Thinking about change; can certainly be very difficult. Whatever changes occur in life, whether planned or unasked for, is for your benefit.
It gives you a golden opportunity to move towards a marvelous and perfect future for yourself. You are the designer of your own life. You can make all the changes in your life that will help you achieve your dreams.
These changes only motivate us to push our boundaries and take a skip outside of the comfort zone. Whatever changes you’re going through, whether positive or negative, only make you stronger.
Here we’ve rounded up the best quotes about change to help you get through the changing circumstances. Change is unavoidable and hence it’s best to make yourself prepared for the change. After all, the world would not progress if stagnation was kept above change.
Quotes About Change
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”
- “Don’t make a change too complicated, just begin.”
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Walter Isaacson
- “Worrying about something you can’t change will forever be the biggest waste of your time.”
- “You can’t change what’s going on around you until you start changing what’s going on within you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred DeVito
- “One day spent with someone you love can change everything.” – Mitch Albom
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
Bringing about revolutionary changes requires a stone-hard persistence, undying spirit, and lots of peace and clarity. It is obvious that big changes would require big sacrifices and would eventually result in unrest within the heart.
Such moments call for a pause to replenish all the energies with you. Take some time, think about what lies ahead of you, and give it your best shot.
Be optimistic, face the confusion, and the result would certainly be worth the chaos.
“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”
It is a very popular saying that change is the only constant. If you desire to stay the same and not strive for the next level, you’ll eventually end up plopping behind your peers.
People who have accomplished great things have all once desired and dreamt for it. Take inspiration from this quote about change to desire and dream without limits.
Aspire to fulfill those desires like there’s no tomorrow, and who knows, perhaps you’ll bring the next big change in the world.
“Don’t make a change too complicated, just begin.”
It is very well said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a small step. In order to achieve big things in life, one has to get on from somewhere and take initiative.
There’s no need to twist stuff and put any burden on yourself. Change is certain and the only thing that you need to do is to take a step forward in the correct way. Believe in yourself, don’t make a change too tricky, but do start.
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Walter Isaacson
The relatability quotient of this quote about change is too high a notch. The people who have made the biggest world-changing inventions, or had the most bizarrely awesome experiences were all once laughed upon.
It wouldn’t be odd to say that all ideas have the potential to become reality, providing the dreamer has a mountain firm belief in himself. Only those can bring uprising changes in this world who think that- THEY CAN AND THAT THEY WILL.
“Worrying about something you can’t change will forever be the biggest waste of your time.”
It can be very stressful and difficult to let go of stuff that bothers you. It is indeed one of the hardest things to commit to.
However, it is nothing but a sheer waste of time and energy to trouble yourself about something that is not in your control.
Change is a part and parcel of existence but if you cannot work for something, it is better to move past it. In such a situation, the best solution is to stop thinking about it.
“You can’t change what’s going on around you until you start changing what’s going on within you.” – Zig Ziglar
When you want to change something in yourself, your environment, or your relationships, try to make it happen effortlessly. Change that comes from within has the power to transform.
It revokes life in even the most ordinary things. Life is all about evolving and looking forward to taking your game a level higher. The simplest mantra of living a successful life is to change your attitude towards life.
Subsequently, the life around you would change, for your own better.
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred DeVito
Sometimes it can be very challenging to drive through terrains that are unfamiliar to you. Along with being full of anxieties, it can be very tiresome and horrifying as well.
But unless you try to conquer your fears, you cannot win them over. The best way to bring positive changes within yourself is to set specific targets for that change to happen. Challenges are certainly the driving forces for change in life.
“One day spent with someone you love can change everything.” – Mitch Albom
True love can change a person to the core. When you spend a day with a person whom you adore, you develop a whole new way of looking at the world. You start to see the world through the eyes of your beloved.
You want to be the best version of yourself to woo them. Love indeed is a powerful means of change. It won’t be wrong to say that if you want inspiration to bring out the best in you, look up to your lover.
“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
Your past cannot be wiped out. But your future is yet to be jotted down. What’s done is done and it is not possible to change the history. All you need to do is work hard for a brighter future.
Beginning at the present moment, all you can and require to do is to write your own story. A story that is beautiful and where the ending is what you have always craved for.
“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
Past is history, it’s gone and you cannot change anything about it. The present is a gift where you can work for creating the ideal future for yourself. Indisputably, the only way to prepare for your future is to make changes in the present.
Sometimes, people let the worry about past and present steal the shine and possibility for the future. Working for a glorious future is literally the only thing that is worthwhile for success.
If you feel bleak, unmotivated, and tired of the ups and downs in life then you must take inspiration from these awesome quotes about change. It is not necessary that all the incidents in your life make you feel good about yourself.
But one thing is for sure that whatever happens, shapes your personality for your own betterment. These great changes are penned by prominent and successful people who have made it big through their hard work.
Meaningful Quotes About Change
- “Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” – Mary Shelley
- “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.” – Arnold Bennett
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “You send out an energetic field that affects the world around you, with that heart energy, you have the power to change your world.”
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “Small changes eventually add up to huge results.”
- “Life is about change. Sometimes it’s painful. Sometimes it’s beautiful. But most of the time, it’s both.” – Lana Lang
- “Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.”
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein’s quotes.
- “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby: awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” – Lemony Snicket
- “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
- “We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.” – Walter Mosley
- “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over, instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa quotes.
- “And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.” – Libba Bray
- “You’re always you, and that doesn’t change, and you’re always changing, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Neil Gaiman
- “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” – Mandy Hale
- “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” – Eckhart Tolle
Check More Text Quotes About Change
- “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan W. Watts
- “Change, like healing, takes time.” – Veronica Roth
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can’t make them change if they don’t want to, just like when they do want to, you can’t stop them.” – Andy Warhol
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.” – R. Buckminister Fuller
- “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.” – Kiera Cass
- “I realized how truly hard it was, really, to see someone you love change right before your eyes. Not only is it scary, it throws your balance off as well.” – Sarah Dessen
- “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.” – Billy Cox
- “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lelah Deliah
- “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Action is the key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later.” – Bob Goff
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.” – Max Depree
- “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.” – Maya Angelou’s quotes.
- “How would your life be different if… You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day… You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Certain things, they should stay the way they are. You ought to be able to stick them in one of those big glass cases and just leave them alone.” – J.D. Salinger
These phrases are the mantras of their achievements over the years. These are surely going to give you a helping hand while coping through significant changes.
Moreover, you can also share them with your pals who are facing similar situations in life.