Be good to yourself and see how everything around you starts to change for the better. Kindness is free, and so we often sprinkle it everywhere except for the most important place; on ourselves. These be kind to yourself quotes are tailor-made to make people realize the importance of self-love.
What we need to understand is that self-care is not selfish. We cannot serve others if we are drained.
These quotes say so much in so little. One act of kindness for self is worth much more than you can ever imagine.
Next time when you feel down, have a look at these words; believe in yourself, and move forward with confidence and a smile.
Don’t forget to also read these workout quotes, you will be inspired by how this routine brings you strength, joy, and fulfillment.
Be kind to yourself quotes meaning
“Finally, be kind to yourself and have a good support system.” – Nikki DeLoach.
During low times, a person just wants to have someone by their side. Depressing times call for a good support system.
If you are going through such a time where you don’t see any sunrise and warmth. Have a look at yourself in the mirror, don’t go any further, and be your own support system.
This be kind to yourself quote is all about self-love, self-help, and being gentle with self.
“Be nice to yourself. It’s hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all the time.” – Christine Arylo.
This quote is so apt in all aspects. Be generous with yourself and the world will follow suit.
We need to be our own lovers as we cannot expect anyone else to love us round the clock. Even little scuffles with our close ones can make us feel low. And those who are self-sufficient, don’t need to expect others to be the reason for their happiness.
The moment we start appreciating ourselves, we would be in a much better and happier world. After all, we shine through our imperfections only.
“You are doing the best you can do right now. Stop beating yourself up” – Steven Aitchison.
Everyone has certain goals in life, surely you would have too. Goals; which prompt you to work for them and strive to achieve them.
But, if you are taking a little more time than others to achieve your ambitions it doesn’t make you any less deserving. For people who might get disheartened by their failures, this be kind to yourself quote is going to be a kick starter.
“There is nothing in nature that blooms all year long, so don’t expect yourself to do so either.”
Even the prettiest butterfly was once a worm. If you think that you can bloom 24/7 then you’re might in for a shock. There are times when even the best of best to feel low. So don’t expect yourself to sparkle always.
Be kind to yourself and relax. Because you can be the best version of yourselves in happy and sad times alike.
This quote is spot on for such moments when you might feel down and feel a need for self-validation.
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions” – Stephen R. Covey.
Many times in your life, you might fall back and think that your circumstances are controlling you. But, on the contrary, you are the master of your circumstances.
During such difficult times, overcome your disappointments and be kind and generous to yourself. Pamper yourself and stay determined that you are the one who will write your destiny.
Don’t forget to also read our selection of never give up quotes to overcome any obstacle.
“Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens” – Louise L. Hay
The magic begins when you realize how worthy you are. The way you treat yourself determines the way how others will treat you. So, for once, be kind to yourself and validate your actions.
The moment you start being warm and affectionate with yourself, trust me you’ll be doing a lot for your growth. They say charity begins at home, in the same way, approval begins with self.
You might also like these happiness quotes that will spread positive energy, reveal the secret of happiness, and make you feel anything is possible.
Inspirational quotes about being kind to yourself
“In the final analysis it is between you and God, it was never between you and them anyway.” – Mother Teresa.
During the final analysis of our life, we realize that God is our ultimate savior and goodwill ambassador.
It was never about what other people think or do. It has always been about the bond you share with The Creator Himself.
So, be kind to yourself and your fellow beings, be the sprinkler of happiness and purity. Your compassion would eventually take you nearer to God and away from negativity.
“You don’t have to be good at everything in your life, but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy new experiences even if you are not good at them” – Steven Aitchison.
This quote is a gentle reminder for you to be kind to yourself and not get worked up. Try your hand at baking even if you are not a good chef. Dance your heart out, even if dancing is not your best talent.
Not everyone can be perfect and not everyone can be good at everything. But it doesn’t mean you cannot have new experiences.
So, next time if you feel that you are not good enough, read this quote and it would definitely cheer you up.
“Love grows when kindness is planted.”
If you become sprinklers of kindness, you will find love growing all around you. If you start to be kind to yourself as well as to people around you, you will radiate positivity.
Love and kindness go hand in hand. All you require is a compassionate heart and amiability. Sooner than you know, you will be surrounded with immense love and brightness.
“KINDNESS is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.”
A warm-heartfelt action speaks a lot. But is kindness just a considerate deed? No… It has much more to it, as this quote states. It is something you have in your heart that makes an impact on the other person’s heart.
Reflected in your attitude, your expression, your look, your touch, basically in everything you do, it is your inner persona. It comes from your heart and straight away touches the other person’s heart.
If you liked this be kind to yourself quote and you’re looking for more inspiration, make sure to visit our related post: motivational quotes that encourage you to achieve success
Be kind to yourself quotes from Famous people
Kindness is a virtue that takes us a step closer to God. And kindness for self is even more virtuous. Give yourself all that you would give to another.
