A friendzone is a situation where the one you feel love for, only thinks of you as a friend. Here you will find our collection of wise as well as humorous friend zone quotes, collected after much searching from a variety of sources, to help you deal with the grief that friendzone brings.
Being in the friendzone sucks! It blows you up even more if you both are in the same circle, so you are around each other the whole time. Also, it is extremely hurtful as well as awkward to be restricted to a “just best friends” position with someone whom you are attracted to.
It can be even more painful to see your “friend” getting cozy with someone else. Or perhaps talk about their crushes or boyfriend. All you can do is smile and try to move on.
The Best Friend Zone Quotes
- “A friend zone is like a condom, she knows you like her but she wants to play it safe.”
- “Being in the friend zone is just like being front row at an awesome concert… except you’re deaf.”
- “Friendzone should be a relationship status on Facebook.”
- “I’ve often liked a girl, made her laugh and thought she liked me and then found out that she didn’t like me that way. I’ve definitely done time in the friend zone. “
- “I am so deep in the friend zone that I’ve met her boyfriend’s parents.”
- “I love you but you love him. I’m a man in friendzone.”
- “I think guys friendzone themselves when they ask a girl to hang out rather than call it a date.”
- “Ladies, guys are sick of hearing you where all of the ”nice guys” are. They’re in the friend zone, where you left them.”
- “And I see her looking at him like he means the world, never the same way she looks at me too.”
- “There are so many people in the world that is stuck to being just someone to befriend with.”
“A friend zone is like a condom, she knows you like her but she wants to play it safe.”
Funny as it may seem, girls usually have a sixth sense which lets them know that a guy likes them. Still, if she chooses to not let you be more than a friend, you must respect that.
Possibly, she wants to play it safe and secure and not let you in her life.
Because of the mixed signals, boys usually end up being hurt and heartbroken. Despite knowing this, girls push boys into the friend zone.
“Being in the friend zone is just like being front row at an awesome concert… except you’re deaf.”
Friendzone is a funny situation. And so, what else can you expect a friendzone quote to look like. How would you feel if you are head over heels in love for someone and they close their doors to you? Perhaps this text would have given you the answer.
Girls although keep the friend-zoned guys close to them, but don’t treat them like a sexual entity. They would always need you around them, but just as a best friend, not a dating option.
“Friendzone should be a relationship status on Facebook.”
Friendzone has indeed become so common nowadays that it should be put up as a status on Facebook. Who knows, maybe your crush sees it and changes her decision? Just like being committed or single, friendzone is the new age situation that many people are finding themselves into.
Hence, showing the world your scenario can ignite a little speck of hope for it to improve. Or else, you can just find a little bit of inspiration to move on and date people who are in a similar situation.
“I’ve often liked a girl, made her laugh, and thought she liked me, and then found out that she didn’t like me that way. I’ve definitely done time in the friend zone.”
Being long and deep into the friend zone can be very frustrating for anyone. You may feel that the girl has wasted your time while you dedicated everything to her. When you’re trying to pursue a relationship with someone, you do your level best to flatter that person.
Although it’s not necessary that the one you love feels like that at all. Which leaves you all alone, in a weird in-between situation, where you’re more than a best friend but less than a lover.
“I am so deep in the friendzone that I’ve met her boyfriend’s parents.”
Considering all the different phases of the friendzone, this one would be extremely dangerous. And perhaps very deeply entrenched into the friend zone too.
If she’s made you meet her lover’s parents then you’ve reached a point where your friendzone has transitioned into bro-zone. If you have been in such a crisis, do share this one with your boy gang.
Maybe you can never have a relationship with your love interest, but this would surely give you a hearty laugh.
“I love you but you love him. I’m a man in friendzone.”
Love is indeed one of the most beautiful feelings of all. It becomes even better if the emotions are mutual. If not, then my friend you might be able to relate to this text a lot.
This friendzone quote talks about how sad a love triangle can be, where you love a girl who thinks of you as nothing more than a friend. You’re not special for the person who is everything to you. Can it get any worse? Probably not!
“I think guys friendzone themselves when they ask a girl to hang out rather than calling it a date.”
Now, this could be a great thought for boys who are desperately trying to gain a woman’s attention. Making the first move is a crucial initial step to get your lady love to fall for you.
It can be utterly disastrous to call your potential date night just a casual hang out, and make her lose interest in you. If that happens, nothing can stop you from being tagged as just her “best friend”.
“Ladies, guys are sick of hearing you where all of the” nice guys” are. They’re in the friend zone, where you left them.”
Lonely girls often complain that they don’t see any “nice guys” in their sight. They weep that no decent man proposes them. But if they take few moments to analyze, the type of men they want, they have already rejected them brutally.
And if just rejection wasn’t enough, girls push the “nice guys” into a deep pit called the friendzone. So next time if your girl pal says the same thing to you, just make her read this quote.
“And I see her looking at him like he means the world, never the same way she looks at me too.”
It is not necessary that a friendzone quote has to be funny only. It can be deeply melancholic as well. When you’re madly in love, you yearn for the person to love you back.
