Speaking of smiles, there are many positive smile quotes that praise the power of smiles. Smiles erase sadness on our face, show the friendliness to other people and brighten our life.
True and warm smiles make us closer and can create peace among different people. The one who smiles brings happiness to not only himself but the others around.
Smiles can even cure many diseases which come from negativity inside our minds and our hearts. In order to understand more about it, let’s have a look at some of the best quotes on smiles.
Smile Quotes to make you happier
“Nothing beats a great smile.” – Karl Urban
“Every smile makes you a day younger.”
“A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – William Arthur Ward
“Smiling is my favorite exercise.” – A short smile quote.
“A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.” – Marilyn Monroe
“When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.” – Steve Maraboli
“A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.”
“Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” – Santosh Kalwar
“All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile.” – Chris Hart’s smile quotes.
“A smile is so sexy, yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” – Mandy Moore
Smiling is just a simple action, but it has a great impact on ourselves and the world around us. As you can see in many smile quotes, some of the most famous people all praise smiles.
Do you feel the changes on your face, in your heart and among other people when you smile? Try smiling with your whole heart and you will realize the world becomes a better place in a blink.
Keep these smile quotes with you as your mantras and you will always remember to be positive. Share them with your loved ones and friends and you are also helping them to live more happily.
Cute Smile Quotes
“One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.”
“I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.”
“Smile! Happiness looks gorgeous on you!”
“By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.”
“Smile! It increases your face value.” – Quote about Smile from Robert Harling
- “Show me a smile, and I’ll show you one back.” – Vanilla Ice
- “If you want to meet a woman, it’s best just to smile and say hi.” – Karen McDougal
- “Smiling doesn’t necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you are strong.”
- “I can sing and dance. I can smile a lot.” – Chris Colfer
- “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
“A smile confuses an approaching frown.”
- “Once smile can start a friendship. One word can end a fight. One person can change your life.”
- “I come to work with a smile and I leave with a laugh, and I’m so grateful.” – Robert Knepper
- “Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world but their world.”
- “Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.”
- “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
Positive Smile Quotes
“If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.”
- “7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.”
- “Wear a smile one size fits all.”
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
- “The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.”
- “A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home.”
“Your smile is the prettiest thing you’ll ever wear.”
- “I like outgoing girls with a lovely smile and beautiful eyes.” – Corbin Bleu
- “If you force yourself to smile, within a couple minutes, you feel happy.” – Dean Norris
- “Even a smile is a good deed.” – Shari Arison
- “A laugh is a smile that bursts.” – Mary H. Waldrip
- “I would rather have a fake smile than a nasty stare.” – Tamara Ecclestone
“I love it when in the middle of our kiss I can feel you smiling.”
- “In politics you learn to always smile.” – Eliot Spitzer
- “Smile and let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.”
- “Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process.”
- “There is always a reason to smile, you just have to find it.”
- “Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.”
“There’s always a reason to smile.”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
- “Life is something you should always smile about, you decide everything you do in it, just live it out to your limit, because we don’t live forever.”
- “If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.” – Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Steve Maraboli
- “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” – Washington Irving