The rainbow is one of the most beautiful and spiritually significant natural phenomena. Surely these inspirational rainbow quotes will also give you a boost to start your day. Since the rainbow is colorful and vibrant, it also makes us feel much more relaxed and energetic.
Rainbow is a relatively common natural weather phenomenon, and especially appears only after the rains. In different cultures, the symbol of the rainbow represents different meanings. But collectively, they all carry a meaning of hope, faith, and miracles. That’s what makes us all fall in love with a rainbow.
Read more: Rain quotes.
Short Rainbow Quotes
- “Today’s teardrops are tomorrow’s rainbows.” – Ricky Nelson
- “If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?” – Yip Harburg
- “I’d rather see the world as a rainbow than endless shade of gray.” –Amani
- “One can enjoy a rainbow without necessarily forgetting the forces that made it.” – Mark Twain
- “We are rainbows, me and you. Every color, every hue.” – Miley Cyrus
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.” – Alyssa Knight
“If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm.” – Warren Wendel Wiersbe
Since childhood, we always look forward to the moment when we see the rainbow pop up in the sky. As they have always been known as the most wondrous things, they stimulate the curiosity of our children.
But everything has its own process of formation, nothing is born naturally in the middle of the void. Understanding these things, we will learn how to observe and watch the storm before enjoying the beautiful rainbow. Such is life, miracles only happen when we learn to overcome many dark things in life.
“Like the rainbow after the rain, joy will reveal itself after sorrow.” – Rupi Kaur
We certainly all have a childish soul hidden in the big body of an adult. We want to love and be loved, to give and receive. But in the process of growing up, all of us carry scars and scrapes. But the true self remains in the depths of our souls unmoving.
“Know that rainbows and butterflies are God’s gift to your joy.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
The almighty Creator always has ways of igniting hope for his children. Looking at everything he has given us, we will understand that the love of God is boundless.
Rainbow is one of the greatest and most wonderful gifts that God gives us. The rainbow symbol represents faith and hope in the future. Remind us not to falter because the brightest and best times are coming very soon.
- “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “I’m continually inspired by nature, and the rainbow is one of nature’s greatest optical phenomenon. The sighting of a rainbow never fails to bring a smile to people’s faces. They signify optimism and positivity: with them comes the sunshine after the rain.”- Matthew Williamson
- “I like to look put together without trying too hard. I don’t want to look as if God’s made another rainbow – I prefer muted, autumnal colours, like most fading redheads.” – Anne Robinson
- “Teach them that rainbows appear after a storm to remind them that light begins and ends with all colors.” – Frederic M. Perrin
- “When thunderstorms roll in, you make a choice to either succumb with tears to the gloomy downpour, or smile and look for rainbows.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “We will continue to chase rainbows unless we recognize that they are rainbows and there is no pot of gold at the end of them.” – Diane Ravitch
- “It’s when a rainbow smiles that sadness is banished from the land.” – Anthony T. Hincks
“Moment the sky embraces the earth is called a rainbow.” – Corina Abdulahm Negura
It is often said that good things will only happen in a flash. Definitely not. Good things happen in the blink of an eye, but your appreciation and gratitude will make it last forever. That moment when the rainbow crosses a part of our earth is enough to warm the hearts of so many people.
- “Often times, the brightest rainbows follow the darkest rainstorms.”
- “There can be no rainbow without a cloud and a storm.” ― John H. Vincent
- “Each of us has the power and responsibility to become a rainbow in the clouds.” – Maya Angelou
- “It’s when you follow the rain clouds that you find out where the rainbows are hiding.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “To be a rainbow in someone’s cloud is commendable, but I prefer to be the rain because it dampens cheeks and washes away tears.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Every sacrifice is another colour of your Rainbow!” – Cass van Krah
- “A friend of mine gave me a rainbow and it made me happy. So, I in turn, gave it to a complete stranger and then it made both of us smile.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “An optimist sees rainbows when there is rain.” – Debasish Mridha
“You are the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies.”― Avijeet Das
The sudden appearance of the rainbow will also be a bright and joyful highlight of the whole sky. It awakens the youth and fervor in us.
Because of that multi-color, the rainbow is also the symbol of LGBT. The desire to be recognized, to be equal in gender has been expressed through the colors of the rainbow. It is such a beautiful and touching message that this rainbow quote shows.