You cannot bear them looking adoringly at someone else. It can be extremely difficult to see the love of your life showering love on someone other than you. The yearning brings with itself pain and suffering, something which is only yours to carry.
“There are so many people in the world that is stuck to being just someone to befriend with.”
Nowadays, the friendzone has become a very common occurrence. So much that many young one-side lovers are stuck in a weird situation where they get rejected by their crushes but still have to befriend them.
Although it can be tough to be ” just friends” with your crush without acting goofy, people choose this way in the hope that the future might shine bright for their relationship. Maybe, she sees your true love and lets you in her life.
Emerging from the friendzone victorious is not an easy achievement, but it is quite possible. Our friend zone quotes are sure to help you a great deal in your efforts to move on.
Check More Friend Zone Quotes
- “When you are there in the friend zone, all you really want is to get out and be the lover too.”
- “It’s so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special when every time you look at the person, all you see is everything you want to have.”
- “Grief changes shape, but it never ends.”
- “I think once you’re in the friend zone, I’m not sure how you get out. Well, actually, I do know how you get out. You act like the friend back. That’s how you get out. “
- “All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason.”
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
- “I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.”
- “Listen to the cry of a woman in labor at the hour of giving birth – look at the dying man’s struggle at his last extremity, and then tell me whether something that begins and ends thus could be intended for enjoyment.”
- “Even now I’ll see her looking at him, her eyes milky yet full of longing, and all he ever gives her is a gentle, absent nod. Perhaps this is the nature of true deprivation – a lifetime of love, tenderly spurned.”
- “Some love comes like the wind off the sea, while others grow slowly from the seeds of friendship and kindness.”
- “Sometimes, your heart can’t afford to be just friends.”
- “Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night.”
- “The heart may think it knows better: the senses know that absence blots people out. We really have no absent friends. The friend becomes a traitor by breaking, however unwillingly or sadly, out of our own zone: a hard judgment is passed on him, for all the pleas of the heart.”
- “The improvement of understanding is for two ends: first, our own increase of knowledge; secondly, to enable us to deliver that knowledge to others.”
- “There is a boyfriend and then there is boyfriend… that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Don’t get it twisted.”
- “We have a powerful potential in our youth, and we must have the courage to change old ideas and practices so that we may direct their power toward good ends.”
- “Being stuck in the friend zone is something I do not plan on letting happen, I will get out of it.”
- “It really does hurt to only always be the friend and never the lover, not even the love interest.”
- “Perhaps what truly matters is the way you perceive how he feels, it makes all the difference.”
- “Our absent nod tells me that you are totally unaware with my feelings and that is what hurts.”
- “I feel so unloved all the time and what is truly feelings for your friend but unrequited love too.”
- “I like to think of this place I am in like a purgatory in this teenage life coz it hurts so much.”
- “Fact is some really stays in the friend zone while others eventually get out after a long time.”
- “There are times when I feel so sad coz I know we can never be anything more than we are.”
- “You only see me as your companion when you are sad but you never do fall for me back, so.”
- “For you I am not even a fish in the sea, I am just an urchin you do not pay attention to at all.”
- “I wish more people would understand just how much it truly hurts to be in the friend zone.”
- “The fact that you do not see me as a real guy though I am one really hurts my pride, friend.”
- “Every time you say the word friend, it truly hurts a lot indeed, that is the truth of it, really too.”
- “It brightens up my world whenever I know that you are happy, but it also hurts me deeply too.”
- “He spoke of her of such brilliance but in the end, he only sees her as his friend, sad but true.”
- “Once in a while you will be stuck in the friend zone and you really can’t do anything about it.”
- “The reality of life is this: some people will never really love you back no matter what you do.”
- “May you stop getting false hopes in life & may you realize that some things happen, my dear.”
- “The world, rather your world revolves around you but then again it still hurts so much too.”
- “And in the end I was but another friend, maybe even another notch on your hair, dear girl.”
- “The friend zone is a place that a lot should be able to get out from, believe it from now on.”
- “I actually thought you had feelings for me but I guess they were all but illusions I believed.”
- “I found out a girl that I liked but only to figure out that she is way out of my league in the end.”
- “She never liked me the way I hoped and thought she did and that is the reality I had to face.”
- “You know you are in the friend zone when no matter what you try to do you’re still the friend.”
- “I have served my time right in that zone that everyone says sucks to be at and that’s the truth.”
- “At the bottom of it, I loved someone that did not love me back and I had to accept that as well.”
- “It seems that when you are friends with someone the chances that you will love them is high.”
- “You thought you will never fall but suddenly platonic becomes romantic all of a sudden too.”
The friendzone is perhaps one of the most uncomfortable circumstances you can find yourself in. If you haven’t yet had the guts to tell your love about it, feeling of insecurity and uncertainty will engulf you painfully.
And if she knows and chooses to ignore it then you will be cornered as an unimportant part of her life. Either way, the friendzone is something everyone prefers to avoid.