Missing someone is a very common feeling that we will experience many times in our life. Whether that is your relative or your significant other, the following I miss you quotes will help you release this emotion comfortably.
Through these emotional words, you will be able to express your love and care for the recipient.
Additionally, it is also a way for you to tell them how important they are to you. Some quotes are meant for yourself, in the way they describe how meaningful and strong this feeling can be.
The absence or loss of someone we love makes us treasure the moments we have with them and the others as well.
Beautiful And Meaningful I Miss You Quotes
“Hearing the words, “I miss you” from the right person is an amazing feeling.”
One of the best feelings in the world is to know that the one you love also care about you. Even if you love someone unconditionally, you will still feel the fulfillment hearing loving and caring words.
Hearing the words “I miss you” from that person can fill your heart with happiness right away. It brings you the feeling of being loved, respected and missed that you desire.
“I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.”
How to measure your feeling towards someone? Emotions are hard to clearly define and estimate. It can only be felt in the heart that day by day, you miss someone more and more.
There is no balance in life when you care and miss your loved ones. The feeling is strengthened with times – to the point it is too much and too often to bear silently.
“How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them, I have no idea. But I do.”
It is impossible to explain emotions in a logical way, and missing someone is the same. That is why I miss you quotes are sometimes illogical, but still touch everyone’s souls.
You can stay in the same room or just some steps away from your loved ones, yet you still miss them. It is not the physical distance that bother you – it is the distance from heart to heart.
“When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.” ― Luigina Sgarro
Every person we encounter in life adds more meanings to our world. The ones we love awake the good parts in us, evoke the feeling of happiness and fulfillment.
They form such an indispensable part in our life that when they are absent, we will feel lost. We miss the feelings, the meanings they bring and the bright sides that they awake in us.
“When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you.”
When you are far away from your loved ones, you can only see them in your mind.
When you close your eyes, you can imagine every feature of their faces and every movement they make. But once you open your eyes, you will realize the bitter fact that they are not around you.
That is when the ‘missing’ feeling becomes stronger than ever.
Missing You Lovely Quotes
I miss you quotes do not only express the feeling through the direct words ‘miss you’. The absence of someone in your life does not mean they will disappear forever.
You can always feel the existence of your loved ones in your heart. The more you miss them, the more vivid their images will be in your mind.
- “No matter where you go, you will always be in my heart.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it.” ― Sarah Dessen
- “Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.”
- “I never want to miss a day without you” ― Maria Koszler
- “Of course, I miss you, it’s all I do.”
A relationship brings many feelings to us: joy, happiness, sadness and scare. One of the scariest things is that we cannot always be together.
The will be time, distance and obstacles between us. Distance can either strengthen or weaken our bonds. Once we part, we cannot know for sure if the other ones will miss us or forget us.
- “The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” – Nicolas Sparks
- “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” – Munia Khan
- “Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.”
- “Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will still miss you the second you leave.”
- “It’s the way I miss you even before you leave.”
I miss you quotes show it clear: absence makes the hearts grow fonder.
Sometime, we are so used to see each other that we need distance to bring the fresh air to our relationships.
A little absence makes us miss each other, and just then we may realize how strong our love is.
We will realize how meaningful we are to each other, and treasure every moment together more.
- “A key to keeping your husband is getting him to miss you. That keeps a marriage fresh.” – Tori Amos
- “I wish for you the wisdom to realize that it’s okay to miss something, but not want it back.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You know you really miss someone when you crave something so simple such as the sound of their voice.”
- “It’s hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.” – Nikki Schiefelbein
- “I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.”
Your loved ones bring more colors and sound to your world. When someone you love is missing, suddenly the whole world around you seems not as happy and lively.
The physical world is still the same, but how you feel about it changes. The sadness, loneliness you feel when someone is not around reflects in how you see everything.
- “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamartine
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- “We only part to meet again.” – John Gay
- “I will stop missing you when I am with you.” – So cute I miss you quote.
- “There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.”
We cannot stay close to each other all the time. Absence and missing each other is unavoidable in any relationship.
The more we love, the more severe this feeling will be. We can bear it because we know there will be reunion, there will be tomorrow.
Additionally, the pain of absence makes us feel more joyful the next time we meet our loved ones.
- “The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?” ― Nicholas Rowe
- “I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my heart missing you.”
- “Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.” – William Cowper
- “And they can’t understand, what hurts more—missing the other person, or pretending not to.”- Khadija Rupa
- “If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.”
Check more I miss you text quotes
- “Plant a good seed in people who have fertile hearts. When you are away, they’ll miss you. When you are coming again, they can’t wait!” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – JmStorm
- “Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.”
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
- “Listening to your heartbeats I would fall asleep. I miss it now!” ― Avijeet Das
- “There should be a little gap between you and your friends, though you’ll miss their companionship and you’ll also miss their disrespect.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.” – Beth Obedoza
- “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” — Kay Knudsen
- “Sometimes the tender breeze can help us feel the presence of someone by bringing us their fragrance.” ― Avijeet Das
- “Missing someone isn’t about how long since you’ve seen them or the amount of time you’ve talked them. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and wishing they were right there with you.”
- “My eyes await your return. Please come back soon. I miss you baby!”
- “I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.”
- “The world is very quiet without you around.” – Lemony Snicket
- “When you are not at hand to kiss away my fears I cannot choose but be wretched.” – Byron Caldwell Smith
- “Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.” ― John Dryden
- “Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!” ― Francis Kazinczy
- “The worst thing you can do if you missing someone or need them is let it hide from them.” ― Pooja
- “I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.”
- “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.”-Unknown
In any relationship, there will be many emotions involved. There will be times of happiness, of sadness, of memory.
Missing someone is an important feeling that everyone will have to bear. It is bitter, yet it is sweet.
The more you miss someone, the happier you will be when you reunite with them, and the more likely you will treasure this relationship.
I miss you quotes are helpful in the way they describe how you will feel when your loved ones are absent. They also let us see different sides of this “missing” feeling.
It is not only an emotion, but also a helpful tool to strengthen our bonds. You can use these quotes in gifts or letters sent to your loved ones to express your feelings. Or you can also keep them to remind yourself to treasure everyday you can stay with who you love.