Speaking of Easter, what would you think about? The following Easter quotes 2020 will remind you that this holiday is much more than Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies.
The long winter has gone and now is the spring, the season of reinventing ourselves. Easter is the time for resurrection, time for a new, fresh beginning.
Easter is when we reflect on the past and look forward to the future. And these meaningful Easter quotes will help to strengthen your power, positivity, and hope for a new life.
Happy Easter Quotes 2020 with beautiful images
- “Today is Easter, but what does it mean? It’s a time of renewal for each and everything.” – Sharon Gardner
- “Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season.”
- “God’s love did not begin at Calvary. Before the morning stars sang together, before the world was baptized with the first light, before the first blades of tender grass peeped out, God was love. ” – Billy Graham
- “An Easter Poem For You: Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wish I were in the chocolate biz! Happy Easter.”
- “If it weren’t for the beautiful Spring weather, I’d be really upset with that damn bunny for eating all my flower bulbs. Happy Easter anyway.”
- “Easter is very important to me, it’s a second chance.” – Reba McEntire
- “Happy Easter to you and your family as we celebrate our Father’s greatest sacrifice through his Son, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Easter.”
- “And Easter, the most important church festival, offers the perfect opportunity to examine the relationship between the spiritual and the secular, the sacred and the profane, and between humanity and God.” – Michael Arditti
- “I love Easter. It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delicious Easter.” – Janine di Giovanni
- “The beauty and majesty of the Lenten and Easter season is that the grace of God flows freely to those who confess their sins and seek God’s healing touch.” – Brian Simmons, Jeremy Bouma
- “The world is waking up after a long winter. Easter is a time to celebrate life!” – Trudi Strain Trueit, Easter
- “As we celebrate the Resurrection this Easter, let us remember that it is His life alone by which we must be revived daily until He returns.” – Dr. David Jeremiah
- “The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. He came to have my past forgiven, you get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven.” – Rick Warren
- “Lavender plaid, pinks and pastels everywhere, sun shining and blue skies… It’s almost like being on a golf course in South Florida! Happy Easter.”
- “The Hallmark version of Easter is not the real deal. The real story is as manly as manly gets.” – Michael Burns, Easter: Beyond the Bunny.
Quotes about Easter Holiday.
- “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.”
- “We tolerate a little Spring rain in order to enjoy the sunshine that follows. It’s just like we tolerate a little heartburn in order to enjoy copious amounts of Easter candy! Enjoy!”
- “If Jesus forgave those who nailed Him to the cross, and if God forgives you and me, how can you withhold your forgiveness from someone else?” – Anne Graham Lotz
- “All we got to do is follow Christ, for in Christ will all our queries be solved. Have a Blessed and Meaningful Easter.”
- “Easter is significantly symbolic to Christians in that during that period, Jesus Christ offered himself as a sacrifice so that we could be all saved from sin.” – Francis Okumu, Easter: Meaning, Poems, And Trivia
- “How can we joyfully anticipate Easter Sunday’s power without mournfully remembering our weakness?” – Christopher Greer, Easter is Coming
- “We shall never understand the extent of God’s love in Christ at the Cross until we understand that we shall never have to stand before the judgment of God for our sins” – Billy Graham
- “Easter has come to be known as the day of the resurrection of Jesus. His resurrection from death and the ramifications of that resurrection are the very foundation of Christianity and one in which every Christian must stand. ” – Murl Gwynn
- “Easter is about the hope of things that are happening on earth, that more and more people will join us in heaven for eternity. Everything connected with Easter is showing the reality of why we have faith in the future, with optimism and hope for eternal life with God in Heaven.” – Steve Pease, The Easter Story
- “Easter is a time that family and friends get together. Some for religious purposes and some to celebrate the arrival of Spring. Either way it is a celebration of renewal and typically finds people with a positive outlook.” – Jean LeGrand
- “It is Easter. This is a season when we reflect on the suffering, sacrifice, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. ” – Emily Belle Freeman, Celebrating a Christ-Centered Easter
- “Easter is the holiest day of the year for Christians. It is a time for family gatherings to celebrate their faith as well as the beginning of Spring.” – Laura Sommers
- “But what appeared to be a defeat was actually the greatest victory of all. In his death, Jesus defeated sin. On Easter morning, death too was defeated.” – Eugene H. Peterson, The Message of Easter
- “Easter celebrates an event that proved Jesus was who he claimed to be. He was God in the flesh, and he came to Earth to save us. And that meant he had to die for us.” – Rick Warren
- “It’s impossible to reflect upon Easter and all of its hardships without letting it reflect in and through us.” – Stacy Voss, Reflecting Easter
Easter Quotes for family and friends
- “We no longer live within the day on which death seemed victorious. We live in the day that came three days after. We call it Easter. ” – Marcia Laycock
- “Praise God! His Son is risen! And death has no power, He is the mighty conqueror, e’en in life’s darkest hour. ” – Greta Zwaan, He Did It
- “On Easter Sunday the rising of Jesus from the dead is commemorated, and that being so it is regarded by the Christian Church as a day of great joy. In the old times, indeed, it was called the Sunday of Joy, and in the Eastern world it is still called the Bright Day.” – Hamish Hendry
- “On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.” – Douglas Horton
- “We will give way no more to doubts and fears, but we will say to one another, “He is risen indeed: therefore let our hearts be glad.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring. Happy Easter to you and your family!”
- “In many Christian traditions, the period before Easter is seen as a time of spiritual preparation for the day we later celebrate and welcome the “grand miracle” Christ accomplished through the cross.” – Michael G. Maudlin
- “Easter brings God Endless Blessings, Easter brings fresh love… Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!”
- “The risen Christ is celebrated in every opened flower, in every beam of nourishing sunlight, in every humble patch of green beneath our feet. Easter blessings.”
- “How long do you celebrate Easter? A day? A morning? Did you know you’re supposed to get a full fifty days? The Easter season lasts for seven weeks!” – Bill Powell
- “There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Most people outside of America won’t get it. It’s the Easter bunny. It’s another lie and I don’t understand why we had to invent this character.” – Todd Rundgren
- “I wish you and your loved ones the renewal of love, happiness and life. Have a wonderful Easter!”
- “God blesses all those who believe in him. May the light of faith in God grow each day. May you have a pleasant Easter!”
- “Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans”
“Easter is an arts and crafts moment where your whole family and friends can get involved.” – Alex Guarnaschelli
“He was born to die and rise into the sky, so that one day we all could pray to him to save our lives. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.”
“I just popped into your inbox, to wish the sweetest person in this world loads of Easter eggs, just as sweet as you. Happy Easter.”
“It’s not about the bunny, eggs, or even dressing up for church. It’s about the hope that we have because there was an empty tomb.”
“Just like after every night comes a new day and after darkness comes light, after a painful death comes new life. Happy Easter to you.”
Easter 2020 is near. The new beginning always evokes our excitement and fuels our enthusiasm. As we are getting ready for this holiday of springtime, let’s equip ourselves with these motivational Easter quotes.
They show us the meaning of Easter and teach us how to enjoy this occasion wisely. They are also useful for you to send as gifts to your loved ones.
That will show them your emotions and help them have a perfect Easter. After all, it is also the meaning of a fresh start: to have a happier life with the ones we love and care.