hard belief in yourself. Make up your mindset and work for your dreams.
The reason for your existence goes much beyond the monotonous lifestyle. What matters is that you let your imagination run crazy in a world where everyone prefers “normal”.
It is highly common to experience various emotional bouts, both negative and positive, nowadays. Abraham Hicks’s quotes aim towards instilling immeasurable motivation and cheerfulness in everyone’s hearts. Certainly, if you concentrate hard enough on positivity, your mind starts to see beauty in everything.
Similarly, if you focus on the negative aspects of life, the gloominess tends to grow larger and larger. It is very crucial to overcome negative emotions to seek and pursue the positive aspects of the world.
If a person is mindful of the essence of life, then life becomes comparatively more delightful. Being able to form your worldview deems you superior in many stances. You become more aware of the happenings taking place all around you.
Moreover, you gain an upper hand as you become conscious of the true meaning of life. It assists you in connecting with people at a spiritual level, as you are capable of understanding them in a much better way.
- “One who’s in alignment with who they are is more powerful than millions who are not. When you get yourself turned downstream so that you are in alignment with what you’re asking for, now you’re only offering one signal. The power of that is so swift and sure…”
- “…unless you are willing to acknowledge your vibrational nature, and unless you are able to measure your vibrational relationship with the expanded part of you, you will never be able to control your vibration, and you will therefore never be able to be consistently in alignment, and therefore you will never be able to be consistently joyful.”
- “Your work is to laugh more, and play more, and cruise more, and bask more, and meditate more. Your work is to go to the beach more, dangle your feet in the bay more. Your work is to do the things that soothe you into alignment more. You’ve done the work that has put it into vibrational escrow. The work of your life has been happening all along.”
- “That’s the mark and process of true mastery, where you are able to feel for alignment, and find it, and know when you’re on it and know when you’re not, and maintain your balance no matter what. Maintain your balance deliberately. That’s what true mastery is. That’s what the art of allowing is.”
- “In the moment of your birth, you were born into yet another perspective that has the potential of merging completely with that Source of who you are, or not. In other words, you have the free will to blend, or not, or to allow or to resist, to open your valve so to speak to be in alignment with who you really are, or not.”
- “When you are in alignment with the Vortex, you are in alignment with Infinite Intelligence.”
- “There is so much leverage in alignment. And when you discover that you become addicted to it, it makes you not want to leave the house before you’re in alignment, it makes you want to tend to your relationship [with Source] first before you embark on any other.”
- “You are offering vibration because you are focusing. You can’t focus. And in every moment that you are focusing, whether you are reminiscing about the past, whether you are exploring something in your present, or whether you are speculating into the future, every time you focus, you establish a vibrational frequency that is created in nature. Most of all it’s attractive in nature…”
The route to success can either be thorny or full of roses. Only you can decide which path you want to opt for. You can take the tough tide and choose a life of struggles. Or, you can select a joyful journey driven by passion.
Without a doubt, struggle and joy can never go hand in hand. If you want good things to come your way, you have to be open to all the amusements that life has to offer.
- “When you look into a physical environment and you use your physical eyes, you have learned to focus your eyes in a specific way, even though there are all kinds of other things that most of you do not see. It does not mean they are not there. It means you have not trained yourself to see them.”
- “It’s as easy to create a castle as a button. It’s just a matter of whether you’re focused on a castle or a button.”
- “Always, the manifestation as it is occurring in what you call your reality is an indicator of what you’ve been offering vibrationally. In other words, what you think and what you feel, and what manifests always match. And that means the manifestation is full of information about the vibration that created it. So, we always ask people to look at a manifestation and tell us how that manifestation feels…”
- “Get your eyes, words, and thoughts off of what-is, and put them purely on what you now want. The more you think and speak of what you want, the faster what you want will be yours.”
- “You are truly unlimited creative beings. In the days that are before you, make more decisions about what you want – and then expect the physical manifestation of those decisions.”
- “Grasp the concept of becoming. Not unhappy now. Not unfulfilled now, while upon a journey that will later lead to more happiness, or more success – but a free, joyous, growing being continuing upon your path of creativity.”
- “Now that you understand the powerful Law of Attraction, you will no longer misunderstand how it is that things are happening to you or to any other you may be observing. And as you practice and become proficient at directing your own thoughts toward those things that you desire, your understanding of the Science of Deliberate Creation will take you anywhere you decide to go.”
Inspirational Abraham Hicks Quotes
Going through the same fantasies all over again gives birth to undeterred willpower in our hearts. The way you curate your reality manifests the Universe to bow down to you and fulfill your desires.
