Maybe you will wonder why I write articles about quotes. It’s because I love quotes! They are brief but contain a lot of meaning. To me, quotes bring lessons, emotions and smiles.
So, in today’s article, I will introduce you to funny life quotes. I use three adjectives to describe them: satirical, funny, and profound.
I find more of their meaning even the second or the third time I read them. Let me show you!
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – by Robert Frost
Because life always goes on. So don’t ever stop learning new things. Don’t get stuck with your pain. Don’t sleep on the roses just because you are successful.
Don’t get sunk in past. Because everything will go through your life soon, your pain, your happiness, your money, your age and your whole life too.
“Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” – by Byron Pulsifer
I want to send this funny life quote to people who are hard-working. A job is important, but you are important too. Give yourself time to relax after a whole week of working.
Sleep, do some sport, do anything you want, enjoy sunlight, fresh air…. To me, looking forward to Sunday is one kind of happiness. Let’s relax!
“It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong.” – by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Actions are always better than any words. Spend time to think about what should you do to solve your problems, think about a better future, don’t dwell too much on your mistakes.
Sometimes, others even don’t want to hear your explanation. Let’s do it!
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” – by Robert Bloch
I am excited whenever I read this funny life quote. Do you agree with Robert? In a real friendship, sometimes, everyone thinks they are stupid, but they don’t know it is real happiness. If you have a friendship like this, congrats!
“If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – by Betty Reese
Size doesn’t decide power. Focus on your advantages instead on your disadvantages and prepare to catch chances, you can do anything!
“Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.” – Funny life quotes from Oscar Wilde
It is absolutely true. This funny life quote teaches you two lessons: first is the intelligent way to borrow money, and second is: try to be optimistic in any situation if not, the others can take unfair advantage of you. Be optimistic!
“Life is like a sewer – what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” – by Tom Lehrer
Like the law of karma. Everything that happens in your life happens for a reason. So when you do anything, think about what result you want to receive in the end of the ‘sewer’.
If you put your love and effort into it, you will get happiness. It works like that because it’s a really funny life quotes :D.
“A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” – by Anonymous
Challenges you get in your life are same as pressure. It is not a stone blocking your way, but rather a ladder that can take you are closer to your goal, that increases your worth. Don’t be scared of challenges!
“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” – by Kurt Vonnegut Jr
If you want to become your idol, behave the same as they do and you will succeed. It is a negative message of this life quote. But you are individual, let’s live your own way, don’t try to become anyone else. You are good enough. Be yourself!
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – by Albert Einstein
Quote about life from a wise man. This is also what I want to tell you. No matter what happens, don’t give up. If you do, you will fail and never arrive at your goal. Keep moving!
“Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – by Elbert Hubbard
“Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” – by Anonymous
“I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here.” – by Arthur C. Clarke
“Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You’d have a chance at least. You could lie there thinking: Well, at least I’m not dead.” – by Tom Stoppard
“Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.” – by Stephen Hawking
Check more funny life quotes below:
- “Books say: She did this because. Life says: She did this. Books are where things are explained to you; life is where things aren’t. I’m not surprised some people prefer books.” – by Julian Barnes
- “Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television.” – by Woody Allen
- “If cats looked like frogs we’d realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That’s what people remember.” – by Terry Pratchett
- “Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.” – by Robert Benchley
- “If at
firstyou don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright sayabout life quote.
- “I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go
inthe other room and read a book.” – by Groucho Marx
- “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – by Madeleine L’Engle
- ” When science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they’re not it.” – by Bernard Bailey
- “When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.” – by Mark Twain
- “Nothing pains some people more than having to think.” – Short funny life quote.
- “As a child, my number one best friend was the librarian in my grade school. I actually believed all those books belonged to her.” – by Erma Bombeck
- “Running a
multimillion dollarbusiness can feel like a piece of cake when facing a defiant and dramatic teenage daughter.” – by Anonymous
- “I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way (s)he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.” – by Maya Angelou
- “Prom night was one of the worst nights of my life. My girlfriend looked fantastic … The problem was, so did her date.” – by Deion Sanders
- “There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.” – by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Funny life quotes Final thought
So, what do you think about these funny quotes about life? They are not for any special occasion. I read them when I prepare to go to sleep, after I stumble in
Quotes are not only a sentence, but also a lesson, an experience which you can read whenever you want to learn from it. Have a nice day, happy life and I would like to hear about your favorite quotes!
Then, maybe, we can have a nice conversation about them in a beautiful fall afternoon while drinking tea and eating biscuits. See you again!