Harry Potter quotes are written for both Harry Potter fans and the vast audience. Because there lay meaningful and helpful messages for every audience in the world. Among J.K.Rowling’s Quotes, the quotes below are a collection of interesting quotes from the renowned Harry Potter series.
If you love Harry Potter or want to explore the world where thousands of people love, read through these quotes. Because it may bring you new perspectives, distinct vibes, or inspirations.
Best Harry Potter quotes with images
“It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” – Dumbledore
“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” – Albus Dumbledore quotes.
“Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.” – Hermione Granger
“You’re a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant … but scary.” – Ron Weasley
“Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world.” – Ron Weasley.
“I solemnly swear I am up to no good.” – Harry Potter quotes.
“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” – Dumbledore.
Inspiration quotes about love, life, and friendship from the Harry Potter films series
- “Yer a wizard Harry.” – Rubeus Hagrid
- “Dobby is free.” – Dobby
- “Mischief Managed!” – Harry Potter
- “Training for the ballet, Potter?” – Draco Malfoy
- “When in doubt, go to the library.” – Ron Weasley
- “‘There are all kinds of courage,’ said Dumbledore, smiling. ‘It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.'”
- “‘The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'” – Dumbledore saying in the Harry Potter Films Series.
- “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.”
- “’ Ah, music,’ he said, wiping his eyes. ‘A magic beyond all we do here!'”
- It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
- “Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry. Phoenixes burst into flame when it is time for them to die and are reborn from the ashes.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as a celebrity does. Remember that.” – Gilderoy Lockhart.
“I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I’m not there.” – Harry Potter
- “Honestly, am I the only person who’s ever bothered to read ‘Hogwarts: A History?'” – Hermione Granger
- “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Dumbledore
- “Don’t let the muggles get you down.” – Ron Weasley
- “I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for.” – Sirius Black
- “Are you insane? Of course, I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?” – Harry Potter
- “Why, dear boy, we don’t send wizards to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts.” – Cornelius Fudge
- “You think the dead we loved truly ever leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly in times of great trouble?”
- “Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.”
- “I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed – or worse, expelled. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed.” – Hermione Granger
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” – Dumbledore
Bonus more quotes for Harry Potter’s fans
- “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” – Sirius Black
- “I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed. ‘Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth botherin’ with.'” – Rubeus Hagrid
- “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Your devotion is nothing more than cowardice. You would not be here if you had anywhere else to go.” – Voldemort
- “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” – Harry Potter quote.
- “Curiosity is not a sin…. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity… yes, indeed.”
- “Twitchy little ferret, aren’t you, Malfoy?” – Hermione Granger
- “Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!” – Hermione Granger
- “Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”
- “I think we’ve outgrown full-time education … Time to test our talents in the real world, d’you reckon?” – Fred Weasley
“Anyone can speak Troll. All you have to do is point and grunt.” – Fred Weasley
- “Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth, ‘It unscrews the other way.’” – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- “I think I’ll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up – it always does in the end.” – Luna Lovegood
- “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.” – Hermione Granger
- “You can laugh, but people used to believe there were no such things as the Blibbering Humdinger or the Crumple-Horned Snorkack!” – Luna Lovegood
- “I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules?” – Hermione Granger
- “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” – Sirius Black
- “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.”
- “Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” – Luna Lovegood.
- “Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.” – Luna Lovegood
- “‘The thing about growing up with Fred and George is that you sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.'” – Ginny Weasley
- “And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.” – Hermione Granger
- “There is no need to call me ‘sir,’ Professor.” -Harry Potter
- “You’re just as sane as I am.” -Luna Lovegood.
“Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.” – Draco Malfoy
- “I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick.” – Harry Potter.
- “Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a blunt axe.” – Nearly Headless Nick
- “It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.” – Harry Potter.
- “It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.” -Remus Lupin
- “‘No, Harry, you listen,’ said Hermione. ‘We’re coming with you. That was decided months ago – years, really.'”
- “Harry was left to ponder in silence the depths to which girls would sink to get revenge.” – Harry Potter.
- “Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” – Kingsley Shacklebolt
- “‘He must have known I’d run out on you.’ ‘No,’ Harry corrected him. ‘He must’ve always known you’d always want to come back.’”
- “‘After all this time?’ ‘Always,’ said Snape.”
- “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Not my daughter, you b*tch!” – Molly Weasley
- “And Percy was shaking his brother, and Ron was kneeling beside them, and Fred’s eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face.” – Quotes from Harry Potter.
- “He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.” – Fred Weasley
- “‘Why are they all staring?’ demanded Albus as he and Rose craned around to look at the other students. ‘Don’t let it worry you,’ said Ron. ‘It’s me. I’m extremely famous.’”
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” – Dumbledore
- “I’ve always wanted to use that spell.” – Minerva McGonagall.
- “It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.”
The Harry Potter quotes here is a collection to bring our readers new aspects about the things they might concern in life. And you can pick up and read a few quotes in your recreational time, when you are wandering,… or just looking for a new perspective.
These quotes about the magical and mysterious world of Harry Potter, Dumbledore, Draco… promise to bring you unexpected points of view. So, if you are looking for something interesting and unusual, these quotes from J.K.Rowling would definitely blow your mind.
Scan through the list of quotes that we have listed here and find your “Wow”! You do not know what you haven’t found yet!