It takes up a lot of courage to be as carefree as a child, even after growing up. These Peter Pan quotes are certainly going to take you on a wild ride full of adventure and innocence.
Undoubtedly, Peter Pan would always remain a classic collection of encounters that a little boy had in the Neverlands. These amazing little messages are certainly going to offer inspiration to take a flight down memory lane and relive your childhood.
Amazing Peter Pan Quotes With Images
“Oh, the cleverness of me!”
“If less is more, there’s no end to me, Peter Pan.”
“All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.” – Peter Pan quotes
“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
“Peter Pan will save us!”
The adventures that Peter witnesses are magical, coupled with fairies and mermaids that paint a typical Disney picture in our minds.
The author, J.M. Barrie, wanted to portray his main character as a boy who never really grows up. Surely, he has succeeded in putting on us that boy in the form of Peter.
Give these awesome dialogues a quick read and drown in the mysterious world of childlike innocence and pixie-dust.
Disney Peter Pan Quotes
“Second star to the right and straight on ‘til morning.”
- “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.”
- “Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye.” – Peter Pan.
- “You know, I have the strangest feeling I’ve seen that ship before… a long time ago, when I was very young.”
“Faint hearts never won, Fair Lady.” – Peter Pan
- “I’m not a pirate. It so happens I am a lawyer.”
- “Absence makes the heart grow fonder…or forgetful.” – Peter Pan.
- “You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.”
“Don’t mess with me man, I’m a lawyer!” – Peter Pan
- “All it takes is faith and trust, oh! and something I forgot: dust.”
- “It may have been quixotic, but it was magnificent.” – Peter Pan.
- “What of Pan? Would unhappy thoughts bring him down?”
“Don’t you understand? You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!”
- “Oh, no. To live… to live would be an awfully big adventure.”
- “I’ll hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms.” – Peter Pan.
- “You killed Rufio, you kidnapped my children. You deserve to die.”
- “You are a very ill-mannered young man. Do you know that?”
- “All are keeping a sharp look-out in front, but none suspects that the danger may be creeping up from behind.”
- “Do you know…why swallows build in the eaves of houses? It is to listen to the stories.”
More Collection Quotes of Peter Pan
For many decades, the classic Peter Pan stories have been a top favorite amongst children and adults alike.
It is indeed a mysterious tale brimming with immense adventure, imagination, and childhood glee.
Moreover, these Peter Pan quotes are in all aspects an amalgamation of the amazing story at a glance.
- “I have the strangest feeling that I’ve seen that ship before a long time ago when I was very young.”
- “I suppose it’s like the ticking crocodile, isn’t it? Time is chasing after all of us.”
- “It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness.”
- “Never is an awfully long time.” – Peter Pan.
- “Just always be waiting for me.”
- “I remember you being a lot bigger.”
- “I remember kisses, let me see.” – Peter Pan short quotes.
- “Boy, why are you crying?”
- “Aye, that is a kiss. A powerful thing.” Peter Pan sayings.
- “I came to listen to the stories.”
- “One girl is worth more than twenty boys.”- Peter Pan.
- “Oh my God, I think I killed it.”
“All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust.” – Peter Pan
- “When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.”
- “Oh, Rufio, why don’t you just go suck on a dead dog’s nose?”
- “Girls are much too clever to fall out of their prams.” – Peter Pan.
- “I don’t want to go to school and learn solemn things.”
- “I bet you don’t even have a fourth-grade reading level.”
- “Can anything harm us, mother, after the night-lights are lit?”
- “I’ll think of a mermaid lagoon underneath a magic moon.” – Peter Pan.
- “I’ll teach you how to jump on the wind’s back, and then away we go.”
- “You lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre-chewed food, Dude.”
- “I’m youth, I’m joy, I’m a little bird that has broken out of the egg.”
- “What is this, some sort of Lord of the Flies preschool? Where are your parents? Who’s in charge, here?” – Peter Pan.
- “Fairies don’t live long, but they are so little that a short time seems a good while to them.”
- “Would you like an adventure now, or would like to have your tea first?” – Peter Pan.
In addition to being filled with thrills, explorations, and innocence, Peter Pan continues to be one of the most beloved stories of all time.
Share these sweet texts with your friends and make them feel a good cheer. Furthermore, keep these quotes close to your heart and keep on spreading the magical pixie-dust here and there.