Fill someone’s night with peace, happiness, and positivity with these best good night quotes with sweet images.
Make your recipients feel loved and cared for, make them smile, and let them know you’re thinking about them before you go to bed for a good night’s sleep.
Wishing these sweet good night quotes for her and for him will end your day with a positive feeling that will also keep you motivated and looking forward to another good day tomorrow.
Share below good night sayings and quotes with your family and loved ones to inspire them and show them how much you care about them.
Good night quotes and images
“I wish for you a good night of sleep, sweet dreams, and a smiling morning.” – Debasish Mridha
“Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.”
“I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night”.”
“Good night. Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight.”
“Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am now with you.” – Good night my love quotes.
“One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.”
“I know what you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.”
“And I start sleeping and dreaming and I think I’ll dream about you, all through the night.” – John Mayer’s quotes.
- “Goodnight. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
- “Each night you sleep is a signal that a new beginning awaits you.”
- “May you dream of lovely things and wake to find them real.” – JJ Heller.
- “Go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” – Victor Hugo’s good night quotes.
- “Good night, and good luck.” – Edward R. Murrow.
- “Sleep is the best meditation. Sleep well.” – Dalai Lama.
- “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal come true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.”
“All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this message.”
- “The day is over, it’s time for rest. Sleep well my dear you gave it your best. Tomorrow comes, oh so soon, close your eyes and awake before noon.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
- “I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.” – Stephenie Meyer, Twilight.
- “Good night! May the good memories of today lull you to sleep.” – Kate Summer.
- “Sleep, my love, dream happy dreams, you are the only one who has ever touched my heart, it will forever be yours.” – Stephenie Meyer.
- “Before you fall asleep every day, say something positive to yourself.” – Enid Bagnold.
“Good night. Listen to the night sky, the Mockingbird always sings you my lullaby.” – Jmemo’s love quotes.
- “Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, What more is there to say than goodnight? We’ve had a lot of fun and it’s time to toodle-oo. Au revoir, auf wiendersehn and Inka, dinks doo. Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight.” – Jimmy Durante.
- “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. Good night!”
- “Life always offers you a second chance. is called tomorrow. Good night.” – Dylan Thomas.
- “I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers, do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.” – Roy Orbison.
- “Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake.” – Michael Faudet.
Good night my love quotes
“Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere.” – Margaret Wise Brown.
- “If someone wishes you goodnight every day, you’re happier than so many people.”
- “This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day.” – Bernard Williams.
- “Don’t lose hope. You will never know what tomorrow will bring. Good night.” – Elizabeth Debicki.
- “Each night, when I go to sleep, I DIE. and the next morning when I wake up, I am REBORN.” – Maya Angelou’s quotes.
- “Throw off your worries when you throw off your clothes at night. ” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.”
- “At the end of the day, keep your spirits high. Tomorrow’s a new and better day. Good night!”
- “My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation.” – Kirsty Gallacher.
“Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So it’s good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good Night!”
- “Life begins at night.” – the shortest goodnight quotes.
- “Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow.” – Charlaine Harris.
- “The best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day.” – Portuguese Proverb.
- “Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” – William H. McRaven.
- “At the end of the night, before you close your eyes, be content with what you’ve done and be proud of who you are.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “You can’t change everything in one night, but one night can change everything.” – Steve Almond.
- “Day is over, night has come. today is gone, what’s done is done. embrace your dreams, through the night, tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” – John Updike.
- “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” – George Orwell.
- “Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure. ” – E. Joseph Cossman.
- “The world is a giant eye, staring back at the stars. When it tires, it closes its lids – just as I am doing now – and gives way to dreams, which is why the night is so much more mysterious than the day. ” – Dumbledore.
“The sea will grant each man new hope, and sleep will bring dreams of home.” – Goodnight quotes from Sean Stewart.
- “You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.” – Christopher Columbus.
- “We are such stuff as dreams are made on and our little life is rounded with a sleep.” – Navajo Proverb.
- “I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.”
- “Night is longer than a day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.” – Harry Dean Stanton.
- “Life always offers you a second chance. is called tomorrow.” – Jack Kerouac.
- “Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep. ” – Dylan Thomas.
- “Sleep is the golden chain that binds health and our bodies together.” – Albert Camus.
- “A lonely night is more profound than lonesome nights..” – Thomas Dekker.
- “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!.” – Santosh Kalwar.
- “Always end the day with a positive thought. no matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.Stanton” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- “The night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.” – Harry Dean.