Birthday does not have to be sad and serious because you are getting older. With funny birthday quotes, you can turn a birthday into a true celebration of life.
They are hilarious, interesting yet wise and meaningful. These funny birthday quotes will put smiles on your face and help you to look at the birthday from a positive perspective.
They will turn your birthday into the happiest day of the year when you will have fun and feel the love. And with that, a birthday can truly become the starting point of a new adventure.
Funny Birthday Quotes
“You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!”
“Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!”
“The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
“Happy birthday! May your Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.”
“Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.” – Cora Harvey Armstrong
“Just wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday so I can feel superior to your other well-wishers. So, happy birthday!”
“I was brought up to respect my elders, and now I don’t have to respect anyone.” – George Burns
“To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am” – Bernard Baruch
“You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!”
“As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
Funny Birthday Messages
“Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.”
“The first hundred years are the hardest.” – Wilson Mizner
“How can you celebrate your birthday if you don’t know your years.”
“Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.” – Jim Fiebig
“You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
“When I was young, the Dead Sea was still alive.” – George Burns’s funny birthday quote.
- “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!” – Funny Birthday wishes.
- “The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down.” – T.S. Eliot
- “Of late I appear to have reached that stage when people who look old who are only my age.” – Richard Armour
- “Cheers to a friend who can tell me when bread was only five cents!”
“How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige
- “On this date friend, you might ache a little more. That is because you are old!”
- “We are so fond of one another, because our ailments are the same.” – Jonathon Swift
- “Happy Birthday, friend! You were educated in the old ways! The pyramids wouldn’t have been built without you!”
- “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” – E. Joseph Cossman
“Middle age occurs when you are too young to take up golf and too old to rush up to the net.” – Franklin Pierce Adams
- “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday!”
- “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”
- “When you were born, the sun shone…for the very first time!”
- “You are no longer a young woman. That’s all I got!”
Funny Birthday Quotes for Friends
“Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations.” – Faith Baldwin
- “The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you’ll grow out of it.” – Doris Day
- “Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.”
- “One compensation of old age is that it excuses you from picnics.” – William Feather
- “Friend, I hope that a million birthday wishes come true for you! It will match your age!”
“Middle age is when you still believe you’ll feel better in the morning.” – Bob Hope
- “If I tried to count up to your age today, I would go hoarse! Happy Birthday, buddy!”
- “You’ve heard of the three ages of man – youth, age, and you are looking wonderful.” – Francis Cardinal Spellman
- “On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.”
- “Middle age is when you’ve met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.” – Ogden Nash
“They tell you that you’ll lose your mind when you grow older. What they don’t tell you is that you won’t miss it very much.” – Malcolm Cowley
- “Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!”
- “Happy Birthday to a friend, who is unforgettable! Mainly because you are the grayest one here!”
- “It’s birthday time again, and wow! You’re a whole year older now! So clown around and have some fun to make this birthday your best one. Happy birthday!”
- “Middle Age: When you begin to exchange your emotions for symptoms.” – Georges Clemenceau
“The more you enjoy and celebrate your life,the more is in life to celebrate.”
- “Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
- “I’m six foot eleven. My birthday covers three days.” – Darryl Dawkins
- “Every year in your birthday you can an opportunity to start a fresh.”
- “Before there were maps, people used the stars to guide them. You would know!”
Now you have seen hilarious ways to say Happy Birthday, how should you use these funny birthday quotes? Well, they are really helpful if you are going celebrate someone’s birthday.
Whether it is your friend or someone near and dear to you, you can just use them, or mix with your own words. They are perfect to make the birthday party become special.
Moreover, behind all these funny words, they can feel the love and care that you want to give. In addition, it is also good for you to use them on your birthday, reminding yourself to keep being positive and happy.