Steve Jobs perhaps is one of the most familiar names to many people in the 20th century. Whenever his name is mentioned, we think about the founding of the company Apple and many breakthrough contributions in the IT field. Up to now, Steve Jobs’s quotes contain a lot of great lessons in inspiring and motivating life.
As one of the most influential entrepreneurs in the world, Steve Jobs’ creations constantly are still making many positive changes. Here we’ll provide you with a collection of famous quotes from Steve Jobs.
The Most Amazing Steve Jobs Quotes
“Now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you, ‘Stay hungry, stay foolish.’” – Steve Jobs.
This is perhaps Steve’s most famous quote for having motivated countless generations of young people to take risks. Not just for graduate students, Steve wants us all to always live with a child’s heart.
Be honest with yourself, never be satisfied with certain successes, and do not stop reaching for innovation. Take risks and don’t be uncertain doing the things people suppose cannot be done.
“Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.” – Steve Jobs.
Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. The past is just a reflection to help you figure out what element you should improve on.
Instead of being preoccupied with things that happened in the past, keep pushing yourself forward to invent new things.
There are adventures awaits, put yourself in exploring and discovering more new opportunities and lessons.
“If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.” – Amazing Steve Jobs quotes.
If you want to do something, you need to have passion first. Anyone, no matter how talented and rational, without a passion, will not feel motivated enough to move forward.
The success of Steve or any other billionaire comes from the fact that they want to satisfy their passion first.
If you are doing a job you love; congratulations, because you have contributed a part to this world. If you still have not found your passion, do not worry too much, cause things to take time to complete their mission.
“I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.” – Steve Jobs inspirational quotes.
Life is always full of colors and meanings waiting for you to explore. Even when you have not achieved a certain goal, you will still gain a lot of precious experiences. It is no inevitable that you will face countless difficulties in your pursuit of success.
But Universe is always fair to us, you only know the highs when you’re already been through the lows. Anh then, you will understand how to cherish and preserve the value of success
“You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – Steve Jobs.
It is similar to the quote “You can live forwards, but understand it backward”. You may not know what will happen tomorrow, but all you need to do is have faith in yourself.
Life is a chain of events that happen very haphazard. However that is no coincidence, but it is the perfect blueprint that fate has arranged for you.
Through this amazing quote, Steve wants to tell you that, always put your best dots to create the best life.
“I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.” – Steve Jobs
“I don’t really care about being right, I just care about success. I don’t mind being wrong, and I’ll admit that I’m wrong a lot. It doesn’t really matter to me too much. What matters to me is that we do the right thing.”
Sometimes you need to know how to discern negative prejudice. Just let go of all the things that are hindering you on your happy path.
Do not pay too much attention to what others say around you, standards, judgments are just frivolous. What you need to do is listen to your heart and follow your aspirations.
Steve Job Quotes About Work and Life
“The most precious thing that we all have with us is time.” – Steve Jobs
This quote is probably the most accurate reminder that Steve Jobs gives you here. We may be young and have too much time, so you sometimes feel that time is not a matter. But not many people are lucky enough to have that much time in their lives, and Steve is also an example.
Right now, enjoy your precious time, cherish it, and make the most of it.
- “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.” – Steve Jobs.
- “For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”
- “Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.” Steve Jobs amazing sayings.
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.”
- “The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.”
- “The products suck! There’s no sex in them anymore!” – Steve Jobs.
- “In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment – however, you define it.”
- “That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity.” – Steve Jobs inspirational quotes.
- “Ultimately, it comes down to taste. It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing.” – Steve Jobs quotes.
- “We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.”
- “The people that have really made the contributions have been the thinkers and the doers.”
- “I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.”
- “You can build your own things that other people can use. And once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.” – Steve Jobs.
- “I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.”
“Don’t get hung up on who owns the idea. Pick the best one, and let’s go.” – Steve Jobs.
In a debate or a meeting, you might get a multitude of different opinions. But don’t make it too important that who wins or loses the battle. Instead, put yourself in their shoes, and see that idea as a unique contribution.
Who knows that thanks to such diverse opinions, we have achieved unexpected success
- “The Lisa people wanted to do something great. And the Mac people want to do something insanely great. The difference shows.” – Steve Jobs.
- “Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.”
- “I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.” – Inspirational Steve Jobs quotes.
- “That’s why we started Apple, we said you know, we have absolutely nothing to lose. I was 20 years old at the time, Woz was 24-25, so we have nothing to lose. We have no families, no children, no houses. Woz had an old car. I had a Volkswagen van, I mean, all we were going to lose is our cars and the shirts off our back.”
- “We had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.” – Steve Jobs quotes.
- “We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.”
- “The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautifully elegant solution that works.”
Inspiration Steve Job Quotes and Sayings
“People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.” – Steve Jobs.
Steve Jobs is notorious for being different and working against the majority. Thanks to such different ideas that he has become the creator of such remarkable successes.
Steve doesn’t like stereotype working, he knows what he needs to say and do. Therefore, this quote reminds us that, whatever you do, understand what you are doing.
- “On the blue box: That was what we learned: was that us, too, we didn’t know much. We could build a little thing that could control a giant thing and that was an incredible lesson.”
- “Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs
- “One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.”
- “We were really working fourteen-to-eighteen-hour days, seven days a week. For like, two years, three years. That was our life. But we loved it, we were young, and we could do it.”
- “You have to trust in something, your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.” – Steve Jobs
- “People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”
- “Don’t take it all too seriously. If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.”
- “There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.” – Good Steve Jobs quotes.
- “And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
- “It’s more fun to be a pirate than to join the Navy.”
“Without death, there would be very little progress.” – Steve Jobs
Death has always been remembered as a sad occurrence event in human life, and it is unavoidable. Stop procrastinating, do what you want to do right now. Stop hesitant, show your beloved ones how much you love and care about them right now.
Since this life is finite, don’t stop and spend too much time worrying and fearing. Live as if today were your last, so when Death comes, you have nothing to regret.
To fully comprehend the meaning of life, perhaps no leader can teach us a complete lesson. Our mission is to fill in the blanks within ourselves, fulfill l it with knowledge, empathy, and love.
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs.
- “Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.”
- “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
- “If today were the last of your life, would you do what you were going to do today?”
- “I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out okay.”
- “I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love.” – Steve Jobs love quotes.
- “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: ‘If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.’ It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘no’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking and don’t settle. ” – Steve Jobs.
- “Almost everything, all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure, these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.”
- “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked.”
Steve Jobs is such a unique and extraordinary person that we’ve been fortunate enough to have him in this life. Thanks to his creativity and talent, we have inherited many great achievements. And Steve Jobs’s quotes are also a great inspiration to us, especially for startups and young leaders.