Do you love children? I love when I look at them when they talk about their dreams. “I want to be a pilot!” “I will be a hero”. Because that’s what they really want to do and they believe it will come true.
Have you ever been like that? When we grew up, we have forgotten our dreams. But because a Dream is one of the most beautiful things in anyone’s life, it can never truly die.
I watched a movie about a great dream – the movie is called The Greatest Showman. When I was watching it, I was crying for the dreams which I have forgotten, for the dreams that I am not following.
Then I thought: “Yes, I will write quotes about dreams”. Here we go!
“Man is a genius when he is dreaming.” – by Akira Kurosawa
Do you know that Albert Einstein couldn’t speak when he was 4 years old, and couldn’t read when he was 7 years old? Oprah Winfrey was born in a poor family and had an awful childhood and become a mom when she was 14 years old.
Walt Disney was fired because his company thought he doesn’t have imagination. So you see, they are normal people like you and I, and they even don’t have a good beginning like the others.
So what makes them become special? they never give up their dreams. You can and should dream no matter who you are.
“A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers.” – by Suzy Kassem
Feathers make the beauty of a bird. Dreams make a heart become alive, they give a soul to a heart. Feathers also keep bird warm, dreams warm the heart from the cold of reality. Dreams make your heart stronger.
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” – by Anonymous
Every dream is different. When you dream, it means you want to live a different life, a special life. These feelings are common when you dream and dare to make it comes true.
Don’t be scared, that only means you are having a true dream.
“Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – by Theodore Roosevelt
What useful advice! Stars give you power and trust for your dream. Ground shows you where you are and what should you do to reach your dream. That’s the mystery of making dreams come true.
“We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – by Jesse Owens
If Roosevelt shows you the way to make your dreams come true, Owens gives you a ladder to climb and reach your dreams. And these personality traits he talks about are rungs of that amazing ladder.
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – by Sam Levenson
When you are wavering in the pursuit of your dream, keep going. When you stumble, stand up and keep going. When your dream comes true, keep going and pursue your other dreams. Just keep going!
“Doing what you belive in, and going after your dreams will only result in success.” – by Anonymous
No matter what you believe, it is always true. Let’s remember it, keep it in your heart and start your trip to your dream. Your faith is the most important factor to decide your success.
“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
I hope you can get this dream quote, it tells that you are never too old to dream, to make anything you want to happen, to become anyone you want
Everything I can see from those who are pursuing their dreams is power, enthusiasm, passion. Who dares to say they are old?
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – by Eleanor Roosevelt
Why? Because they really live their lives. With them, when new day comes, you get a bit closer to your dream. Everything they are doing is for their goals, for their future. And because of that, they deserve the most wonderful future.
“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – by Oprah Winfrey
I use Oprah Winfrey’s quote talk about
“Never let go of your dreams.” – by Anonymous
“I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” – by Mike Tyson
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – by Colin Powell
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – by Ashley Smith
“A dream is a wish your heart makes.” – by Walt Disney
“Dream big dreams, commit to you true passion, and you will learn to fly.” – by Vadim Kotelnikov
“As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – by Barbara Sher
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” – by Yoko Ono
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – by Walt Disney
“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – by Unknow
Dream big quotes:
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – by Unknow
- “Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions louder than your words.” – by Unknow
- “When you cease to dream, you cease to live.” – by Malcolm Forbes
- “Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.” – by Richard Wilkins
- “Be brave, fight for what you belive in and make your dreams a reality.” – by Unknow
- “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – by LL Cool J
- “Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – by George Lucas
- “If you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – by Cinderella
- “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.” – by Paulo Coelho
- “Dreams aren’t what you leave behind when morning comes. They are the stuff that fill your every living moment.” – by David Cuschieri
- “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” – by Donovan Bailey
- “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – by Joel Brown
- “Dreams are not what you see in sleep, it is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.” – by A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “Focus on your dream and do everything in your power. You have the power to change your life circumstances.” – by Nick Vujicic
- “Dreams must be heeded and accepted. For a great many of them come true.” – by Paracelsus
More quotes about Dreams you may like:
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – by Christopher Reeve
- “Dreams make things happen, nothing is impossible as long as you believe.” – by Unknow
- “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – by Unknow
- “Living the dream is simply a form of living out your passion, of making that passion gradually, through persistence and effort, a central part of your life.” – by Urijah Faber
- “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” – by Phillip Sweet
- “All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.” – by Elias Canetti
- “Dream and give yourself permission to envision a YOU that you choose to be.” – by Joy Page
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.” – by Unknow
- “I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself.” – by Ferdinand Porsche
- “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. ” – by Gail Devers
- “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” – by Thomas Jefferson
- “I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.” – by Robert Fulghum
- “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” – by Pauline Kael
- “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – by W. Clement Stone
Rich or poor, happy or sad, in war or in peace, dreams always exist. No matter where are you right now, on your way to pursue your dreams, or stuck in the hard part of the journey, or even on the top of success, I want to tell this: keep believing in your dreams, keep strong and keep going!