Unquestionably, the more you drown yourself in your passion, the more the Universe pushes you towards your aim. If you sincerely work hard for your goals, the power of the skies responds to your plea. The universe does everything it possibly can to make your dreams your reality.
- “When you understand that your beliefs, also, are creations set into motion by you because of previous experience, then you realize that your beliefs are not unchangeable, but, instead, they are pliable and moldable.”
- “Find a way to believe in what you want. Find a way to believe in what you want until you know it even before it’s manifested. And that’s what trips you up. You don’t want to do it that way. You want evidence first and then you’ll believe it.”
- “Alignment is an absence of resistance. Alignment is tuning in to the signal of my pure desire. Alignment is trust. It’s knowing.”
- “That’s why so many of us teach meditation. Because when you stop thought, you stop resistant thought. When you stop resistant thought, then you let it in. That’s why we teach appreciation, because when you’re in appreciation, you are not in the mode of resistance, and you are letting it in.”
- “Let yourself off the hook and instead of saying ‘I have a limited belief,’ instead say ‘I focused long enough on this thought that Law of Attraction brought me more of it and so I keep looking at it. In other words, I don’t have a belief problem, I have a focusing weakness. I focus on what’s loudest, instead of what feels best.”
- “A cluttered environment can cause a cluttered point of attraction.”
- “Your emotions are not from your physical world. They come forth from the inner world and are directly communicated to you from your Inner Being.”
- “As you are sensitive to the emotion that you are feeling at any time, you will now, at that moment, if you are creating toward or away from that which you want.”
- “When people ask us how long does it take for something to manifest, we say, “It takes as long as it takes you to release the resistance. Could be 30 years, could be 40 years, could be 50 years, could be a week. Could be tomorrow afternoon.”
Our emotions are nothing but the voice of our inner soul. We thrive when we experience joy, contentment, and happiness. Also, we reflect upon our soul when we experience sadness, anxiety, or self-loathing. Through this Abraham Hicks quote, Esther wants to say that emotions bridge the gap between your soul and your body.
Moreover, it helps you establish a close connection with your inner being. Navigating through our emotions and understanding their complexities helps in ushering out of emotional woes.
- “Negative emotion is your indicator of resistance, while positive emotion is your indicator of allowance. And they are on the same meter: allowance; resistance. Allowance; resistance.”
- “The more in vibrational sync you are with who you really are, then the more you are allowing only those things that you’re wanting, and the less resistance there is. And the less resistance there is, then the less delay between the idea of the thought and the receiving of it.”
- “You don’t have to identify what you’re resisting, you just have to find a thought that feels less resistant.”
- “As you are experiencing negative emotion – such as fear or doubt, anger, hatred, jealousy, stress, guilt, anxiety… it is a communication from your Inner Being telling you that in that moment – that which you are focused upon is not in harmony with what you are wanting.”
- “If you make a decision that you really want to feel good, and you will deliberately, consciously, often, choose the thought that feels the best of those that feel available to you, you will discover that by taking this path of least resistance, or this path of most allowance, you can bring yourself right back out into the light, right back out into the clearer space. Right-back out into full connection with who you really are.”
- “You can reverse anything. As long as you are consciously releasing resistance, and not allowing it to mount—you can remain joyously physically focused.”
- “Next time you feel any discomfort… stop in the middle of it and say to yourself, ‘This discomfort that I’m feeling is nothing more than my own awareness of resistance. Time for me to relax and breathe. Relax and breathe. Relax and breathe.’ And you can, in seconds, bring yourself back into comfort.”
You might encounter failures even when you are working rough for your goals. Hard work is one of the most necessary fuels to pump your way up to the top. But what counts, even more, is the power of your subconscious mind. A few moments of silent introspection lie way above years of slogging.
You must commit your mind to inner work before actually jumping into action. Otherwise, you might experience stress, anxiety, and procrastination owing to a lack of preparation.
- “You cannot get the relationship of your dreams when your chronic thoughts about relationships feel lonely or angry or worried or disappointed. But as you look for things you appreciate in yourself and others–as you make lists of positive aspects of past and present relationships–you train your vibrational offering to match the vibration of your desires, and your “perfect mate” must then come. It is Law.”
- “When two who are feeling inadequate come together, they do not suddenly begin to feel adequate. The basis of a really good relationship is two people who are already feeling very good about who they individually are. Then when they come together, they are a couple who feels good.”
