Surely everyone among us has once in a lifetime lost faith in life. At such times, it is fortunate for those who have their own torch to illuminate the road.
Hopefully, these inspirational Christian quotes will help you revive your trust at your most difficult times. Cause your faith in God will always keep you on the right track, live happily, and achieve your life goals.
Keep in mind, bad days build better days. So learn to appreciate the difficult times. If your life is always easy, surely God will no longer be fond of you.
Inspirational Christian Quotes with images
“Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.” – Billy Graham.
“To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.” – C.S. Lewis.
“The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.” – C.S. Lewis.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa quotes.
“It takes more courage to be humble than it does to be prideful.” – Matthew Hagee.
“A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.” – Max Lucado.
“God will call you outside of your comfort, not your competency.” – Steven Furtick.
Encouraging Christian quotes
Someone said that this life is countless consecutive tests that God wants you to pass. After each test like that, you will learn for yourself a lesson. Know for a thing, God has arranged for us to somehow pass those lessons, and what we need to do is keep the faith and move forward.
- “Everything may not be perfect. There are things that may need to change, but you have the grace to be happy today.” – Joel Osteen
- “It doesn’t take much effort to do what everyone else is doing. A dead fish can float downstream; it takes a live one to swim upstream. It’s easy to be common. The pressure comes when you decide to be uncommon.” – Joel Osteen
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie ten Boom
- “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” – Corrie ten Boom
- “God doesn’t take you in a straight line. There are twists and turns. It may not happen the way you thought, but the disappointments, the bad breaks are all a part of God’s plan.” – Joel Osteen
- “Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner” – Encouraging Christian quotes.
“We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.” – Rick Warren.
- “Don’t be dependent on man, because they change like the wind. Depend on the Lord, and know that He is faithful to keep His Word.” – Matthew
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Faith is believing BEFORE what will only make sense AFTER.” – Steven Furtick
- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “When you realize that God loves you and that He has a plan for your life, you can walk with your head held high—totally confident in who He created you to be.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” – Corrie ten Boom
- “Stop worrying about what you aren’t and start being happy about who you are.” – John
- “Sometimes what makes us insecure and vulnerable becomes the fuel we need to be overachievers. The antidote for a snakebite is made from the poison, and the thing that made you go backward is the same force that will push you forward.” – T.D. Jakes Quotes.
Christian Quotes about faith
- “Faith is believing BEFORE what will only make sense AFTER.” – Steven Furtick
- “Faith doesn’t always mean that God changes your situation. Sometimes it means He changes you.” – Steven Furtick
- “Don’t fear failure. Fear faithlessness. Don’t fear attack. Fear apathy. Don’t fear rejection. Fear regret.”
- “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.” – Max Lucado.
- “Don’t be dependent on man, because they change like the wind. Depend on the Lord, and know that He is faithful to keep His Word.” – Matthew Hagee.
“You serve a God who is greater than any enemy you will ever face.” – John.
- “Feed your fears and your faith will starve. Feed your faith, and your fears will.” – Max Lucado
- “Your breakthrough begins where your excuses end.” – Steven
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “When fear knocks on your door, send faith to answer. Fear is a feeling that has only the power we give it. You can feel fear and still do anything you know you need to do, even if you “do it afraid”.” – Joyce Meyer.
- “Any faith that must be supported by the evidence of the senses is not real faith.” – A.W. Tozer.
Short Christian quotes
- “You can’t fulfill your calling in your comfort zone.” – Steven Furtick.
- “God can part the Red Sea for you, but you have to walk into it to make it happen.” – Christian quotes short.
- “When you start going through life saying “I can,” you will! It’s that simple.”
- “It would be a shame for God to want to do more and for you to settle for less.” – Steven Furtick
- “Great moves of God are usually preceded by simple acts of obedience.”
- “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” – Rick Warren
- “Don’t let your lack of confidence become the death of your calling.” – Steven Furtick.
- “A setback is a setup for a comeback.” – T.D. Jakes.
- “Are you worrying about something God has already worked out?”
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa.
“Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will.” – A.W. Tozer.
- “Don’t allow a season of loneliness to become a lifestyle of despair.” – Steven Furtick
- “I have decided to stick to love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Your rejection in one season can lead to your destiny in the next.”
- “Take one day at a time. Today, after all, is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Billy Graham
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa.
- “Your greatest message will be spoken by your life, not your lips.”
- “Don’t whine, but shine, for every trial doesn’t come to stay. They come to pass.”
- “To lead the orchestra, you have to turn your back on the crowd.” – Max Lucado.
- “Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.” – Billy Graham
- “Quit trying to feel good, and get to know Jesus Christ who can make you good.” – Christ quotes.
- “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa.
- “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Never make a permanent decision about a temporary situation.” – T.D. Jakes Quotes.
Keep reading these Famous Quotes about Christian
- “If you’re broken-hearted today, God has good news that says “weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning”.” – Matthew.
- “Worry is like a rocking chair. It will give you something to do, but it will not accomplish anything. Believe that God can give you provision at a moment’s notice because He can.”
- “At the end of life, we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.” – Mother Teresa
- “People have enough people pushing them down, pointing out their faults. Why don’t you be the one to push them up, see the best in them, and help them get free?”
- “Money will never give you eternal life. Fame will never give you eternal life. Only Jesus Christ will give you eternal life.” – Positive Christian quotes.
