New Year comes with new beginning, with excitement and hope for the next 365 days. At the beginning of a new year, our hearts are filled with joy and our minds are filled with plans and dreams. At this time, we are all heading to the future. That optimism and motivation is presented in a lot of New Year quotes.
These quotes are full of words of encouragement, determination and
“This is the beginning of anything you want.” – by Anonymous
The spirit of New Year is realization of possibilities. On this occasion, suddenly we feel like having all the power to make things happen. That feeling is exactly what can design and
And it will also carry us through obstacles that will come along the way. That is why New Year brings both an inspiration and a motivation.
“We all get the exact same 365 days.The only difference is what we do with them.” – by Hillary DePiano
New Year comes with new 365 days to spend. New Year comes to every person, this amount of time is the same to everyone. But why are there successful people who achieve many great things and the others who seem to stay still?
Well, the answer lies in our decision to spend our 365 days. Gather your dreams, sketch your plan and work for it, you will receive a year of success and happiness.
“Every New Year people get you some presents but your best present you get never changes: Your own existence! It is also your best present to others!” – by Mehmet Murat Ildan
There are traditions attached with the New Year all around the globe. At the beginning of the year, we exchange gifts, lucky money and wishes. They speak for love and care that we have for each other.
In that sense, New Year quotes reveal the best
New Year quotes with images
“New Beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” – by Auliq Ice
When the clock is running to the end of a year, we all feel excited and scared. It is because we can feel a New Year is coming with unexpected challenges as well as opportunities.
There will be a lot of new things waiting for us: new plans, new look, new relationship…The key to success is to welcome all these beginnings and grabbing any chances life put on our way.
“Let go of what was and embrace what to be.” – by Lailah Gifty Akita
It is normal to feel regretful of what
What truly matters right now is the year ahead, with promise of new chances and new achievements. New Year is
“New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it.The choice is ours.” – by Alex Morritt
New Year quotes do not only contain promise and motivation. They also challenge us to make decisions regarding what we will do and who we will become.
The road ahead of us is not set in stone; anything can happen. It is
“Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.” – by Aniekee Tochukwu
Generally, we are often torn between the past, present
However, New Year is when the refreshing and inspirational spirit can help us to let go of the past. New Year makes it easier to forget who we were, and focus on the person we are and we can become instead.
“It isn’t only a new year; it is a new chance for everyone to restart.” – by Mohammed Sekouty
How do you think about the next 365 days starting from the 1st of January? Do you feel thrilled? The reason why this date is so important is that it is far beyond the start of a new year.
This is emphasized in many New Year quotes: It is the start of a new life. New Year comes with the chance for you to do better things and live a better life.
Happy New Year quotes:
“If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – by Cyril Cusack
We are all excited when talking about our New Year’s Resolution. It is a list of a variety of things we are motivated to do and achieve in this year. But among all the items on that list, perhaps the most important one is to reinvent ourselves.
We are always on this road to discover and try to bring out the best of our own. The most important thing is not accessories on the outside, but the soul on the inside.
“All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” – by Steven Spielberg
It is obvious that every New Year, we feel like we are getting older. But rather than thinking of a New Year as a new age, try thinking it as a new starting point.
New Year comes with the new “you” with a new look, new characteristics
“On the way to success, the rule is, always to look ahead. May you reach your destination. May your journey be outstanding. Happy New Year.” – by Anonymous
“May God bring to you warmth of love and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination. Happy New Year!” – by Anonymous
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – by C.S.Lewis
“It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – by William Thomas
“Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – by Brooks Atkinson
“A New Year brings new grace for new accomplishments.” – by Lailah Gifty Akita
“I hope you get all your dream in your hand till end of the year.” – by Faiz Israili
“There will be always something old in the New Year!” – by Mehmet Murat Ildan
“Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.” – by Markus Zusak
“We are the authors of our destinies. No one can see the vision any clearer, believe in and work any harder to make it a reality more than the visionary.” – by Nike Campbell-Fatoki
You may like these New Year quotes:
- “To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- “Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I believe I can achieve something in my life.” – by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- “New year is a day, to tune the rhythm called SOUL, with best chords called EXPERIENCES and play the guitar called LIFE.” – by Vikrmn
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” – by Hillary DePiano
- “Life has no remote, so wake up and change it.” – by Sushil Singh
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – by Vern McLellan
- “And I went into the New Year loving myself a little less, but a little more where it actually mattered.” – by Dominic Riccitello
- “New Year’s cards from friends – colored patterns of my life” – by Mitsu Suzuki
- “Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today, and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- “Red onion skins and New Year’s Eve have much in common – they both peel away to reveal new vibrancy.” – by Alex Morritt
- “Now the New Year reviving old desires, the thoughtful soul to solitude retires.” – by Omar Khayyam
- “You can be clumsy yet clever. You can be classy yet poor. It’s not tearing a leaf off a calendar which will make you a better or a worse man but the attitude that you have from dusk till dawn every day.” – by Indeewara Jayawardane
- “We are the main shepherd of our fate; we are the main designer of our destiny!” – by Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings. And in this elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither ever find an end in the other.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- “I used to have this toy, a magic slate. You wrote or drew on it and then, just by pulling up the plastic cover, everything you did disappeared and you could start new. Maybe everyone feels that on New Year’s Eve: They can pull up the magic sheet and rewrite their lives.” – by V.C.Andrews
Check more famous quotes about New Year:
- “As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings.Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.” – by Peggy Toney Horton
- “2019 I’m Ready. Out with the old, in with the new.” – by Anonymous
- “We will open the book.Its pages are blank.We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – by Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Let me give you a New Year message: Believe in yourself, because no one ever achieved anything significant without believing in himself and no one ever will! Believe in yourself powerfully, especially when there is no reason left to believe in yourself because the ultimate bottom is the best place to start a big rise!” – by Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare.” – by Aberjhani
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – by Anais Nin
- “This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2019 as the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high.Make it happen!” – by Pablo
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.” ” – by T.S.Eliot
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – by Oprah Winfrey
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – by Craig D.Lounsbrough
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “My New Year’s resolution list usually starts with the desire to lose between 10 and 3,000 pounds.” – by Nia Vardalos
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.Believe in yourself.And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true.” – by Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Resolution One: I will live for God.Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will.” – by Jonathan Edwards
- “To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can’t explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can’t coach.” – by Bobby Bowden
Final Thought about New Year quotes
New Year comes with holiday, celebration and joy, but it is more than that. It is such a special occasion that just mentioning it can evoke excitement and hope in our hearts.
New Year means new beginning with which we forget the past and head to the future. New Year means figuring out what we want, make a plan and take actions to achieve it.
New Year quotes, with their positive and encouraging words, will help to strengthen that spirit. Not only can we use them to motivate ourselves, but we can also share with our loved ones to inspire them. And as these quotes suggest, may our new year will be filled with love, success, and fulfillment!