- “Many people assume that only pleasing relationships have value, but that is not the case. Your awareness of an unwanted situation evokes from you a clear Vibrational request for something different. And so, even those uncomfortable interactions with others form the Vibrational basis of your expansion.”
- “Find a word like fun and just focus upon fun. Just try to hold the word fun in your mind until the emotion of it starts to move within you. And then fun ideas, and then fun experiences must follow. It’s law.”
- “Things that you have written will begin to occur in your experience as if you are directing a play upon a stage. And when someone you are interacting with says words to you that you have scripted, you will be delighted as you recognize the power of your own intent.”
- “Scripting will help you break your habit of talking about things as they are, and will help you begin talking about how you would like things to be. Scripting will help you offer your vibration deliberately.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes About Life And Love
Amongst people who have earned their dreams, one thing is common. They never gave up believing in their aspirations. Your reality will always be what you want to believe deep down in your heart.
Whatever you feed in your subconscious mind will become your actual life story. Surely, if you say that you deserve all the happiness the lies around you, joy will become a way of life for you and vice versa. After all, what we believe, we become.
- “You came into your body full of excitement about the possibilities that this life experience would inspire, and that desire that you held in the beginning was not muted at all by trepidation or doubt, for you knew your power and you knew that this life experience and all of its contrast would be the fertile ground for wonderful expansion.”
- “You are meant to live an expansive, exhilarating, good-feeling experience. It was your plan when you made the decision to become focused on your physical body in this time-space reality. You expected this physical life to be exciting and rewarding. In other words, you knew that the
- “If you will let your dominant intention be to revise and improve the content of the story you tell every day of your life, it is our absolute promise to you that your life will become that ever-improving story. For by the powerful Law of Attraction, it must be!”
- “Appreciation is the absence of everything that feels bad and the presence of everything that feels good. When you focus upon what you want – when you tell the story of how you want your life to be – you will come closer and closer to the vicinity of appreciation, and when you reach it, it will pull you toward all things that you consider to be good in a very powerful way.”
- “Love and appreciation are identical vibrations. It’s the vibration of alignment with who you are. It’s the absence of resistance. It’s the absence of doubt and fear. It’s the absence of self-denial or hatred of others. It’s the absence of everything that feels bad and the presence of everything that feels good.”
- “Because everything carries its own vibration, and because you develop a vibrational relationship with everything in your life, your personal belongings do have an impact on the way you feel and on your point of attraction.”
- “Resistance not only shortens your life experience, but it also dims the quality of your every moment. And so, the recipe for a long and joyful life experience is for you to have many things to think about—with little resistance.”
- “The most powerful premise that we want to activate within you that we promise will serve you for all the days of your life is a belief is only a thought I keep thinking. A belief is only a thought I continue to think. A belief is only my habit of thought. It’s only a practiced thought. A belief is only a thought I think a lot.”
- “Beliefs are very powerful, and they are slow to change, but they can be changed. As you continue to reach for better and better-feeling thoughts, you will find them and activate them, and the Law of Attraction will respond to them, and in time,your new life will reflect those changes in thought.”
- “You could have ninety-nine things not working in your life and only one thing working, and if you would focus upon the one thing that is going right, for a disproportionate amount of time, saying “my life works; my life works; my life works…” the other 99 things would fall in line with what is working.”
- “You exist from the inner perspective as this very pure, very decided, very deliberate, passionate, positive being. You exist in a state of ecstasy. You love yourself. You love All that is. You know the feeling of love and positive energy radiating from you. That’s who you are.”
- “As you are feeling positive emotion – such s love, peace, happiness, joy excitement, exhilaration…it is your Inner Being communicating to you at that moment that is feeling the emotion – that your thoughts are in harmony with that which you are wanting.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes Motivational
Your attitude plays a commanding role in your relations with all the menfolk. Moreover, your behavioral responses lead you to attract a certain sect of people who will get into your social circle.
This Abraham Hicks quote emphasizes that you must harness optimism in your aura so that you attract people with a positive outlook. Also, you are the boss of your life. Similarly, only you can determine how you want to be treated by the people who surround you.
- “If you are wanting to create something very quickly, focus upon that what you want, until more and more thoughts of what you are wanting are gathered unto, bringing forth greater and greater powerful emotion. And then you will be a very powerful magnet…”
- “When you are deliberately deciding that you want a thing and are giving your conscious deliberate thought to it – that is creation at its best, but when you are giving thought to that which you do not want, but nevertheless creating it – that is a creation by default.”
- “You are creators! You have specifically chosen this time and this place to apply the Laws of the Universe in order to create magnificently here in the physical. You have come forth into this place of perfect balance, immersing yourselves with the data that surround you, your work is to decide and conclude and concentrate in a deliberate manner.”
