Christianity cherishes Jesus as the most precious figure of all time. Hence, without a doubt, Jesus quotes are much appreciated to get continuous doses of encouragement from time to time.
His teachings have continued to have a profound impact on everyone around the world. These inspirational quotes by none other than the Messiah are used by many religious leaders and great people to enlighten their fellow men.
Moreover, as we go on reading these amazing Jesus quotes, we get an insight into the thoughts of Jesus Christ. Undoubtedly, many people aspire to follow the pious path of the Lord. To achieve the same, they must need to start somewhere.
So, these messages will encourage them to inculcate spirituality and love for mankind in them. There are times when we might feel a little lost. Sayings of the Savior will surely help us sail through all the difficulties of our life.
The Power Jesus Quotes
“Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” – Jesus Christ, John 3:3.
“Come, follow me and I will send you out to fish for people.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 4:19.
“The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 9:37.
“For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 11:30.
“Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 6:27.
- “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.” – Jesus Christ, John 3:16-17.
- “And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.” – Jesus Christ, Luke 11:9-10.
- “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:10
- “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one.” – Jesus Christ, John 10:27-30
Meaningful Jesus Quotes and Sayings
Hope is indeed a very powerful thing. We’ve got you a bunch of Jesus Quotes that communicate directly to your heart and boost your morale. These also serve as a reminder that everything is possible if you establish a firm belief in the power of God.
“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:4.
“Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 28:20.
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:9.
- “Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.” – Jesus Christ, Mark 10:42-45
- “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” – Jesus Christ, John 14:6
- “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 6:33
- “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:16
- “For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 12:50
- “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.” – Jesus Christ, John 10:10-11
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – Jesus Christ, John 16:33
- “For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 23:12
Which Of These Jesus Quotes Was Your Favorite?
“Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” – Jesus Christ, John 20:21
“Don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 6:34
- “You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 22:36-40.
- “You have said it. And in the future, you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God’s right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 26:63-64.
- “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it.” – Jesus Christ, Mark 8:34-35.
- “Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst, but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” – Jesus Christ, John 4:13-14.
- “Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” – Jesus Christ, Mark 11:24-25.
- “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way, your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 18:12-14.
- “Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 7:12.
Check More Jesus Quotes to inspire you the most
At times, you might feel that darkness is engulfing you. It is perfectly alright to feel weak. The words of the Lord are surely going to encourage you to fight all the fiasco. Life quotes by Jesus Christ will make all the darkness fade away. It will pave the way for brightness and cheer.
- “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for, in the same way, they persecuted the prophets who were before you.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:11-12
- “They that are whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” – Jesus Christ, Luke 5:31-32
- “For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.” – Jesus Christ, Mark 10:45
- “What do you benefit from if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul? If anyone is ashamed of me and my message in these adulterous and sinful days, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person when he returns in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.” – Jesus Christ, Mark 8:36-38
- “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 19:14.
- “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:11.
- “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.” – Jesus Christ, John 18:36
- “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:16.
- “People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 4:4
- “God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:3
- “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!’” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:43-44.
- “When you pray, don’t babble on and on as the Gentiles do. They think their prayers are answered merely by repeating their words again and again. Don’t be like them, for your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him!” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 6:7-8
- “Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 6:19-20
- “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 7:1-2.
- “And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 10:42
- “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 11:28-30
- “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross, and follow me.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 16:24
- “For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 18:20
- “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.” – Jesus Christ, Matthew 21:21-22.