Honor and cherish yourself and watch yourself thrive. Say cheers to yourself for being you. And if you need any help for the same, then these quotes are what you should definitely read.
Keep these amazing be kind quotes close to your heart and share them with everyone you know!
- “You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power.” – Louise L. Hay
- “I say “Out” to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it.” – Louise L. Hay
- “I am willing to release the need to be unworthy. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it” – Louise L. Hay
- “Think thoughts that make you happy. Do things that make you feel good. Be with people who make you feel good. Eat things that make your body feel good. Go at a pace that makes you feel good.” – Louise L. Hay
- “Today I Create A Wonderful New Day and A Wonderful New Future” – Louise L. Hay
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities” – Stephen R. Covey
- “Deep within each of us is an inner longing to live a life of greatness and contribution – to really matter, to really make a difference. We can consciously decide to leave behind a life of mediocrity and to life a life of greatness – at home, at work, and in the community” – Stephen R. Covey
- “The proactive approach to a mistake is to acknowledge it instantly, correct and learn from it.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “If you’re struggling to find incentive, look no farther than the mirror” – Steven Aitchison
- “Trust your journey, trust the process, raise your energy and the right people will come into your life” – Steven Aitchison
- “What we’ve been finding is that scientifically, happiness could actually be a choice even when life is difficult.” – Shawn Achor
- “Happiness is not the belief that we don’t need to change; it’s the realization that we can” – Shawn Achor
- “For me, happiness is the joy we feel striving after our potential.” – Shawn Achor
- “When we are happy—when our mindset and mood are positive—we are smarter, more motivated, and thus more successful. Happiness is the center, and success revolves around it” – Shawn Achor
- “What we spend our time and mental energy focusing on can indeed become our reality.” – Shawn Achor
Meaningful quotes about “Be kind to yourself”
Be kind to yourself and make yourself your priority. After all, you do so much every day; you surely deserve appreciation for this.
Embracing yourself is perhaps the most needed tool for growth and that’s how you evolve. Each day you learn something new and these quotes encourage you to love yourself for everything you do.
- “The person we have the greatest power to change is ourselves.” – Shawn Achor
- “A single act of kindness may seem like such a small thing, but so it the ember that starts a wildfire” – Zero Dean
- “Just in case no one has told you today. You are amazing! Have a really great day”
- “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “Friendly reminder….YOU are amazing and you can handle anything today!”
- “I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body”
- “The life you keep waiting for is right here, right now, waiting for you to live it” – Cheryl Richardson
- “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
- “Be careful how you are talking to yourself because you are listening” – Lisa M. Hayes
- “You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.”
- “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Self-care is never a selfish act. It is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have. The gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer
- “Repeat after me… I CAN DO THIS!”
- “Love yourself like your life depends on it because it does” – Anita Moorjani.
- “Be kind to yourself as you proceed along this journey. This kindness, in itself, is a means of awakening the spark of love within you and helping others to discover that spark within themselves.” – Tsoknyi Rinpoche
- “Be kind to yourself so you can be happy enough to be kind to the world.” – Misha Collins
- “Transform your world by transforming your internal state. Start by learning to let go of negative self-judgment, and replace it with positive and loving thoughts about yourself. Be kind to yourself, and watch your external world change” – Anita Moorjani
Check more Be kind to yourself text quotes
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself” – George Bernard Shaw.
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about” – Wendy Mass.
- “Be kind to yourself, dear – to our innocent follies. Forget any sounds or touch you knew that did not help you dance. You will come to see that all evolves us” – Rumi.
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop.
- “Be kind to yourself. God thinks you’re worth his kindness. And he’s a good judge of character.” – Max Lucado.
- “Be kind to yourself, to others and everything around you.” – Alexandra Stoddard.
- “If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.” – Mother Teresa.
- “At the end of the day, the only thing I ever wanted to feel was loved. So I think if I could give someone a piece of advice, it’s really learning how to be kind to yourself. In all of our ugliness and all of our brokenness and our bad choices, to really learn to nurture that part of yourself that can be your own big sister in a way.” – Sara Bareilles.
- “Be kind to yourself this evening. Buy something for yourself. Treat yourself to a meal. Look in the mirror and give yourself a smile” – Yoko Ono.
- “Be kind to yourself and others. Come from love every moment you can.” – Deepak Chopra.
- “To be nobody-but-yourself – in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else – means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.” – E. E. Cummings.
- “Be kind to yourself and others. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. I was told that every day of my childhood.” – Nikki DeLoach.
- “Well I know that you worry a lot about things you can’t control There are so many things we’d like to have But we just cannot hold You’ve got to be kind to yourself You’ve got to be kind to yourself” – Zooey Deschanel.
Do you like these be kind to yourself quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would like to hear all about it.