- “With all colors combined the world shines.”― Arefin Bashar Arif
- “The diversity of different colours is displayed in a rainbow.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I’d rather see the world as a rainbow than endless shade of gray.”― Amani Abbas
- “I kind of view everybody like a rainbow. Everybody on the planet has all the colors of the rainbow inside.” ― Alexia Fast
- “It’s greener on the other side, but it’s rainbows and gold on mine.” – Kailin Gow
- “If you have ever followed a rainbow to its end, it leads you to the ground on which you are standing.” – Alan Cohen
- “Why chase rainbows when you’ve already caught one?.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “We are all part of the same rainbow. We are all reflections of each other. As unique and diverse as we are in character and skills, the source of all creation is as multidimensional as we are.”― Suzy Kassem
Inspirational Rainbow Quotes
“You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” ― Charlie Chaplin
Rainbow is a beautiful and rare phenomenon, so we will be very excited to witness that magical moment. But if you don’t go out and look at the sky, you will definitely miss that brief moment.
Sometimes, take a little of your attention to look out at this beautiful nature. All the beautiful life is always present and waiting for you to come to praise. If you are a little less busy, you will realize this life is inherently beautiful.
- “Stay strong, there’s a rainbow after every storm.”
- “Don’t seek to be happy; let everyone else chase after that rainbow. Seek to be kind, and you’ll find the rainbow follows you.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Happiness doesn’t always come in pink. Learn to appreciate the rainbow.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Gratitude is the real treasure God wants us to find, because it isn’t the pot of gold but the rainbow that colors our world.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “When I see a rainbow, I know that someone, somewhere loves me.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Don’t turn around. Don’t look back. Keep moving forward. Keep pushing. The pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow, not the beginning.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Shine your soul with the same egoless humility as the rainbow and no matter where you go in this world or the next, love will find you, attend you, and bless you.” – Aberjhani
- “Only rainbows after rain the sun will always come again.” – Tahlia Chi
- “When it looked like the sun wasn’t going to shine any more, there’s a rainbow in the clouds.” – Maya Angelou
- “It takes both rain and sunshine to make a Rainbow.” ― Proverb
- “If you don’t have a rainbow to give. Give a smile. It works just the same.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “If you’re going on a journey take a rainbow with you because you never know who you are going to meet.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “I adore the sky wearing rainbow shawl of love for the birds so that they could fly free in warmth after the storm.”― Munia Khan
- “I was afraid that I’d forgotten all the colors of the rainbow, but I know just where I can find them again.”― Megan Shepherd
Rainbow Quotes About Hope And Life
“To find the rainbow and life’s incredible beauties, learn to play with adversity.” – Debasish Mridha
A person who always lives in safety will certainly not understand the priceless happiness after experiencing hardships. Needless to say, this rainbow quote confirmed that belief in us once again.
The meaning behind the rainbow’s seven beautiful colors is to prove to you that beauty takes a process to perfect. Like a diamond, it must be heated under a great fire to become so splendid. Nothing is naturally perfect.
- “God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us – in the dreariest and most dreaded moments – can see a possibility of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- But with the rainbow of our hope.”― Jenim Dibie”
- “My eyes constantly seek the rainbow of my dreams and I sometimes fail to be grateful for raindrops that keeps my hope alive” – Vijaya Gowrisankar
- “Rainbows introduce us to reflections of different beautiful possibilities so we never forget that pain and grief are not the final options in life.” – Aberjhani
- “In life, you either choose to sing a rainbow, or you don’t. Keep singing.” – Kathleen Long
- “There comes a point in your life when you realize your hardest times are your best times, too—you will see the rainbow of your life.” – Roy Bennett
- “Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.” – Amit Ray
- “Never scared of challenges that comes into our life like the cloud and rain, because the rainbows will come to surpass them; and teach ourselves to be a RAINBOW in other people’s cloud, to make them happy.” – Ejump
- “All the best things in life are free: love, smiles, friends, family, pets & companions, thoughts, sunsets & sunrises and especially rainbows.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Those who have darkness in their minds turn their bodies into darkness as well! Life is colourful; be like a rainbow, use every colour! Don’t get stuck in one colour, be colourful! Black, red, yellow, green, let all the colours be your colours! Those who have colourful minds will have colourful bodies as well!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter sliding down a rainbow.”― Terri Guillemets
“If it rains during sunshine, don’t worry; you’ll see your rainbow.”― Vikrmn
Blending and combining in an orderly way has created a wonderful beauty. The rainbow gives us a feeling of comfort, satisfaction, and happiness. So, calmly wait for the rain to pass, maybe you will be surprised by the appearance of the rainbow.
Because the rainbow is the embodiment of the most complete and perfect. They always come in a full range of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. It is also a reminder for us to respect the diversity of nature because it brings the most complete whole.
