Coffee is one of the crucial parts of
A whole culture has been developed around drinking and appreciating coffee. From home-made coffees to coffee shops, it provides us with
The appreciation towards coffee is expressed through various positive and humorous coffee quotes. These quotes portray the love of many people for coffee and the importance of coffee in the modern lifestyle.
“To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” – by Hugh Jackman
One of the main appeals of coffee is its bitter and attractive smell. To coffee-lovers, the smell of coffee, especially fresh-made coffee, is indispensable for an exciting day.
This familiar smell can trigger not only a feeling of wakefulness but also a feeling of satisfaction and happiness. It is truly one of the best things in modern life to people who love coffee.
“Coffee and love are best when they are hot.” – by German Proverb
It is not
It is always better to try a cup of hot coffee and live in the moments of a new love. The fresh feeling of a new relationship and the rich flavor of newly-made coffee make them exciting and favorable.
“People say money can’t buy happiness. They Lie. Money buys Coffee, Coffee makes Me Happy!” – by Unknow
It is widely known that money cannot buy happiness. Coffee-lovers are against this idea in a humorous and enthusiastic way.
In this case, what can be a better supplement for a desirable lifestyle than a cup of good coffee?
“I think if I were a woman I’d wear coffee as a perfume.” – by John Van Druten
Coffee-lovers usually consider the coffee’s smell as the greatest perfume, and it is shown in many coffee quotes.
The smell of coffee is rich, seductive, and in some cases, it can trigger great memories. The funny idea of a woman wearing coffee as a perfume shows how much the coffee’s smell means to many men.
“As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?” – by Cassandra Clare
More often than not, life is uneasy to all of us to enjoy what the world can bring. Fortunately, we can always find something that we love and feel grateful for.
For a lot of people, that is coffee – the tasteful drinks that can wake us and calm our nerves. Having a good cup of coffee is helpful and truly a blessing for us to tackle difficulties in our life.
“I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.” – by Louis May Alcott
Compliments are great. But for coffee-lovers, there is a better way to treat and reward them: let them have coffee and relax.
Coffee can help them calm down after a hard working day or a long term project. That is why a cup of coffee can be a more practical award than several compliments to a tired coffee-lover.
“I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.” – by Flash Rosenberg
We can keep talking about lots of productivity systems to get more work done in
It helps to keep us awake, boost our productivity and bring some joy for our work. Coffee truly is an indispensable part of the modern fast-pacing world.
“Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” – by Fran Drescher
Coffee is powerful in the way it wakes you up. That power does not only come from its caffeine content but also from its wonderful flavor and smell.
Coffee awakes the liveliness within our bodies, our minds
“Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.” – by Jessi Lane Adams
The wonderful smell of coffee has been praised in many coffee quotes and rightfully so. It is such a heavenly feeling to stay
The coffee’s smell serves the enjoyment in life and makes the moment more relaxing and beautiful. That is why people who love coffee usually consider it as a gift from heaven.
“A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray.” – by Unknow
What can be a better way to start your day than having a morning coffee and enjoy the sunrise? Since the introduction of coffee, this kind of drinks has become a friend of morning people.
A cup of coffee will give you a refresh feeling after a night long. And the delicious flavor and smell make a great starting point for a day full of hope and excitement.
“7 days without coffee makes one WEAK.” – by Unknow
“I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” – by Lewis Black
“Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world.” – by Thomas Jefferson
“I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.” – by Clark Gable
“Life’s too short to drink cheap coffee.” – by Unknow
“After all, coffee is bitter, a flavor from the forbidden and dangerous realm.” – by Diane Ackerman
“I like my coffee strong and my women weak.” – by Alexander Pappas
“Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all” – by David Lynch
“A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.” – by Unknow
“I never said I liked coffee better than sex. I said I’d had it more” – by Kevin Sinnott
Coffee quotes from the famous:
- “The road to success is paved in coffee.” – by Unknow
- “I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without it.” – by Unknow
- “Drinking beer in a coffee mug. I feel like I am cheating on my coffee.” – by Unknow
- “Coffee was only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your slightly older self.” – by Terry Pratchett
- “Black as night, sweet as sin” – by Neil Gaiman
- “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.” – by James Mackintosh
- “I don’t really like coffee, she said, but I don’t really like it when my head hits my desk when I fall asleep either.” – by Brian Andreas
- “Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?” – by Albert Camus
- “Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?” – by Jean Kerr
- “Coffee and chocolate—the inventor of mocha should be sainted.” – by Cherise Sinclair
- “The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce. ” – by Unknow
- “Pretending to drink coffee was similar to faking an orgasm.” – by Unknow
- “There are three intolerable things in life – cold coffee, lukewarm champagne, and overexcited women” – by Orson Welles
- “It doesn’t matter where you’re from – or how you feel… There’s always peace in a strong cup of coffee.” – by Gabriel Bá
- “I like my coffee with cream and my literature with optimism.” – by Unknow
More funny quotes about coffee:
- “The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce” – by Unknow
- “Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.” – by Unknow
- “The fresh smell of coffee soon wafted through the apartment, the smell that separates night from day.” – by Haruki Murakami
- “I don’t know where my ideas come from. I will admit, however, that one key ingredient is caffeine. I get a couple cups of coffee into me and weird things just start to happen.” – by Gary Larson
- “Decaffeinated coffee is the devil’s blend. ” – by Unknow
- “We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup. ” – by Jerry Seinfeld
- “I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee.” – by Burt Lancaster
- “Among the numerous luxuries of the table…coffee may be considered as one of the most valuable. It excites cheerfulness without intoxication; and the pleasing flow of spirits which it occasions…is never followed by sadness, languor or debility.” – by Benjamin Franklin
- “I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.” – by Eddie Izzard
- “Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries.” – by Bill Cosby
- “It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won’t even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep.” – by Unknow
- “How far behind would technology be, if no one ever discovered coffee?” – by Unknow
- “As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move…similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle. ” – by Honore de Balzac
- “To an old man a cup of coffee is like the door post of an old house — it sustains and strengthens him.” – by Unknow
- “If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d have no discernible personality at all.” – by Unknow
Final thought about coffee quotes:
Coffee is such an important material of today’s world. It keeps us awake, reinforces our willpower and gives us satisfaction in every drop. There are lots of reasons why more and more people love coffee.
That love can be felt through funny and meaningful wordings in coffee quotes. Coffee-lovers will find these quotes relatable and useful whenever they want to show how much coffee means to them.
What is more appealing is these quotes also express an appreciation and love for life and what life can offer. That is why coffee quotes are not only humorous and