Albert Einstein has always been the most influential and famous physicist of our human race. During his life, he had not only invented brilliant theories but also delivered wise words.
Until now, Albert Einstein quotes still have their power, because of their insights and inspiration for its readers.
Spend time reading through these inspirational quotes below, to be motivated, inspired, and get ready for the unimaginable.
Albert Einstein Quotes with images
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Things we know are just like a drop in the ocean. To know about the world or society, we may need just a split a second. Such as reading a newspaper, or scanning through headlines.
But only the smart ones can explain the phenomenon/object/incident and apply the “known” into everyday lives. This life quote of Albert Einstein has motivated us to dig deeper, think further. To understand and to become “more”.
“Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” – Albert Einstein quotes.
Intelligent people are the ones who can think things through in a situation and have the ability to solve every problem that they encounter. But geniuses are the ones who have a vision.
Not to let unexpected circumstances happen, they have the intelligence to anticipate every direction that a cause may go. They see the risks and prevent them beforehand.
That is why they have a subtle difference between intellectuals and geniuses. Bring yourself forward to the next intellectual level with visions and preparation.
“The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”
This life quote has conveyed a seemingly contradictory but thorough message.
It is this: We humans not only learn through our education, but we learn through life and living. Because those ones who only focus on education are narrowing their scope of learning. Life has much more than plain notebooks and printed books.
Let yourself immerse in the colorful and unexpected variable of life. Brace yourself through challenges and grow. Because there are much more out there!
“The search for truth is more precious than its possession.” – Albert Einstein
This Albert Einstein quote has some overlap with his other quote: “Any fool can know. The point is to understand”. Because on your way of looking for the truth, you let yourself wander and get lost in your own speculations and calculations. That is where your brain grows.
From continuing to learn from the constant in life, you are updating yourself. To gain the wit to explain and understand things, not simply as knowing the truth.
“I always get by best with my naivety, which is 20 percent deliberate.”
Just as a modern Japanese philosophy concept – Zen, this inspiration quote of Albert Einstein motivates us to embrace the naive part inside each of us.
It is the belief that when we encounter a new challenge/circumstance, we should face it as a “newbie”. This belief allows us to set aside our memories and experiences in the past and let ourselves immerse fully in the now.
When this happens, you let your intuition drive you. From this free-play playground, you let innovation spark and bring in creative approaches.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.” – Albert Einstein life quotes.
Life is colorful and once we see it fully, we see all the back and white, and the things in between. It is no strange if you come across plenty of kinds of people in life. There will be ones who annoy us, ones who disagree with us, or even ones who try to harm us.
That is normal and you wonder how to face those kinds of people? Follow this thoughtful life quote of Albert Einstein for ultimate inner peace. Sometimes ignorance can be the signal of intelligence.
Inspiring Albert Einstein Quotes Messages
“Don’t listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who has the questions.” – Albert Einstein
When the answers are available, there will be no race and adventure. Otherwise, questions are things that create and bring around new adventures as we become a hunger for answers.
That is why we should always keep ourselves curious, crave knowledge, and hungry for success. Be with the ones who are inquisitive, because new ideas ignite around them.
- “I salute the man who is going through life always helpful, knowing no fear, and to whom aggressiveness and resentment are alien.” -Albert Einstein.
- “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales. ” -Albert Einstein.
- “All I have is the stubbornness of a mule; no, that’s quite all, I also have a nose. “
- “He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed. ” -Albert Einstein.
- “A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future. “
- “Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion toward men and toward objective things. “
- “Most people say that it is the intellect that makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.” -Albert Einstein.
- “The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been truth, goodness, and beauty.”
“The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance.”
While ignorance makes people stop questioning everything, arrogance makes them lose the ability to learn.
Arrogance not only shields us from life but also brings discomfort to our surroundings. It depends on our attitude towards life that our life becomes colorful or dull.
As long as we have the ability to listen, we will have the capability to absorb new things. By that, with our natural curiosity and creativity, we can come up with new ideas and innovations.
- “If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.”
- “Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” -Albert Einstein.
- “On the mysterious: It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. He who knows it not and can no longer wonder, no longer feel amazement, is as good as dead, a snuffed-out candle.” -Albert Einstein.
- “I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.”
- “If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.”
- “Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.” -Albert Einstein.
- “To see with one’s own eyes, to feel and judge without succumbing to the suggestive power of the fashion of the day, to be able to express what one has seen and felt in a trim sentence or even in a cunningly wrought word – is that not glorious? Is it not a proper subject for congratulation?”
- “To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.” -Albert Einstein.
- “I do not at all believe in human freedom in the philosophical sense. Everybody acts not only under external compulsion but also in accordance with inner necessity.”
- “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.”
- “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth” -Albert Einstein.
Meaningful Albert Einstein Life Quotes
“The value of achievement lies in the achieving.”
Wise men always say the journey is more important than the destination, Albert Einstein is no exception.
While the achievement is one motionless moment/success/recognition…, the journey of gaining it is more adventurous, breath-taking, and appealing.
Because on our way to achieving, we learn and we stumble. And only by that, we are humans.
- “The only thing I did was this: in long intervals I have expressed an opinion on public issues whenever they appeared to me so bad and unfortunate that silence would have made me feel guilty of complicity.” – Albert Einstein.
- “How strange is a lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he sometimes thinks he senses it.”
- “The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.”
- “When I am judging a theory, I ask myself whether, if I were God, I would have arranged the world in such a way.” -Albert Einstein.
- “I believe in intuition and inspiration. At times I feel certain I am right while not knowing the reason.”
- “The only real valuable thing is intuition.” -Albert Einstein.
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
- “The only source of knowledge is experience.”
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
“Long live impudence! It’s my guardian angel in this world.” – Albert Einstein
To Albert Einstein, impudence seemingly to be one of the qualities that he most respected. Being able to stand against old regulations and challenge old-fashioned beliefs is one of the qualities that will bring innovation.
This inspirational quote motivates us to be courageous, to think out of the box, and be a little “stubborn” with what we stand for.
The quotes of Albert Einstein have always been so inspiring. The wise words of a wise man will always be something that we can learn from.
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein fun quotes.
- “I lived in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in maturity.”
- “At any rate, I am convinced that He does not play dice.”
- “I want to know God’s thoughts; the rest are details.” – Albert Einstein
- “The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.”
- “Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
- “The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything.” – Albert Einstein.
- “The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.”
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein.
- “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
- “Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.”
- “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein.
If you are stuck with something in your life, or simply are looking for inspiration to move forward, read these brilliant quotes and absorb the brilliance of the man who spoke it.