Studying in college is a special time when you build your view of the world, life, failures, and success. To help with this important period of time, we have a lot of motivational quotes for students.
These quotes represent many lessons drawn from the lives of successful people. They convey these people’s experience and wisdom and teach students what the most crucial things they need to learn are.
These motivational quotes will let students know how to live a life of success and fulfillment. They will also give students inspiration and courage to chase after their dreams.
The best Motivational quotes for students with Images
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs.
“You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.”
Keep reading: Inspiration Graduation Quotes and Senior quotes.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso.
“Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.”
More motivational quotes for students
- “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien.
- “Light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
- “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really played.” – Dr. Seuss.
- “Work hard. Dream big.” – Nike.
- “Just do it.” – Nike.
- “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.” – Buddha.
- “My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life.” – Alain de Botton.
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – The best motivational quotes fro Students from John C. Maxwell
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden.
- “Never give up on the fight until you win the belt.” – Israelmore Ayivor.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison.
- “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
- “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” – Babe Ruth.
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison.
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich.
- “You never fall until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein motivates students.
- “Let them ridicule you, laugh at you, hurt you & ignore you but never let them stop you.” – Apoorve Dubey
- “No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them.” – Maeve Greyson.
Inspirational Quotes for Students with Images
“If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.”
“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie.
“You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great.”
“Hire character. Train skill.” – Peter Schutz – The shortest inspirational for students.
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway.”
Believing in yourself quotes for students
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
- “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden.
- “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.” – Buddha.
- “Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.” – Charlie Chaplin.
- “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation, there is sure to be a failure.” – Confucius.
- “You should become a connoisseur of your own mistakes, turning them over in your mind as if they were works of art, which in a way they are.” – Daniel Dennett.
- “No man is defeated without until he has first been defeated within.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield.
- “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” – James Joyce.
- “You have to be able to accept failure to get better.” – LeBron James quotes.
- “Sport and life are about losing. It’s about understanding how to lose.” – Lynn Davies.
- “Failure is success if we learn from it.” – Malcolm Forbes’s motivational quotes for students.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe.
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell.
- “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller.
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier.
Students, or young people, are vulnerable to distractions and conflicts from the world around them. That is why they need to find strength from inside and wisdom from experienced people.
Motivational quotes for students create a great way for any young person to always remind himself of the most important things.
Each of these inspirational quotes tells an important lesson that can have an effect on students’ future.
All of them create a treasure of wisdom from which the young generation can build their inner strength. They should be shared among students so that the future will be full of successful, happy, and fulfilled people.