Fill someone’s night with peace, happiness, and sweetness with these romantic good night quotes and beautiful images.
Make your recipients feel loved and cared for, make them smile, and let them know you’re thinking about them before you go to bed for a good night’s sleep.
Wishing these good night quotes will end your day with a positive feeling that will also keep you motivated and looking forward to another good day tomorrow.
Share below quotes with your family and loved ones to inspire them and show them how much you care about them.
Don’t forget to also read these good night love quotes for her and good night quotes for him.
Good night quotes images
“I wish for you a good night of sleep, sweet dreams, and a smiling morning.” – Debasish Mridha
“Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.”
“Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere.” – Margaret Wise Brown.
“Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am now with you. Good night my love!”
“One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.”
“I know what you are the one because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Good night!”
- “Goodnight. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
- “Each night you sleep is a signal that a new beginning awaits you.”
- “May you dream of lovely things and wake to find them real.” – JJ Heller.
- “Go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” – Victor Hugo’s good night quotes.
- “Good night, and good luck.” – Edward R. Murrow.
- “Sleep is the best meditation. Sleep well.” – Dalai Lama.
- “The day is over, it’s time for rest. Sleep well my dear you gave it your best. Tomorrow comes, oh so soon, close your eyes and awake before noon.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
- “I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.” – Stephenie Meyer, Twilight.
- “Good night! May the good memories of today lull you to sleep.” – Good night quote from Kate Summer.
- “Before you fall asleep every day, say something positive to yourself.” – Enid Bagnold.
- “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal come true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.”
Good night love quotes
“All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this message.”
- “All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.”
- “Silent night and your dreams, Silent night as I remember you, Do you even have a clue? That I am missing you so much my love, Wish you a lovely night.”
- “With each passing day my love for you grows, I don’t understand how it happens, but somehow I manage it, baby, I can’t wait for tomorrow to love you more.”
- “The starlit sky looks amazing and the ambiance of the night is mesmerizing. But it is nothing as compared to how beautiful I feel from within when I am with you. Good night.”
- “The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.” Check more similar quotes at Meaningful Moon quotes.
- “The moon is so bright tonight; the wind so gentle and cool. The stars shine brightly; the sky soothes. All have come together to wish you the best of dreams. Goodnight, my love.”
“I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night”.”
- “Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. Sweet dreams, to the guy whose love makes me burst out at the seams. Hugs and kisses, to the guy who makes my life seem like a bed of roses. I love you.”
- “Today has been a non-stop, hectic, crazy day, and I wish I had gotten time to see you… so I’m thinking about U before I fall asleep. Goodnight, sleep tight!“
- “All I wanted from God was You, and you are mine now. So, I don’t want anything from God now. Love you baby, Gud Nght!”
- “We are together for a very long time now, and I just wanna let you know that I love you more than ever now. Good Night my love.”
- “You are the only person whom I want to see happy always. So, keep smiling dear and you know that I love you more than you do. Good Night!”.
- “Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake.” – Michael Faudet ‘s good night love quote.
“And I start sleeping and dreaming and I think I’ll dream about you, all through the night.” – John Mayer’s love quotes.
- “Sleep, my love, dream happy dreams, you are the only one who has ever touched my heart, it will forever be yours.” – Stephenie Meyer.
- “Good night. As the moonlight dims and the world goes quiet, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.” – Isaac Bashevis Singer.
- “Thinking about you and the good times we’ve had has not only been therapeutic but also a proper method of discarding anxiety and depression. You are my motivation and my light at the end of the tunnel. Good night, my therapist.”
- “You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.”
- “Every night, I always pray for you before praying for myself because I know with you, all my dreams will be well achieved. With love, Goodnight.”
- “I bought bedsheets similar to your favorite color so that the feelings in your heart can be closer to mine. Cheers to our happily ever after story. Goodnight.”
Inspirational Good night quotes
- “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. Good night!”
- “Life always offers you a second chance. is called tomorrow. Good night.” – Dylan Thomas.
- “I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers, do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.” – Roy Orbison.
- “If someone wishes you goodnight every day, you’re happier than so many people.”
- “This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day.” – Bernard Williams.
- “Don’t lose hope. You will never know what tomorrow will bring. Good night.” – Elizabeth Debicki.
- “Each night, when I go to sleep, I DIE. and the next morning when I wake up, I am REBORN.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Throw off your worries when you throw off your clothes at night. ” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
“The sea will grant each man new hope, and sleep will bring dreams of home.” – Goodnight quotes from Sean Stewart.
- “The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.”
- “At the end of the day, keep your spirits high. Tomorrow’s a new and better day. Good night!”
- “My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation.” – Kirsty Gallacher.
- “Life begins at night.” – the shortest goodnight quotes.
- “Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow.” – Charlaine Harris.
- “The best way to get a good night’s sleep is to work hard throughout the day.” – Portuguese Proverb.
- “Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” – William H. McRaven.
- “At the end of the night, before you close your eyes, be content with what you’ve done and be proud of who you are.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “You can’t change everything in one night, but one night can change everything.” – Steve Almond.
- “Day is over, night has come. today is gone, what’s done is done. embrace your dreams, through the night, tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” – John Updike.
- “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” – George Orwell.
- “Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure. ” – E. Joseph Cossman.
- “The world is a giant eye, staring back at the stars. When it tires, it closes its lids – just as I am doing now – and gives way to dreams, which is why the night is so much more mysterious than the day.” – Dumbledore.
“Good night. Listen to the night sky, the Mockingbird always sings you my lullaby.” – Jmemo’s love quotes.
- “You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.” – Christopher Columbus.
- “We are such stuff as dreams are made on and our little life is rounded with a sleep.” – Navajo Proverb.
- “Night is longer than a day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.” – Harry Dean Stanton.
- “Life always offers you a second chance. is called tomorrow.” – Jack Kerouac.
- “Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep. ” – Dylan Thomas.
- “Sleep is the golden chain that binds health and our bodies together.” – Albert Camus.
- “A lonely night is more profound than lonesome nights..” – Thomas Dekker.
- “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!.” – Santosh Kalwar.
- “Always end the day with a positive thought. no matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.Stanton” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- “The night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.” – Harry Dean.
Special good night quotes
“Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So it’s good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good Night!”
- “It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
- “As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today.” – Stephen King
- “Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor. ” – Roald Dahl
- “Stars can’t shine without darkness.” – John Ciardi
- “Never fear shadows. they simply mean there is some light nearby.” – Ester Dean
- “A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Night is always darker before the dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and the sun will shine brighter than ever.” – Virginia Woolf
- “The perfect day is going to bed with a dream and waking up with a purpose.” – Ernest Hemingway.
“Good night. Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight.”
- “Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours.” – A. J. McLean
- “Night is the wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to smile, to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow.” – Roy Orbison
- “Night is longer than a day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true.” – Allen Ginsberg
- “Night is a time of rigor, but also of mercy.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better. “
- “Don’t fight with the pillow, but lay down your head and kick every worriment out of the bed. Good night!” – Harry Dean Stanton
- “If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on.” – Edmund Vance Cooke.