On our way working towards our dreams, obstacles and failures are unavoidable. No matter how determined you are at the beginning, sometimes you just cannot help feeling disappointed and depressed.
At times like that, it is important to embrace the nature of life and move on. In order to keep moving forward, we can use many short inspirational quotes as tools to motivate ourselves.
These condensed, memorable quotes will provide wisdom and inspiration for anyone to handle difficulties and live happily and meaningfully.
Short Inspirational Quotes
How you live one day defines how you live your life. There is no moment to live and fight for what you believe other than “today”.
If you focus on the past and future, live this day in dreams and regret, your life will be regretful and wasted. But if you determine to live this day to the fullest, your life will automatically become a masterpiece.
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – by John Wooden
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – by Robert Louis Stevenson
- “To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.” – by Wilson Kanadi
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – by T.S. Eliot
- “Without his
loveI can do nothing, with his love there is nothing I cannot do.” – by Anonymous.
It is a normal pattern
Once we decide which path to take, we need to go with determination and persistence to the end. Doing whole-heartedly is the only way to guarantee we will reach the best we can and never regret.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – by Confucius
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – by George Addair
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – by Marcus Aurelius
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – by Vince Lombardi
- “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – by Swami Sivananda
If you are like most
Truth is, that moment will never come because it does not exist. Troubles and hidden risks are parts of life that cannot be avoided.
What we can do is to follow our plan, deal with obstacles, and take our step right here, right now.
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – by Napoleon Hill
- “You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” – by Zig Ziglar
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – by Edith Wharton
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – by Abraham Lincoln
- “If you dream it, you can do it.” – by Walt Disney
Throughout the past centuries, human
Our imagination helps us look beyond the present and guides our actions. The ability to visualize an alternative world helps us to define tomorrow. As long as we keep believing and imagining, our abilities are infinite.
- “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – by John Muir
- “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – by Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – by Anonynous
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – by
- “Don’t regret the past, just learn from it.” – by Ben Ipock
Are you afraid of failures? For almost all of us, the answer is yes. Failure is hurtful and depressing, but it is an indispensable part of anyone’s road.
No one has ever lived his life to the fullest and strive for his dreams without falling, even falling many times.
Falling is a sign of moving and the ability to go up. So the next time you fail, to motivate yourself, please remember this wisdom in short inspirational quotes.
- “If you have never failed you have never lived.”
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The best revenge is massive success.” – by Frank Sinatra
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – by Samuel Beckett
Short Famous Inspirational Quotes
Normal people see obstacles as difficult and irritating. But wise and experienced people know that they can be the best stepping stones to success.
Obstacles are chances for us to test our ability and mental strength.
In many cases, obstacles help to turn our lives upside down and disrupt our normality. They let us see opportunities beyond our predetermined paths, and how we can be a better version of ourselves.
- “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” – by Prescott Bush
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – by Confucius
- “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves!” – by Chanakya
- “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering” – by Bruce Lee
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – by Jimmy Dean
You can come up with thousands of ways to achieve success, but none of them will work without your action. The enemy of success is not limited time or resources, but the fear you have.
As long as you procrastinate and stand still, your dreams cannot be realized. That is why the first key to any kind of success is taking action.
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – by Pablo Picasso
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – by Anomynous
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – by Truman Capote
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – by Helen Keller
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – by Albert Einstein
But we cannot wait for a miracle; we can only change it by changing our self. Be the change you want in mindset and action and you can turn this world into a better place.
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – by Gandhi
- “Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making the same one a second time.” – by George Bernard Shaw
- “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – by Francis of Assisi
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – by Vince Lombardi
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – by Maya Angelou
One of the main purposes of short inspirational quotes is to encourage us to take actions. We all have big dreams, but we tend to hesitate and procrastinate.
Standing still is what makes us never realize our dreams. And whenever we just stand still, we are actually going backward in this fast-paced world.
You can be careful and take it slow, just make sure to move forward to the future you really want.
- “Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.” – by Chinese Proverb
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – by Roald Dahl
- “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – by Anomynous
- “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – by John Wooden
- “Broken crayons still color.” – by Anomynous
No one can claim he knows everything in this universe. The pool of knowledge, skills, and experience is infinite. And it expands every day with this fast-paced changing world.
It inspires us because we can never reach our limits and there are more to reach after any success. Even the wisest, most successful person can become a better version of himself day by day by learning and developing.
Everyone needs some kinds of inspiration to push them forward and overcome hard times. And everyone needs some kinds of wisdom to remind them what makes a life happy and worthy.
Short inspirational quotes are wonderful tools in which we can find both encouragement and words of wisdom. They are short, thus memorable and easy to become a personal motto.
Moreover, within these condensed words lies the truth and experience of the wisest people in history. They give us insights, strength,