- “Whenever you know what you do not want, you understand more clearly what it is that you do want. But so many people take that first step of identifying what is not wanted, and instead of then turning toward what is wanted and achieving vibrational alignment with that, they instead continue to talk about what they do not want – and in time, the vitality that they were born with wanes.”
- “You don’t need to suffer in negative emotion when you understand that contrast is essential to the expansion and you are eternal beings, and so expansion is essential to your eternity.”
- “An acceptance of your Inner Being, and a willingness to receive that greater, broader perspective, is essential to living the joyful, growth-filled physical experience that you have come here to live. Unless you are willing to accept and utilize your greater perspective, you are extremely limited, as are most physical beings, in what you will deliberately accomplish.”
- “Clarity is alignment. Clarity is a clear impulse of where to go. Clarity is trusting the path, clarity is not standing in a wobbly place, clarity is that momentum that has no resistance, and when you’re in that place of clarity, the feeling of what to do next is right there.”
- “Your natural state is one of wellness, one of absolute health, one of the perfect bodily conditions – and if you are experiencing anything other than that, it is only because the balance of thought within you is toward the lack of what you want instead of what you do want.”
- “Your body is responding to your thoughts continually – in fact, to nothing else. Your body is absolutely a pure reflection of the way you think. There is nothing else that is affecting your body other than your thoughts.”
- “The difference between gratitude and appreciation – it’s a very big vibrational difference – and the difference is that ingratitude there’s a keen awareness of where I’ve come from, which is still active in your vibration and it serves as a sort of the point of resistance, and where appreciation, there’s no resistance, it’s just pure flowing.”
- “If we were standing in any of your physical shoes we would put ourselves in bed tonight and we would lie there in an attitude of appreciation. We would think about this day, we would think about our children, we would think about the earth, we would think about lakes, we would think about flowers and kittens…”
- “What appreciation ultimately is, is alignment with Source. No motive, just alignment with Source…Appreciation without attachment means appreciation for the feeling of appreciation. Appreciation because it’s tuning myself to the frequency of who I am…”
- “If you could just go through and release those things you are not wearing, release those things you are not using, release them and leave your experience in a clearer place, then the things that are more in harmony with who you are now will more easily flow into your experience.”
This inspirational quote describes how our senses enrich our life experiences. Without them, it is obvious that you’re losing out on some awesome stuff that the world has to offer. Above all physical senses, our emotions very strongly guide us to numerous incredible adventures.
Our emotional light can take our tasteless life events and transform them into heart-throbbing fun tales. All we need to do is to believe in the power of emotions and allow ourselves to give in to it completely.
- “Rather than being so ready to jump into action, to do, to go and get the things you are wanting, we say think them into being. See them. Visualize them, and expect them, and they will be. And you will be guided and inspired, or led to the perfect action that will bring about the process that will lead you to that which you seek.”
- “All of the money that you want is available for you to receive. All you have to do is allow it into your experience. And as the money flows in, you can gently allow it to flow out, for like the air you breathe, there will always be more to flow. You do not have to guard your money (like holding your breath and not letting it out) because there will not be any more coming. More is coming.”
- “If you believe that you must work hard in order to deserve the money that comes to you, then money cannot come to you unless you do work hard. But the money that comes in response to physical activity is very small in comparison with what comes through alignment of thought.”
- “In order to find what you are calling the ‘perfect mate,’ you must first be the perfect mate. In other words, you must consistently emit a Vibrational signal that matches the mate you desire. The not-so-perfect relationships that you have observed, or lived, have given you wonderful opportunities to decide and fine-tune the kind of relationship you would like to have. And so, you have only to think about those wanted characteristics of a relationship in order to train your own Vibration into one that matches your desire.”
- “Whether you are without a mate and trying to find one or unhappy with the mate you currently have, your work is the same: you must find thoughts about your relationship that harmonize with the thoughts your Inner Being has about your relationship.”
Numerous folks dedicate many years of their lives to understand the Laws of the Universe. To make the process a bit more soothing and spiritual, Abraham Hicks’s quotes are truly the precise choice. According to Esther, Abraham is “infinite intelligence” that preaches supreme love and satisfaction.
Sometimes, words cannot do justice to define the intensity of emotion. Undoubtedly, just one word- Abraham is enough. It is not a name but a symbol of ample exhilaration, and plentiful soul care. Share these famous quotes with people who are inclined towards spirituality. It would surely guide them on their pathway to Nirvana.