- “Become a rainbow in someone’s life today.”― Anthony T. Hincks
- “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.” ― Lord Byron
- “Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – E.Y. Harburg
- “To catch the butterflies and the rainbows of your dream, walk alone, keep faith in yourself, focus your energy and start the adventure.” – Amit Ray
- “My dream is to fly. Oh, my rainbow it is too high.” – Ruslana Korshunova
- “At the end of the dream, on the other side of the rainbow, there’s only light.” – Frederick Lenz
- “Let’s start a new slate, let’s look for the rainbow in every cloud and let’s be more humane and selfless, let us become more philanthropic- that’s my wish for the New Year.” – Charmaine J Forde
- “Rainbows are made of small raindrops. Happy lives are made from acts of kindness.” – Amit Ray
- “If you want to be a rainbow, all you have to do is just believe.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
- “If you want to see a rainbow you have to learn to see the rain.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “When the morning gathers the rainbow, want you to know I’m a rainbow too.” – Bob Marley
“The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow.”
Rainbows start with red and end with purple. And it only comes after every rain, when small water droplets diffuse and is refracted by sunlight. Usually, we all see that, after heavy rainstorms, the possibility of a brilliant rainbow appearing is also greater.
The deeper message of this rainbow quote is that the greatest gift comes only when you experience a great challenge.
- “Give freedom to colours and then you shall meet the rainbow everywhere!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Rainbow of happiness is the byproduct of your inner sunshine, after the rain of sorrows.”― Vikrmn
- “Just look at the sky when the rainbow appears and all the richness of colors will fascinate you completely.”― Eraldo Banovac
- “And sometimes you realize the value of the rain by knowing how unreliable and vanishing the rainbow is.”― Nur Bedeir
- “Rainbows have a way of making the world seem right.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Have you ever seen the world upside down the rainbows seem to smile.” ― Kamu Auroville
- “After a debauch of thunder shower, the weather takes the pledge and signs it with a rainbow.” ― Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- “True love will never fade like a rainbow.” – Jon Jones
- “There’s a rainbow in the sky, all the time, don’t be blind.” – Ziggy Marley
- “Before you see the rainbow, you see the rain. If you want to reach your goals, you have to be able to put up with the pain.”
- “Focus on your rainbow and not your rain.”
- “The soul would have no rainbow… had the eyes no tears.” — John Vance Cheney
- “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” — Roy T. Bennett
Quotes About Love and Beauty
“A person may only touch one person’s heart. A rainbow touches many.” – Anthony T Hincks
It’s not an exaggeration to say that the rainbow did a great job of capturing the attention of the crowd. Do you remember the feeling when the rain stopped, you looked outside and suddenly saw a rainbow catching across the sky?
At that moment, everything seemed to be no longer real except that magical rainbow. And you suddenly feel your heart warmed up after a cold day.
Isn’t that a miracle? When you are being comforted by the warm embrace of mother nature.
Let’s peel each layer of your pain and sorrow to find the love and sincerity deep inside. As this rainbow quote says, face the dark things if you want to see the rainbow.
- “Your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.” – Cyndi Lauper
- “Rainbows reminds us that even after the darkest clouds and the fiercest winds there is still beauty.” – Katrina Mayer
- “When beauty is seen through the windows of the soul – rainbows appear and everything is magical. It feels simply divine.” – Angie Karan
- “Be proud of the incredible person that you are… and become a rainbow in someone’s cloudy day.” – Nyki Mack
- “Love from novels isn’t true love: it ends where it should begin. True love, deep love, grows up with time, throughout days of dullness and days of storms. It leaves in one’s heart a rainbow of tenderness and forgiveness which illuminates forever the beloved one.” – Gabrielle Dubois
- “If a rainbow makes a sound, or a flower as it grows, that was the sound of her laughter.” ― William P. Young
- “You’re nobody’s rainbow. You’re nobody’s princess. You’re nobody’s doorway but your own, and the only one who gets to tell you how your story ends is you.” – Seanan McGuire
- “Draw a curve with your each smile & let your happiness be known to the world like a stunning rainbow!”― Somya Kedia
- “If you disturb the colors of the rainbow, the rainbow is no longer beautiful.” ― Denis Diderot
- “Love was a feeling completely bound up with color, like thousands of rainbows superimposed one on top of the other.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.”
- “Sometimes the greatest storms bring out the greatest beauty… Life can be a storm, but your hope is a rainbow and your friends and family are the gold.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Why would I spend my life chasing rainbows when I can be still and see them in their full beauty.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “When there is love in the heart, there are rainbows in the eyes, which cover every black cloud with gorgeous hues.” – Henry Ward Beecher
This is a collection of the best and most inspirational rainbow quotes specially for our dear readers. No matter where you go, you will always stand on stable ground and under a bright sky. Believe that life is fair no matter who you are.
Beautiful things will always be around us, such as the existence of a rainbow. Take the time to chill with our best rain quotes, so you don’t get bored every time it rains. Because after the rain, the sun will shine again.