- “Instead of judging people, why don’t you take that same time to pray for them, to reach out to them, to let them know that you believe in them.” – Joel Osteen
- “Our decisions don’t just affect us, they affect our family, our children, and our friends. If you don’t do the right thing for yourself, at least do it for your children, do it for your family.”
- “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “As long as you are living, you will face problems. But you serve a God who solves problems.” – John Hagee
- “Worry will paralyze your mind so that you cannot formulate a better idea to solve your problem. Be anxious for nothing, and rely on God’s solution.”
- “If your happiness is based on things or having your way all the time, then you won’t be happy very long. Be thankful for what God has done for you and what you have now, so you can enjoy your everyday life while you’re waiting for unanswered prayers to be answered.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.” – Corrie ten Boom
- “We will be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.” – Mother Teresa
- “Peace is so important. It’s a gift God gives us, and it grows in us just like fruit grows on trees—with time and nurturing. The key to living in peace begins with pursuing God and the peace only He can give.” – Joyce Meyer
- “The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.” – Rick Warren
- “Contrary to what you might hear today, Jesus Christ is still the King of kings and Lord of lords and He is totally in control.” – John Hagee
- “Don’t let a temporary period of being uncomfortable to keep you from a permanent blessing. Yes, it takes discipline. Yes, it’s uncomfortable. But your destiny is at stake.”
- “You don’t decide what you are. You are what God created you to be; a person fearfully and wonderfully made.”
- “You may have big problems, but we serve a big God. Quit worrying. God is saying all is well.” – Joel Osteen
- “Other people are going to find healing in your wounds. Your greatest life messages and your most effective ministry will come out of your deepest hurts.” – Rick Warren
- “Some things are better left unsaid. You don’t have to win every argument or comment on every situation. Just bite your tongue and let it go.” – Joel Osteen
- “The only power people have over you is the power you give them. They don’t determine your value. They can’t lessen your self-worth.” – Joel Osteen
- “The missed opportunities of the past are nothing compared to the fresh opportunities in the present. With God’s help, you can begin to maximize each new moment God gives you, and you don’t have to wait another moment to get started.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Life is too short to live at odds, contentious, arguing over things that don’t matter. Be an eagle and rise above it.” – Joel Osteen
- “The scripture says in James 1:19, “Be quick to listen and slow to speak.” If you’ll pause for a moment and let your emotions calm down, you’ll make better decisions.” – Joel Osteen
- “Today, you might be facing big trouble, but know that you serve a bigger God and everything will be alright.” – Christian inspirational quotes.
- “God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no
- “You have the destiny to fulfill. You have the assignment to accomplish. Don’t waste your valuable time on something that’s not moving you toward your purpose.” – Joel Osteen
- “God knows how to take you to your destiny. Trust Him and follow Him to it.” – John
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Focusing on God’s promises instead of the world’s problems is the best way to overcome fear.” – Joyce Meyer
- “God has given you an anointed future with unlimited potential. Get happy about it.”
- “If you woke up this morning and didn’t see your name in the obituary column, praise the Lord.”
- “The reason why many are still troubled, still seeking, still making little forward progress is because they haven’t yet come to the end of themselves. We’re still trying to give orders, and interfering with God’s work within us.” – A.W. Tozer
- “Forgive and give as if it were your last opportunity. Love like there’s no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again.” – Max Lucado
- “When you face affliction, take heart for the Bible promises that the Lord will deliver the righteous from their afflictions.” – Matthew Hagee
- “You will find it is necessary to let things go, simply for the reason that they are too heavy.” – Corrie ten Boom
- “It takes courage to be different. It takes courage to not compromise. People will try to make you feel weak because you don’t go with the majority. The truth is you’re not weak, you’re strong.” – Joel Osteen
- “Happiness is controlled by circumstances, but the joy of the Lord thrives in spite of your circumstances.” – John Hagee.
Let them know that there is still a wealth of good things to live in in this life. Have faith cause God comes up beside you, listens to your prayers, and shows you the best path.
- “When you begin to realize that your past does not necessarily dictate the outcome of your future, then you can release the hurt. It is impossible to inhale new air until you exhale the old.” – T.D. Jakes Quotes
- “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. Don’t waste your pain; use it to help others.” – Rick Warren
- “There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” – Mother Teresa.
- “I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?” – Mother Teresa.
- “There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Quit worrying about what everybody thinks. When you come to the end of life, you’re not going to stand before people and give an account of your life, you’re going to stand before God.” – Joel Osteen
- “Making excuses will keep you from your destiny. You have to take the hand you’ve been dealt and make the most of it.” – Christian quotes about destiny.
- “Knowing who is with you is more important than knowing where you’re going.” – Steven Furtick.
- “Anytime God seems to have put you in a position where there is no way you can win your battles, remember Gideon and go forward even if you feel afraid, knowing that the real battle belongs to the Lord.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Life is too short to let what happened in the past keep you from the great things God has in your future.” – Quotes for Christian.
- “We may not always understand why God is dealing with our need the way He is, but our part is to continue trusting Him.” – Joyce Meyer
- “You may have been through disappointments, life has thrown you a curve, but you have to get your fire back. God didn’t bring you this far to leave you. Your greatest days in your health, your relationships, your career, are still in front of you.” – Joel Osteen.