Happy life quotes somehow encourage us on our way to achieving our humankind’s ultimate goal – To have a Happy Life. However, life is not a bed of roses. There are ups and downs and things in between.
During the course of life, one can choose to be optimistic or to be pessimistic. Our outcome mostly depends on our attitude towards life.
We all know that sometimes life can be tough. And when things get hard, do not think of giving up. At least, try to gather up all of your positive energy before you decide.
Reading these happy life quotes below can give you some motivation, encouragement, or an insight, a hint for the question that you are trying to answer. So, give it a try!
Keep reading: INSPIRING HAPPINESS QUOTES
Top 10 Happy Life Quotes With Images
“Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” – Dennis Waitley.
We all know that we cannot control what comes to us, but we can take control of our actions. Therefore, if you are thinking of a bright future, put your energy into making it come true, not imagine it.
Because, after all, we can see happy people are the ones that take action, not the ones who spend their whole daydreaming of something that can be true. Take this quote to motivate yourself every day to have a happy life!
“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln.
Listen to our great president Abraham Lincoln’s quote about being happy. You may not change the things that come to you, but you can change how you react to them.
Your mind shapes your reaction, creates your actions, and therefore, has a significant impact on your results.
The happiest people are the ones who make the best out of everything, not the ones that have everything. Excel the message of this brilliant quote and live a happy life.
Read more: Life is beautiful quotes with images
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn.
Being happy is the long-lasting goal of the human race. Some of us have the right approach, but not everyone has a healthy way to have a happy life.
Those who are diving into the stream of endless works and tasks, not even having time for themselves or their family, are ones who understand “happiness” wrongly. Because happiness – actually lies in the moments.
Take this quote to remind yourself or your loved ones to smile. It is one of the best smile quotes.
“A happy life is one spent in learning, earning, and yearning.” – Lillian Gish.
This quote about happy life is telling us the right way to spend our years in life. There are endless things in the universe that are unknown. And the small fraction of what we know is nothing, compared to what life has unfolded for us.
Having an inquisitive mindset and the yearn for learning will always keep us going forward. And by this, we shine and we grow, just like a seed that has enough sun, water, and air. So, stay hungry, stay foolish!
“Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen.
Sometimes, we forget to appreciate what we have in life. We take everything for granted because we’ve spent no effort in trying to get it. But we need to look again.
Not everyone has simple things like us. A home to live, a family to love, or education for growth…
Appreciation gives you happiness and a sense of fulfillment in life. And from there, you will have the right approach to what you are trying for. That would help you to live a happy life.
“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.” – James Oppenheim.
There are many happiness quotes because different people have different views of happiness. But to James Oppenheim, the ones who are smart enough will make use of what they have to create happiness in the now.
Rather than always in search of something that is far away. Therefore, in order to have a happy life, we need to focus on the right points. Which is to appreciate what we have and grow from there.
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon.
In the end, all we can remember are the times, the moments that really touched our hearts and soul. The moments when we make new friends and with them we experience life… The times when we really had fun, or finally we achieved our life-long goal…
When we fill our minds with memories of happy moments, we feel life’s worth living. And by that, we do more, gain more and live more than ever before.
“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Lou Holtz.
This quote is the mantra of many of the happiest people who are living in our society. By understanding what we can and cannot take charge of, we can easily plan and monitor our life with tranquility and calmness.
Therefore, we shouldn’t be influenced too much by the circumstances. Because those are only objective factors. What matters is how we react to it. That is what we can take control of and from there, we drive our own life.
Happiness Quotes About Life
Living a happy life is everyone’s goal after all. But not all of us have the right approach to really make it a reality. But there are many different ways that one can really enjoy their life journey. Therefore, all we need to remember is to be positive and live in the “now”.
- “Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste, that they hurry past it.” – Kierkegaard
- “Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. “ – Helen Keller
- “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable than risk being happy.” – Robert Anthony
- “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” – Carl Jung
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “It’s pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness. Poverty and wealth have both failed.” – Frank Mckinney Kin Hubbard
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” – Lao Tzu.
“Be happy with who you are, but never stop aiming higher, trying harder, reaching further.” – Mandy Hale.
We are told to never take everything for granted. Indeed, appreciation is the key to unlock fulfillment and happiness. However, it is important to keep in mind that appreciation is nothing like staying in the same place.
When you truly appreciate your life, you take all that you’ve got and put your efforts into making it better. So far, humans – we gain and grow by keeping creating, learning, and innovating. Therefore, keep in mind this happy life quote and make your life unforgettable!
- “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
- “The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that one is loved; loved for oneself, or better yet, loved despite oneself.” – Victor Hugo
- “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
- “The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them.” – Bernard M. Baruch
- “Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.” – Wally ‘Famous’ Amos
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” – Jacques Prevert
- “You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy.” – Alan Cohen
- “What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody everything every night before you go to bed.” – Bernard Baruch
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
Inspirational quotes about life and happiness
- “Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Open-minded, optimistic and flexible people always end up winning the battle in life.” – Dr. T.P.Chia
- “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” – Dale Carnegie
- “The opportunity to truly live doesn’t wait. Either you use it or you lose it.” – RVM
- “Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” – James M. Barrie
- “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
- “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.” – Bertrand Russell
- “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
- “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein quotes
- “Never let people who are more unhappy than you tell you how to live your life.” – Adam Smith.
“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus.
This quote from Albert Campus has told us the true meaning of living a happy life. You will never have the ability to enjoy life if all that you focus on is an answer. Instead, open all your senses, let life guide you to unimaginable states of mind.
Happiness is a feeling, not an answer. And the truest life is a life that has been lived. Take a moment to think of this happy life quote and you will find an answer.
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
- “I figure, sometimes, bad things happen to us so we can achieve a higher purpose and attain greater happiness and fulfillment in life.” – Omoakhuana Anthonia
- “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” – Albert Camus
- “The love that comes from friendship is the underlying fact of a happy life.” – Chelsea Handler
- “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.” – Ashley Montagu
- “If you are happy with your present time, you will look at your past with happy eyes even if you have had a sad past!” – Mehmet Murat
- “True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” – Helen Keller
These happy life quotes are something to remind you of such things. Pick one, absorb its good vibes and go out there and enjoy your life.