Short life quotes can be a very helpful guide for a more meaningful life. Backed up by experience and wisdom, they will help us to realize that our time should be spent on what truly matters.
Conventional wisdom says that life is short and we need to grab every moment. However, the meaning of life seems to be usually faded in a world full of obstacles and sadness.
More often than not, we let ourselves drown in frustration and tears, rather than enjoying life and believing in the future. Truth is, we need to remind ourselves that our time in this world is limited.
The Short Life Quotes
“Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – by T.S Eliot
Our lives do not only start at the moment we are born and end at the moment we die. Short life quotes remind us about the birth and the death of every second.
Time flows and your life renews itself whenever you decide to get up after a failure and move on. That is why instead of drowning in regret; remember that the next moment a better self of you can be reborn.
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – by George Eliot
We all have once experienced the lack of time and regret
Doors only shut down for someone who gives up and decides that it is too late. Whoever you want to be, you might have been in the past. But if not, you can thrive to become at the present.
“Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.” – by Jessica N. S. Yourko
We have a lot of fears in our life that sometimes we decide not to do anything. And we have too little faith in ourselves that sometimes we give up on our way to success.
You can not realize your dream if you do not take action. You cannot reach your happiness either if you do not stick with your plan. Future lies in the determination to start and the grief to hold on.
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
Many people believe that there is a predetermined path and future for us. They spend their precious time finding a perfect road and staying frustrated among choices.
Truth is, we are the creator of our own fate. Whatever we choose today decides who we will be tomorrow.
And the only way to construct our future is to treasure what you have in hand and take action.
Short Quotes about Life
“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean’s Dream Quote
Short life quotes do not only show us the nature of
We can never know when the misfortune will happen to us, so we had better live our dreams right now. Dream big like nothing is
“Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it.” – by Nike
We tend to procrastinate. We postpone everything with the belief that “tomorrow” or “someday” will be a more perfect time. But in reality, what we are doing is to let time and chances slide through our fingers.
We can choose to live today as regretfully as
“What consumes your mind controls your life” – The short life quotes.
Our mind has the power to motivate what we will do, thus guide our whole life. If your mind is full of negativity, you will live in hate and sadness.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present” – by Bil Keane
There are some popular short life quotes that you may have heard somewhere and this is one of them. It speaks about one truth: you can only live and enjoy life today.
We cannot change what happened yesterday, or live for the unpredictable tomorrow. However, we have this moment, where we can do everything and be anyone.
Today has the power of a God’s gift.
Check out more these quotes: Funny Life quotes
Life is to short quotes
“Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey’s short life quotes.
Life is a rough journey. There will be ups and downs, success and failures, glory and wounds. Wounds can be mentally and physically hurtful.
But at the same time, they stay as reminder of what you did wrong and what misfortune can happen. A determined as successful man will take his scars as lessons and keep moving forward.
“Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow.” – by Vincent van Gogh
We all have big dreams. But the common road is clear, safe and familiar which makes us tend to live in normality.
However, remember that greatness does not come with ease.
If we want to live to our potential we need to take
“Love For All, Hatred For None.” – by Khalifatul Masih III
“Change the world by being yourself.” – by Amy Poehler
“Never regret anything that made you smile. ” – by Mark Twain
“Die with memories, not dreams.” – Very short life quote.
“Aspire to inspire before we expire.” – short quote about life.
More short life quotes in text for you
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” – by Pablo Picasso
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – by Leonardo da Vinci
- “Whatever you do, do it well.” – by Walt Disney
- “What we think, we become.” – by Buddha
- “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – by Robert H.
- “Problems are not stopped signs, they are guidelines.”
- “One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.” – Johnny Depp talks about short life quotes.
- “If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name.” – by Kendrick Lamar
- “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” – by Mark Twain
- “Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation.” – by Anonymous
- “I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.”
- “Determine your priorities and focus on them.” – by Eileen McDargh
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – by Thomas A. Edison
- “I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it.” – by Lil Wayne
- “Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.” – by Drake
- “Nothing lasts forever but at least we got these memories.”
- “Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing? ” – by Kendrick Lamar
- “The world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going.” – by James Allen
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – by Maya Angelou
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – by Thomas Edison
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – by Kurt Cobain
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – by Walt Whitman
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” – by Martin Luther King Jr
- “Let the beauty of what you love to be what you do.”
- “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – by Nelson Mandela
- “A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.”
- “White is not always light and black is not always dark.” – by Habeeb Akande
- “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.” – by R. Brault
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – by Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Change the game, don’t let the game change you.” – by Macklemore
- “If the world was blind how many people would you impress? ” – by Boonaa Mohammed
- “I will remember and recover, not forgive and forget.”
- “I have nothing to lose but something to gain.” – by Eminem
- “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” – by Shakespeare
- “When words fail, music speaks.”
We have a short life and limited time with great goals and unlimited potential. That is why it is important to treasure the time you get and do what you want right now.
Surely, there will be obstacles and misfortune coming in your way. But as long as you live in the present and keep faith in the future, tomorrow will be a new and brighter beginning.
In that journey, short life quotes can play as assistants for your mindset. They provide wisdom, enhance the belief and empower you with inspirational words.
And with the strength gained from them, you can make your limited life a story of success, meaning,