For numerous decades, Winnie the pooh has continued to awe children by his funny yet witty demeanor. Yet, not to forget, his undying love for honey. Be it, children or adults, everyone loves some good Winnie the pooh quotes.
The Silly Old Bear, as called by many, is the work of A.A. Milne, done in the 1920s. Along with his friends, the cheerful pooh bear continues to warm the hearts of children with joy and friendship.
Moreover, here you’ll find awesome best friend quotes chronicling Pooh and Piglet’s friendship goals. The series journals the adventures of Christoper Robin and his stuffed animals in the Hundred Acres Woods.
The fun-loving pooh bear is here to excite you with his cuteness as well as offer his take on some pearls of wisdom. Treasure these awesome quotes close to your heart. These are surely going to make you fall in love with the bear in a red tee.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes With Images
“It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”
“Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” —Winnie the Pooh
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
“The things that make me different are the things that make me.” — Winnie the Pooh
“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
“The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.”
“After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends.”— Winnie the Pooh Friendship quotes.
No matter how much time has passed since the silly old bear and his friends were first introduced, they continue to be loved by millions of fans all around the world.
Surely, these Winnie the Pooh quotes give us the courage and motivation to see life from a brighter perspective. After all, life becomes sweeter with a little bit of “Hunny”.
Funny Winnie The Pooh Quotes
- “You don’t spell it…you feel it.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “They’re funny things, accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.”
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” — Winnie the Pooh
- ”I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
- “Think, think, think.” ― Winnie the Pooh short quotes.
- “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.”
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” ― Winnie the Pooh.
“Home is the comfiest place to be.” – Winnie the Pooh quotes about life.
With his abundant cuteness and childlike glee, he attracts even more attention while advising on life, love, friendship, and selflessness.
Share these quotes with your loved ones and help them feel cheerful, motivated, and positive.
Lovely Winnie The Pooh Quotes
- “The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.”
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day.” – Winnie the Pooh.
- “I’m short and fat and proud of that!!”
- “A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.”
- “Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
- “Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be.” – Winnie the Pooh sayings.
- “Spelling isn’t everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count.”
- “To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.”
- “I was walking along looking for somebody, and then suddenly I wasn’t anymore.”
- “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” – Winnie the Pooh
“The sun still shines, even when it’s hiding.” — Winnie the Pooh.
You may also like these Funny Winnie The Pooh Quotes
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.”
- “Goodbye..? Oh no, please. Can’t we go back to page one and do it all over again?”
- “I must go forward where I have never been instead of backward where I have.”
- “We need you, we always need you.” – Winnie the Pooh short sayings.
- “I’ve found somebody just like me. I thought I was the only one of them.”
- “Even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.”
- “We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see.” – Winnie the Pooh friendship quotes.
- “Sometimes the thing to do is nothing.”
- “Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something.”
- “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
“As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.”
- “He said it twice because he had never said it before, and it sounded funny.”
- “It all comes of not having front doors big enough.”
- “I wasn’t going to eat it, I was just going to taste it.”
- “I did mean a little larger small helping.”
- “Think it over, think it under.” – Winnie the Pooh funny quotes.
- “I used to believe in forever . . . but forever was too good to be true.”
- “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave.”
- “The hardest part is what to leave behind, … It’s time to let go!”
- “I would’ve liked for it to go on a while longer.”
- “I’m never afraid with you.” – Winnie the Pooh.